Q9-0 Zero (The Mandalorian)

Reaction score
Thinking about this as a sort of stand in for AP-5... it's way off from a Death Star Droid but I don't know how long we'll be waiting for one of those

Reaction score
I won't complain too much that this slot isn't Mayfield, but why isn't this slot Mayfield?!?!

Still, looks cool. Can't say I'm super-pumped or honestly, that I'll even buy it, but it's definitely the most exciting reveal of today. I just can't get myself to get into prequel figures.

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
I won't complain too much that this slot isn't Mayfield, but why isn't this slot Mayfield?!?!

Still, looks cool. Can't say I'm super-pumped or honestly, that I'll even buy it, but it's definitely the most exciting reveal of today. I just can't get myself to get into prequel figures.
You mean sequel, right? "The Mandalorian" is all post-ROTJ

Reaction score
Insanely excited for this figure. Hopefully this means we'll get the rest of the heist crew to go alongside him. I can't imagine Hasbro would leave him all by himself.

Reaction score
Considering how long it took for them to make Zeb to complete the Rebels crew... it could drag
Also, don't forget it took Hasbro 4/5 years to finish off the ESB Bounty Hunters and they are all OT fan favourites!

Reaction score
Yay. A minor character finally. I love getting the main characters and troopers but it is nice to get one off the beaten path here and there.

Reaction score
Heck ya! Bring it on. At this point I will probably be buying almost everything they release from The Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Yay. A minor character finally. I love getting the main characters and troopers but it is nice to get one off the beaten path here and there.
100% agree. I really have no need for any more OT hero figures. I get that they need to keep putting them out for new folks trying to catch up. But for me, my favorite figures are usually the weirder obscure characters. Bring on the b and c listers please!!

Reaction score
Glad to see Hasbro is addressing the crew from "The Prisoner". I'm just surprised that they would make Zero first!

Reaction score
I’m wondering, cynically, if it saves money on the tooling budget to not have to worry about a human head sculpt and faceprint.
I think that it's likely. Zero might very well share some parts with a figure like 4-LOM.

I saw some customizers on IG selling custom kits that would enable you to kitbash a 4-LOM with some of their own 3D printed parts in order to make Q9-0. That might have given Hasbro a hint that they could figure out Zero.

Reaction score
Oh cool, I wouldn't have imagined we'd get such a 'peripheral' character in the BS line. My son liked this one, I suppose I'll be buying it.

Reaction score
Outstanding! If we're getting Q9 then I expect Mayfeld is in our near future as well.
Glad to see Hasbro is addressing the crew from "The Prisoner". I'm just surprised that they would make Zero first!
Yeah, joining Zero I'd love to see Ranzar Malk's entire prison break crew; Mayfeld (Bill Burr), the Twi'lek Xi'an (Natalia Tena), and the Devaronian Burg( Clancy Brown)...

Also having Clancy Brown as a Devaronian is about as next-best close as you can get to Ron Perlman's Hellboy almost x-ing-over into the Star Wars U.🤘
Just wish they'd given him some ginormous demonic broadsword-lightsaber.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Controversial opinion, but this episode was easily my least favorite from S1 of the Mandalorian. It felt cheap, pointless, and the acting was amongst the worst in the show. Natalie Tena was terrible, and I do not like the Disney-era Twi'lek look. The redesigned lekku couldn't look more fake - like a poor cosplay.

That said, Q9-0 was the standout in the episode. But because I'd rather ignore the episode all together, I may not bite. I'd certainly never buy any of the rest of the characters from the episode, should Hasbro produce them, so Q9-0 would be all on his lonesome without the rest of his crew. And with his remains being obliterated in S2, clearly he won't be returning to the series in some other interesting capacity.