Pz-4c0

Reaction score
That is a great point Bosski.

I think it also may be that we have yet to see this character on screen so right now it just looks like a cartoon character.

Reaction score
The head of this droid reminds me of that one droid in a 1986 Droids (C3P0 & R2-D2 Adventures cartoon) episode, when Mungo Baobab is in the Roon Games(name of episode as well) R2-D2 sabotages that droid's fuel supply after he makes Mungo's team ill by mixing some chemical in their drinking water. Couldn't find a photo of the droid I'm referring to though.

Reaction score
This is the droid I was thinking of, he has a similar face, his name is Bun Dingo in the episode I mentioned.

Reaction score
Blue, anthropomorphic giraffe robot man is one of the most imbecilic character designs I have ever beheld.

It as if Jim Henson ate some blueberries, psilocybin mushrooms and then regurgitated his most loathsome fears and anxieties onto sheet metal. And then Frank Oz came and pounded at it with a mallet until he went sterile.

This will be the peg heater of the year. MARK THESE WORDS.

Reaction score
Okay, at the distinct risk of being 'that guy' who brings to the forum some vague / half-baked rumour and hearsay - somewhere, on teh interwebs, I thought I read that...

possible(?)
  Spoiler:  
this droid is actually another character in disguise? :hmm: o-o so maybe, there's more to Pz-4c0 than meets the eye...

Take that for what you will (probably nothing more than crossed-wires and unsubstantiated fan-want). I thought that I may have read it on reddit, not that it means its verified (far from it)... and apologies in advance for not providing any sources... :|

Reaction score
If indeed, I'm being 'that guy' and my hearsay is nothing more than left over Alderaan debris, then vent it out the airlock into the vast darkness that it space and leave the system forthwith... :p

Reaction score
If indeed, I'm being 'that guy' and my hearsay is nothing more than left over Alderaan debris, then vent it out the airlock into the vast darkness that it space and leave the system forthwith... :p
Peazy is featured in the intro and outro of the novel Journey to the Force Awakens: Moving Target. After reading that, I would think, that rumor is probably fairly unlikely.

Reaction score
Thanks for confirming that.

[saddestmoon himself - now wearing his coat - stands at the airlock door with his finger on the button...] :whistling:

GNT

Reaction score
We haven't seen Peazy on screen or any prop pictures atm so she'll might look different, she's totally brown on screen though :p ;)

But seriously she might be a lighter shade of blue on screen and it didn't translate well to figure form (Hasbro doesn't have a great track record btw). Her appearance might only be minor on screen anyways, maybe a line or two and that'll be it.

Reaction score
I had a good day today... Walked into Toys'R'us and they had all of these guys for 20% off. :D

Reaction score
Damnnnn, great score TheEmperor! If you don't mind, could you type out the info on the back of the card for the first figure?

I'm still a bit unimpressed on Pz-4C0's design, but I'm going to wait till the movie to judge too harshly since the design may end up fitting the character perfectly.

Reaction score
Damnnnn, great score TheEmperor! If you don't mind, could you type out the info on the back of the card for the first figure?

I'm still a bit unimpressed on Pz-4C0's design, but I'm going to wait till the movie to judge too harshly since the design may end up fitting the character perfectly.
Just realized i posted in the wrong thead.

Ill repost in the recent acquisitions thread

Reaction score

From Ebay: Goss Toowers is part of the tireless technical crew that provides mechanical support to the Resistance's fleet of Starfighters.

Reaction score
Are these hitting the US? Someone on eBay from Florida selling these figures.

Reaction score
Not a must have for me or anything, but quite possibly the only figure from this wave I'll be grabbing. I was gonna go out there today and look after hearing the wave was found in FL but I'm just gonna wait till next week. And hopefully I see some SA Black Series wave 2 while I'm at it.

Reaction score
Found!! All the Wave 2, 3.75 figs in WalMart in Ohio. $6.97 each. Goss, PZ, Guavian, Hux, Ren #2 ,and Inquisitor.

They are here.

SCORE!!

Reaction score
Picked one of these guys up this morning at Walmart on my way to work. One of the few characters I don't mind being 5POA. I would have bought the rest of the wave if they had been SA.

Reaction score
No luck finding these so far. ..

Does this wave have it's own DCPI #?

Reaction score
Saw him and the rest of the wave at Wal-Mart today in WV except for Hux, didn't buy any of them though.

Reaction score
I've seen this wave at two different walmarts in the Cleveland area. I picked up this droid and left Toowers and the bodyguard.. Not knowing anything about th m or their roles in the movie they just weren't interesting enough looking to want to get them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
As a machine I'd go with "It".

(Although based on what I think of the design, personally I'd add a couple of extra letters before those)

Reaction score
As a machine I'd go with "It".

(Although based on what I think of the design, personally I'd add a couple of extra letters before those)
I kinda like this one because of its goofiness. As someone else pointed out one time it looks like it belongs in the Droids TV show.

This is one of the very few 5poa figs I might get. I just haven't seen it yet.