Pz-4c0

Reaction score
A 6" scale neck and head on a 3.75" body. It frankly looks like something from The Fifth Element or Farscape much more than Star Wars. Kinda bad.

Reaction score
I love this droid! He is a definite buy for me, and that card looks amazing!

Reaction score
A 6" scale neck and head on a 3.75" body. It frankly looks like something from The Fifth Element or Farscape much more than Star Wars. Kinda bad.
Two things....1) Farscape had no droids 2) Farscape was awesome so I hope you're not knocking it.

Reaction score
Farscape did have the DRD's. Kind of like droids. And yes, Farscape is awesome.
Yeah, I didn't forget the DRD's. I loved 1812. But nothing that looked at all like this. This definitely feels like a Disney droid. I'm not sure if I like it or not...

Reaction score
I think it looks like that because the character looks like that in... Y'know... The movie... The thing all these figures are based off of...
I just hope there is no line in the movie such as "Easy, PZ!" (Lemon squeezy) :grin:
I don't even think I'd be mad, it'd be so absurdly stupid I don't think I could :rolleyes:

Reaction score
The hand on the figure doesn't seem to match the artwork on the card

Reaction score
From the shoulders down, this design is great. And the color scheme is fine.

But the head and bulky neck are a really weak design. The design team should have been able to come up with something much better than this. Good grief.

Reaction score
And it will look stupid in the movie as well.
Oh, will it? So, despite not getting a proper look at it and having nothing but a Hasbro 3.75" 5POA toy to base your assumptions off, you just know?
Man, those fortune telling skills you have must be pretty superb. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'm not really digging the design of this droid.

It doesn't really scream out "Star Wars" to me.

Will wait to see the droid in the film though before I totally write her off.

Reaction score
I think it's design is an homage that we dont know about yet either that or based on some concept art that lucasfilm had lying around.

Reaction score
It looks like they took the upper area of the concept Grevious, specifically the cartoon concept version from the original CW Season 1 (or 2), and stuck on a slightly bulky protocol body.

Reaction score
Like a couple guys stated above, it looks to me like it's simply an homage to Greedo (however, Hasbro decided to throw a little something for the little girls in there TOO!).
The story goes, Leia got herself a new protocol droid(C3P0's red arm kept reminding her of a bad experience from high school in the back of Bail's red speeder)......then once the droid got there, Han was like: "Oh please please please you gotta let me design a new head for him, I have a great idea!".
So Han & Chewie get to work designing a head that looks EXACTLY like Greedo so that Han will feel good treating him like a slave, being all rude to him, and have Chewie tear out an arm here & there or shut off one eye every once in a while, lol!!
OK, so everything works out great except for one last thing. They get a little lazy and don't wanna do the paint.....so they send him to this company called "Hasbro" (Han liked it because the letters were kinda like in his name).
After about 2-3yrs, Hasbro get the droid back out to Han & Chewie(the reason for the delay was that Hasbro mistook this as a special single order....they just thought it was business as usual & figured that they were just shipping out their next wave of Black Series figures).
Upon arrival, opening the box in great anticipation, Han, Leia and Chewie nearly start crying at what they see. Han & Chewie had went so far as to include THE ACTUAL F'ING GREEDO MODEL (Lucasfilm generously let them borrow it) so that there would be NO POSSIBLE WAY that Hasbro could mess up the paint aps...(even though Greedo is nearly ONE single solid color for Force's sake). COMPLETELY IGNORING WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTED----**UH,UM, COUGH, COUGH**----Apparently Hasbro somehow confused this with a My Little Pony order aaaaannnndddd....... thus, the Hasbro designed result. Enjoy Leia!

PS: Upon learning of their catastrophe, Hasbro makes a sincere heartfelt apology and promises that the real one in the "Parking Lot" and should be out by 2027.

Reaction score
Like a couple guys stated above, it looks to me like it's simply an homage to Greedo (however, Hasbro decided to throw a little something for the little girls in there TOO!).
The story goes, Leia got herself a new protocol droid(C3P0's red arm kept reminding her of a bad experience from high school in the back of Bail's red speeder)......then once the droid got there, Han was like: "Oh please please please you gotta let me design a new head for him, I have a great idea!".
So Han & Chewie get to work designing a head that looks EXACTLY like Greedo so that Han will feel good treating him like a slave, being all rude to him, and have Chewie tear out an arm here & there or shut off one eye every once in a while, lol!!
OK, so everything works out great except for one last thing. They get a little lazy and don't wanna do the paint.....so they send him to this company called "Hasbro" (Han liked it because the letters were kinda like in his name).
After about 2-3yrs, Hasbro get the droid back out to Han & Chewie(the reason for the delay was that Hasbro mistook this as a special single order....they just thought it was business as usual & figured that they were just shipping out their next wave of Black Series figures).
Upon arrival, opening the box in great anticipation, Han, Leia and Chewie nearly start crying at what they see. Han & Chewie had went so far as to include THE ACTUAL F'ING GREEDO MODEL (Lucasfilm generously let them borrow it) so that there would be NO POSSIBLE WAY that Hasbro could mess up the paint aps...(even though Greedo is nearly ONE single solid color for Force's sake). COMPLETELY IGNORING WHAT THE CUSTOMER WANTED----**UH,UM, COUGH, COUGH**----Apparently Hasbro somehow confused this with a My Little Pony order aaaaannnndddd....... thus, the Hasbro designed result. Enjoy Leia!

PS: Upon learning of their catastrophe, Hasbro makes a sincere heartfelt apology and promises that the real one in the "Parking Lot" and should be out by 2027.
Are you employed as a script writer for American situation comedies? You are very funny, if I do say so.

Reaction score
Darth Herzog and PotatoFighter-----
Thank you guys, I sincerely appreciate the compliments! When we're dealing with Hasbro, it's just too easy sometimes, you know what I mean? The dumba**'s
set themselves up for jokes like these.

It's like that age old joke where two characters are doing something, character(#1) one of them messes up, making a fool of himself, gets mad & yells out something stupid in anger that actually ends up putting himself down.
Character(#2): Adds in a little punchline to emphasize the put-down.
Character(#1): Now really mad, screams: "SHUT UP, I DON'T NEED YOU TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL".
Character(#2): "No sir, you don't need me, you can do it all yourself".
Character(#1): "Damn right, I can do it myself, I don't need you or anybody else to help me do that"!

HASBRO = A REAL LIFE CHARACTER #1

Reaction score
This droid reminds me of the Crash Test Dummies from the early 90's.

Reaction score
This droid reminds me of the Crash Test Dummies from the early 90's.
I remember seeing one of those toy in a thrift store, it was this table, whered you turn a knob, and pull the figure apart? is that what youre saying?

Reaction score
Despite the poa arguments, there seems to be a big difference in quality between figures of this line; with some (kylo, phasma, pack-in poe and pack in tie pilot) feeling like high quality pieces and some (carded poe, asty, resistance trooper) coming across as really low quality - almost bootleg appearance. This figure looks to squarely fall in the second group to me. Part of it is the weird design, but so much of it is in the cheap plastic look to him, the "soft" sculpt details (if you compare him to the artwork released, his neck assembly and shoulder "armor" just looks bad. Not to mention the knee details and the plastic seams on his hands), and poor paint aps.

Reaction score
I don't think the design is any weirder than the pit droids or battle droids from Episode I.