Pz-4c0

Reaction score
I'm not usually one to buy doubles of a figure anymore. Even Stormtroopers. So it's pretty easy to just buy one these days.

Reaction score
Have yet to see this figure at retail anywhere...glad I was able to order one off Amazon about a month ago. Her and Hux were the only ones I grabbed from this wave, and I should have just grabbed 2 of her instead.

If I ever do come across this wave I might pick up a second one then. And maybe Goss, but would like to see it in person first.

Reaction score
Hate the design. With this and the blocky vehicles, GL is making his absence conspicuous in the arena of accepted designs, I feel.

Reaction score
Horrible. The design is horrible. Not in a cooky kind of Star Wars way. It's just horrible.

Reaction score
It'd be a lot better if the entire character were taller. As it is, the normal height of the body and extended neck make it painfully obvious an actor's head is in the neck area and someone off stage is moving the little head. It's all just very Power Rangers-like.

Reaction score
I was actually able to find this fig at Target today along with Hux and the Guavian so I was able to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 sale.

Reaction score
Hate the design. With this and the blocky vehicles, GL is making his absence conspicuous in the arena of accepted designs, I feel.
I actually like PZ's design but agree with you that Lucas' approvals are sorely missing based upon only what I have seen. I haven't seen any highly exotic aliens nor have I seen any ships that weren't OT based to salivate over other than Ren's which looks pretty cool. Same with locales, nothing too out of the ordinary. Maybe seeing the movie will change that though.

Reaction score
I actually like PZ's design but agree with you that Lucas' approvals are sorely missing based upon only what I have seen. I haven't seen any highly exotic aliens nor have I seen any ships that weren't OT based to salivate over other than Ren's which looks pretty cool. Same with locales, nothing too out of the ordinary. Maybe seeing the movie will change that though.
I agree. I really am not a fan of most any of the creatures we've seen yet...they all feel very...Star Treky to me. Which I feared all along. The blue-furred guy in this group shot and the mustard-furred, minion-like creature in the photo below it are some of the biggest offenders. How they were approved to be on screen, I'll never know.

I think my biggest problem with the aliens is they all look like they were designed, sculpted, and painted by the exact same person. There's no difference in skin texture, they all seem smooth and shiny, almost as if cut from the same mold. Just...not very Star Wars-ish at all.

I guess I shouldn't be complaining, because I absolutely will hold judgement until I see the film. This is just my knee-jerk reaction.

Reaction score
I agree. I really am not a fan of most any of the creatures we've seen yet...they all feel very...Star Treky to me.
I share all of your sentiments, even the part about knee jerk reaction. I'm am not feeling any of the new aliens especially Maz Kanata thus far. I still cringe at some Trek aliens when I catch the show on occasion. I would have like to see some more classic aliens in that mix outside oft he 3 shown. Battlefront is doing justice on the alien side...from what we seen thus far from TFA.

In regards to the thread topic I am not feeling PZ either. He feels more CWish.

Reaction score
One more thing I like to note/ask, how many years will it take for that old fat Blue robed guy to be on the fan wish list next to Cliegg Lars?
I also do not get the jazz over the Jester girl but I like the fat "Bossky Smalls". So at least I can end my commentary on a positive note.

Reaction score
I'm loving the designs I've seen of the droids, aliens, and vehicles. So far I don't think I've had any complaints with the stills and clips we've seen. And PZ-4CO? Second favorite of the figures I've opened so far. More pics and review here: Review

Reaction score
I actually do like this figure. Yeah, she's a little silly looking, but in a universe of beige and brown outfits, I find the color and strange design makes her really stand out.

Reaction score
I share all of your sentiments, even the part about knee jerk reaction. I'm am not feeling any of the new aliens especially Maz Kanata thus far. I still cringe at some Trek aliens when I catch the show on occasion. I would have like to see some more classic aliens in that mix outside oft he 3 shown. Battlefront is doing justice on the alien side...from what we seen thus far from TFA.

In regards to the thread topic I am not feeling PZ either. He feels more CWish.
Still better than those God-awful Pod Race aliens (shudders).

Reaction score
Wow!! Never seen this one before. Looks like the love child of C3-PO and Gen. Grievous. Or the droid version of the Animated bounty hunter Durge from Clone Wars.
Looks weird but cool design.

Reaction score
Well after finding this figure in the wild, I definitely have to say....

Yeah, if it doesn't hit the shelves later with more articulation, my rebels won't miss it.

Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
So far he is easily the closest Kenner-esque figure from Saga Legends or TFA, simply because the sculpting detail on him is so flat. None of the grooves, panels or circuitry detail feels sharp to the touch. It feels dull, rounded and far too blended into the figure. He's practically indistinguishable next to Kenner's removable limb C3PO and 8D8 in terms of sculpt detail.

Still, I'm enjoying the hell out of all TFA figures.

Threw on a vintage photo filter so it looks like Pz-4c0 was around when I had 3PO and 8D8 back in the early 80's.

Reaction score
I like this figure, man. It's one of my favorites from the TFA line. The color, the shape, the sculpt. I'm in the minority here but I'm really down with new designs for a new movie.

Reaction score
So far he is easily the closest Kenner-esque figure from Saga Legends or TFA, simply because the sculpting detail on him is so flat. None of the grooves, panels or circuitry detail feels sharp to the touch. It feels dull, rounded and far too blended into the figure. He's practically indistinguishable next to Kenner's removable limb C3PO and 8D8 in terms of sculpt detail.

Still, I'm enjoying the hell out of all TFA figures.

Threw on a vintage photo filter so it looks like Pz-4c0 was around when I had 3PO and 8D8 back in the early 80's.

"One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong."

Reaction score
I'm hoping that in the actual movie this will be an blink-and-you-missed it character....

Reaction score
Oh my. As opposed to Episode I? That movie had the WORST designs in SW history. Just awful. From the battle droids to the Naboo fighters to just about everything. It was atrocious. The prequels got slightly better as they went along, but egad, Chiang's (Lucas approved) work on TPM was terrible.

This droid is fun and funky and and just about the only 5POA figure I have bought or will buy. Totally digging it.

Reaction score
I'm not digging this figure at all; he could have been very cool, but to me he's the worst in the TFA figure line. I think a different shade of paint would have made him more desirable as a TFA figure. The lame turquoise blue combined with the overarching plastic look just puts me off every time, he looks cheap and plasticy, and that chunky part between his chin and his shoulders looks weird, and the back piece of that part down his back looks awful, not aesthetically pleasing at all. Trouble is Hasbro's take on it, the detailing and color is sub-par; if they did him properly he would have looked ace, because going by the shots of him from the movie he actually looks very cool. Please Hasbro, wake-up!

Reaction score
I'm not digging this figure at all; he could have been very cool, but to me he's the worst in the TFA figure line. I think a different shade of paint would have made him more desirable as a TFA figure. The lame turquoise blue combined with the overarching plastic look just puts me off every time, he looks cheap and plasticy, and that chunky part between his chin and his shoulders looks weird, and the back piece of that part down his back looks awful, not aesthetically pleasing at all. Trouble is Hasbro's take on it, the detailing and color is sub-par; if they did him properly he would have looked ace, because going by the shots of him from the movie he actually looks very cool. Please Hasbro, wake-up!
They can't wake this figure up, he already died of malnutrition.

Reaction score
I have the Feeling that PZ, the constable, Gos Toowers, and Sarco will all be just that. Who knows, maybe we'll be surprised.
I think you may be right, but i'm inclined to think that Sarco is the exception, he looks to cool to be a one trip pony IMO. I think he'll be around for the next episode. However, if Zuvio is a fly-by-nighter, gone in a blink, a one trick pony... that's the end of me:grin:

Reaction score
Picked this goofy looking figure up today. Weird but I like the blue and kind of dig. Looks great in the package - kind of old school look to it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Picked this goofy looking figure up today. Weird but I like the blue and kind of dig. Looks great in the package - kind of old school look to it.
Agreed. Kinda what attracts me to this whole line is how "vintage" they feel with the simplicity.

Don't get me wrong, I love SA. But there is something cool to me about the 5POA figures.

Reaction score
Yeah I grew up with 5 POA so the 'decrease' in articulation didn't bother me. I still dig the SA stuff but the 5 POA definitely hasn't slowed my buying lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If you need him desperately, i'd be happy to get him for you, there's lots of this one where i am. Just PM me.
Lucky. They've only just started appearing in my area as of last month.

That doesn't look good for my area getting Wave 3 in a timely fashion.

GNT

Reaction score
  Spoiler:  
This droid is only seen probably a good whopping 5 seconds on film, fixing an X-Wing and once behind a view screen. Major let down.