Pz-4c0

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
This droid is only seen probably a good whopping 5 seconds on film, fixing an X-Wing and once behind a view screen. Major let down.
You do hear his name mentioned over the tannoy. More than enough, because Americans say "zed" funny. :p

Reaction score
This Droid is a peg warmer in my area. I always intend to pick him up; but never do. Not sure why I haven't, I like the look of him.

Reaction score
If you want him, get him. I don't see a SA version of this one any time soon. Or at all, for that matter.

Reaction score
Saw PZ on my second viewing. Kinda glad she stayed hidden as her movements behind the view screen seemed a bit awkward.

Reaction score
If you want him, get him. I don't see a SA version of this one any time soon. Or at all, for that matter.
Okay guys, I'm gonna ask a total noob question here: pardon my ignorance; but what exactly does SA stand for? I've seen it quite a bit on here. Sorry to get off topic.

Reaction score
Okay guys, I'm gonna ask a total noob question here: pardon my ignorance; but what exactly does SA stand for? I've seen it quite a bit on here. Sorry to get off topic.
I think most people use it to refer to super articulation. Personally, because I consider super articulation standard, I usually mean it as standard articulation.

Ty

Reaction score
Thought it was a weird design when I saw the figure but on screen looked excellent. Cool and totally new Droid.

Reaction score
I think most people use it to refer to super articulation. Personally, because I consider super articulation standard, I usually mean it as standard articulation.
Yep, pretty much exactly what FX said. In my opinion, "Standard Articulation" is more or less 8 to 10 points. "Super Articulation" is when they give us a ball jointed head, ball jointed shoulders, ball jointed elbows, swivel wrists, waist, ball jointed hips, ball jointed knees and sometimes ankles. Either way, it refers to more than 5 points, which is what the The Force Awakens line is now.

Reaction score
An Elite series of this one would be on my cards, as long as Hasbro/Disney would make him true to the movie with the nuances, sculpt and paint color. PC-4CO and Phasma are two i would happily pay $50 for in a SA super-sculpt.

Reaction score
prob wouldn't be to hard to rip the arms off and pop some the BAD protocal droids arms and legs on to get a SA on the only pain would be matching the colour I guess

Reaction score
Somehow I missed this one. Which is funny, because he looks like he would stand out like a sore thumb. After watching the movie, I think I'd rather they made the Droid in Maz's castle. The one that looks eerily familiar to the old concept art for a protocol droid.

Reaction score
Somehow I missed this one. Which is funny, because he looks like he would stand out like a sore thumb. After watching the movie, I think I'd rather they made the Droid in Maz's castle. The one that looks eerily familiar to the old concept art for a protocol droid.
The female-looking one? I wouldn't mind it either, but I'd also like the old clunky droid that had a vaguely 2-1B appearance that alerts the Resistance.

Reaction score
I love this droid and already got him. But I cant figure out what those attachments to his legs are for on their own. There's no explanation in the packaging.

Reaction score
(S)he is at the Resistance base, in the control room. Can be seen briefly behind one of those glass radar screens.

Reaction score
I love this droid and already got him. But I cant figure out what those attachments to his legs are for on their own. There's no explanation in the packaging.
Even if they're just there (in the figure pack) for show or to complete the "build-a-weapon' novelty, they seem to me like they could feasibly be portable tool-boxes.

Reaction score
Even if they're just there (in the figure pack) for show or to complete the "build-a-weapon' novelty, they seem to me like they could feasibly be portable tool-boxes.
yeah, that's the best I can guess. I haven't put the BAW pieces on any of the figures yet. They'll make nice battle rubble to go with Build A Droid parts I have. I'll have to pick up some parts on here as they release them. I'm not buying a 3rd Kylo Ren unless he's without his mask.

Reaction score
Picked this guy up last week as I was in a bad mood and needed cheering up. He was $4 at Walmart. And A solid representation of a character that was pretty easy to spot in the movie. He appears in four or five scenes... So why not. This brings my total of TFA figures to FIVE. Hilariously low. But this line has kinda fallen apart it seems. Just blah blah blah....

Reaction score
Picked this guy up last week as I was in a bad mood and needed cheering up. He was $4 at Walmart. And A solid representation of a character that was pretty easy to spot in the movie. He appears in four or five scenes... So why not. This brings my total of TFA figures to FIVE. Hilariously low. But this line has kinda fallen apart it seems. Just blah blah blah....

same here. i just bought this on ebay for a good deal. i kept seeing her in stores but always put if off. i have been meaning to pick it up and of course i can't find it in stores. i know how you feel. i only own three figures from the TFA. of course they are only droids.

Reaction score
I just ordered this figure last night.

I think the build a weapon idea is a crappy idea though. BAD would have been better.

Or they could have tried doing build a mini rig vehicle. That would have been way better.

And I plan to use the accessories on custom vehicles anyways.

I think the character's neck and face bear a resemblance to Grievous or at least his species of Khaleesh.

And in the pick above, I'd have clicked the accessories to the droid's arms. I think those are blasters and not jets. :{

Reaction score
You just ordered this figure? Man, where do you live? There must be half a million of these guys still warming the pegs here!

Reaction score
You just ordered this figure? Man, where do you live? There must be half a million of these guys still warming the pegs here!
Yeah he/she was only $4.50 on Amazon with free shipping so I nabbed one to add to my droid collection.

I haven't seen PZ at the local stores though. Mainly Kylo's, Reys, and the Stormtroopers.

But aren't they $8 in the store? :{D

Reaction score
8 dollars pretty much Dollar General price
Glad I ordered it online. I actually got it today and thought I wouldn't get it till Monday. :{D

The paint apps on the shins are bad, but the rest is nice. The figure makes me think of Grievous. :{

Reaction score
Yeah he/she was only $4.50 on Amazon with free shipping so I nabbed one to add to my droid collection.

I haven't seen PZ at the local stores though. Mainly Kylo's, Reys, and the Stormtroopers.

But aren't they $8 in the store? :{D
I wish I still saw Stormtroopers. I mostly see PZ, Goss, Hux, and the occasional Guavian. I actually like the Guavian too, but 4 is my limit.

Reaction score
I wish I still saw Stormtroopers. I mostly see PZ, Goss, Hux, and the occasional Guavian. I actually like the Guavian too, but 4 is my limit.
I think it's regional. I knew a guy that saw bunches of Guavians and couldn't find some figure. I can't remember the one he was looking for.

And here I mainly see the main cast like Finn, Rey, and Kylo on the shelves.

So maybe it's how the boxes get packed or something.

I'd buy up some PZ's for customs. Yellow one, orange one, green one, maybe copper.

I used the b-a-w pieces that came with him to clip onto a First Order ST and it actually looks cool. Like should mounted jet packs. Kind of like a Space Marine Stormtrooper with big shoulders. :{D

Reaction score
My TRU still had plenty of this figure along with Goss, Sarco Plank, Guavian, and Hux until about a month ago. They were on clearance, but it doesn't look like they are there anymore (just a bunch of pegwarming R1 wave 1 figures) so maybe they are thrown somewhere else in a clearance aisle or something. They couldn't give these things away. It is a cool figure though lol

Reaction score
My TRU still had plenty of this figure along with Goss, Sarco Plank, Guavian, and Hux until about a month ago. They were on clearance, but it doesn't look like they are there anymore (just a bunch of pegwarming R1 wave 1 figures) so maybe they are thrown somewhere else in a clearance aisle or something. They couldn't give these things away. It is a cool figure though lol
I've noticed the Moroff 2 pack a lot in my stores too. I'd think that one would be hardest to find.

Maybe the TRU sells them to dollar stores after? Or sends them back to Hasbro? :{O

Reaction score
I never got Guavans, at the time I thought/ bet that Hasbro would support the good figures and he would come out with articulation at some point. I should get about 4 from whoever has them on clearance deepest, same for the resistance troopers, Towars, PZs, and then maybe one or two more Sarcos for generic street/ bar/ pod race filers

Reaction score
I never got Guavans, at the time I thought/ bet that Hasbro would support the good figures and he would come out with articulation at some point. I should get about 4 from whoever has them on clearance deepest, same for the resistance troopers, Towars, PZs, and then maybe one or two more Sarcos for generic street/ bar/ pod race filers

Guavians are one of those that I'd definitely build a small squad of if they were SA. Love the design, hate the execution. Worst case scenario if I ever find some cheap, I might try and kitbash them with GI Joe Crimson Guard and make a "close enough" SA version.

Reaction score
I was oddly taken with this droid when I saw the fig, more so upon seeing the film as it pops up in a good number of scenes. Total background character, but that's all she needs to be. She is all over the resistance base.

Reaction score
Guavians are one of those that I'd definitely build a small squad of if they were SA. Love the design, hate the execution. Worst case scenario if I ever find some cheap, I might try and kitbash them with GI Joe Crimson Guard and make a "close enough" SA version.
The only thing I don't like about them is the helmet. It screams "Shop at Target" subliminal to me. :{