Q&A: Have a MM, AF, Titanium or other question?

Reaction score
Earlier today I found a Micro Machines bag that is a special A-wing, i've only fairly recently started buying the blind bags so i have absolutely no idea where that is from. I've seen one site mention K-mart gave them away, but i'm in the UK. Where would this have been from? Is it of any more value/rarity than just the normal bags?

Reaction score
Earlier today I found a Micro Machines bag that is a special A-wing, i've only fairly recently started buying the blind bags so i have absolutely no idea where that is from. I've seen one site mention K-mart gave them away, but i'm in the UK. Where would this have been from? Is it of any more value/rarity than just the normal bags?
This was a K-Mart exclusive indeed. It's quite rare, but not more than the final wave (Seires 6) of blind bags.

Reaction score
This was a K-Mart exclusive indeed. It's quite rare, but not more than the final wave (Seires 6) of blind bags.
I didn't even realize there was a series 6!

Was this something only from K-mart in the US then? I'm in the UK so we don't have those here, but i can't find any mention at all of where it could have been from in the UK. I do quite like the A-wing but I'm not sure if it might be worth keeping it unopened instead.

Reaction score
I didn't even realize there was a series 6!

Was this something only from K-mart in the US then? I'm in the UK so we don't have those here, but i can't find any mention at all of where it could have been from in the UK. I do quite like the A-wing but I'm not sure if it might be worth keeping it unopened instead.
Series 6 included ships from Rogue One.

Regarding the K-Mart A-Wing, it depends on where you found it in the UK. If it's a specialized comic book shop (i.e. Forbidden Planet in London), it's possible that it was imported as an exclusive (like it happens for Hasbro figures). If it's a supermarket, maybe it's part of a deal with K-Mart. Or Hasbro may also have decided to ship part of the production to another exclusive seller in the UK, as exclusives often only works country-wise (K-Mart in the USA, xxx in the UK, yyy in another country...). There was only limited advertisement and support for the MM line, so it's highly possible that no one cared to communicate about this item.

Reaction score
Series 6 included ships from Rogue One.

Regarding the K-Mart A-Wing, it depends on where you found it in the UK. If it's a specialized comic book shop (i.e. Forbidden Planet in London), it's possible that it was imported as an exclusive (like it happens for Hasbro figures). If it's a supermarket, maybe it's part of a deal with K-Mart. Or Hasbro may also have decided to ship part of the production to another exclusive seller in the UK, as exclusives often only works country-wise (K-Mart in the USA, xxx in the UK, yyy in another country...). There was only limited advertisement and support for the MM line, so it's highly possible that no one cared to communicate about this item.
It was just from a local comic shop so he could got have got it from anywhere, really. I'll just keep it unopened anyway, thanks for the help!

Reaction score
Question: I just bought the Black Series Titanium Krennic's Imperial Shuttle. Is there a stand I can get somewhere that would allow me to display it "in flight"?

Reaction score
Did you buy the shuttle without the box packaging? A stand should come packed with the vehicle.
I've got the stand, but the problem is that with the wings down, they sit about 7cm below the hull of the ship, and the stand is only 4cm tall.

Reaction score
So I've been looking for something to display my Action Fleets in. I didn't want to start a new thread, figured this was the best place. I came across a website called Store Supply, and they have a few display cases. They are mainly used in stores (hence the name lol) but the one I'm looking at reminds me of the shelving unit I had in my Dad's home. Now that I'm in my own home I'd like to get something nice. For this price this looks pretty good. It definitely beats going to some other place like Cardi's where it would be at least 600 bucks.

I only have Original Trilogy Action Fleets, some customs and a few Revell snap kits. Anyone think this would work? Ideally I'd like to fit them all in one case.

https://www.storesupply.com/pc-12901-752-black-6-full-vision-display-case-65602.aspx

Reaction score
Anyone know roughly what the UK price for an Action Fleet Y-wing is? Having a quick search it seems to range from £30 - 50 for it boxed. A place near me has a boxed one at £25 but these aren't something i'd usually buy, so i have no idea if that's really a good price or not.

Reaction score
So, the little plug on the AF stand that held my Millennium Falcon just broke, remaining in the hole beneath the ship (I could take it off with pinchers hopefully). Is that a common defect that some of you already witnessed, or is that bad luck and a delayed quality defect ? Since the Falcon is a bit heavier than other ships, I would think this could aggravate such issue.

Reaction score
So, the little plug on the AF stand that held my Millennium Falcon just broke, remaining in the hole beneath the ship (I could take it off with pinchers hopefully). Is that a common defect that some of you already witnessed, or is that bad luck and a delayed quality defect ? Since the Falcon is a bit heavier than other ships, I would think this could aggravate such issue.
I would chalk it up as bad luck. I've never had that happen with any of mine until a few weeks ago. It was on an Alpha X-wing.

Reaction score
I would say bad luck. I've never had one fail, at least not yet. You might try jabbing a needle in at an angle or supergluing a rod to the stand bit. That should help you get it out without having to take it apart.

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, considering the age of these items, it's quite surprising that only one failed.

I should be able to find a spare stand, worse case scenario I'll get one online.

Reaction score
Greetings.......I am looking for the Wave 3 2008 Clone Wars Titanium AT-ST in original packaging......Any suggestions as to where I might find this particular diecast? This is the wave with fel, hot dog, mace, royal cruiser and t-16. Willing to buy or trade (have many titanium dupes and action figures in op).

Thanx much.......