QMx 1/6 scale Firefly figures

Reaction score
At Dallas Comic Con I saw the 1/6 scale Mal and he looks great. I've been thinking of jumping into 1/6 figure and I may after seeing Mal.

Reaction score
I saw this at BBTS, and tempted, but....it's a doubled edged sword for me. I don't wanna start unless they do all nine. At the same time, I don't want to start because I'll need all nine.

Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from. I'm some what OCD when it comes to completing a set or series. I'm just afraid that if I get Mal then I'll want to jump into other more expensive 1/6 scale lines. I just wish that QMx would release busts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I try to not be OCD..I try. Hawkeye is the only Avenger I don't have in 1/6 scale, etc. And that was tough, but I'm maintaining it by God. But with Firefly, it's a cast that, for me, is thoroughly likeable, and it's one of those "I don't see why I'd want this one, if I don't also have this one" kinda deals. I guess the only one you could get away with having only that one is probably Mal. But for me, I'd also have to have Zoe, and Wash...and Jayne, and this lamp. And this paddleball game. And so on.

Reaction score
I think I may be able to resist having to complete this line. If they were to ever release busts Firefly/Serenity busts then that would be a different story.

Reaction score
Unfortunately I've started to dabble in the 1/6th arena and will be up to four figures soon. If they release any of the women, I'll probably pick them up. Especially River or Kaylee, as I love pretty much everything that Summer Glau and Jewel Staite have been in.

Reaction score
Two things are kinda annoying me....1) I love Firefly and QMX do a great job, but like others above, if I buy one, I will want to buy the rest but just dont have the room. 2) Ive been collecting the Little Damn Heroes and they still havent finished that line, so how long would it take to finish 1/6 scale

Reaction score
Two things are kinda annoying me....1) I love Firefly and QMX do a great job, but like others above, if I buy one, I will want to buy the rest but just dont have the room. 2) Ive been collecting the Little Damn Heroes and they still havent finished that line, so how long would it take to finish 1/6 scale
I go into the little damn heroes late and missed Kaylee, Mal and Serenity. They're so hard to find and when I do they cost an arm and a leg. For the 1/6 scale figures they are doing Jayne and Kaylee next. Looking forward to them but wish they would release busts. I'm so limited on space.

Reaction score
I've wanted this for quite some time now, and have had it on my Amazon wish list for years. Had kind of forgotten about him to be honest and then, out of the blue, my wife got him for me for my birthday the other day! This is my first QMX figure and I am really impressed! It holds it's own against Hot Toys IMO and for half the price. Kudos to QMX for doing another head sculpt and then including both! Really, really digging this guy!