Pz-4c0

GNT

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be seeing Leia's blue droid in the next wave.

Anyone going to pick this droid up?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am tempted since he is so weird looking. Droids I am somehow able to forgive limited articulation on over other categories of figures.

GNT

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing what the physical droid looks like, I can't wait to buy the figure though. Very different to other droids we've seen before.

Reaction score
This...just doesn't look like a droid to me. (Even with the protocol droid body.)

It's like some SW mad scientist tried to force C-3PO to mate with My Little Pony.

Or maybe this is Hasbro's contribution to selling SW toys? Capture the interest of all those cross-brand collectors who like SW...but love MLP? Bronies unite! ;)

Reaction score
He oddly reminds me of something, I've seen in other medium. But I can't quite put my finger on it. regardless, it doesn't appeal to me. I prefer the unaltered Protocol Droids.

It's best to invent something new, instead of revamp something old. In hops of that something JJ is looking for.

Reaction score
I so wanted to like this guy -- but the design of the character is just... Meh. I think it's both lackluster and uninspired.

Reaction score
Considering Kanan and Ezra are in the line, I was starting to think this might actually be a character from Rebels: Season 2. Looks like it would fit there better.

Reaction score
I wonder who chose the awful colour scheme.
Maybe Leia still has a bad stylist after all these years- the same one who bought her those awful pants she wore during the battle of Endor.
Plenty of wealthy blue-bloods get stuck with resources but no taste, or are simply too busy running the Galaxy to pick out droid colors or battle outfits, so they hire someone else to do it for them. Maybe Leia was stuck with the last remaining girl from Alderaan (think of Pam from Archer) and gave her the job out of pity and frustration, only to regret it every time a fanboy says the words "pegwarmer"

Reaction score
Not a fan of the design at all, but it may partially just be the baby blue color - it makes him look slightly cartoonish.

Was he designed by Rodians?

Reaction score
Has this been confirmed as Leia's droid? I didn't see it anywhere among the non-spoiler info we have been given. If so I feel like I just got kinda spoiled...

Reaction score
I think he looks really cool! It's neat to see a different sort of Protocol Droid.

Reaction score
Pass for me. These designs look rushed and just lack imagination and originality. He looks like a Godzilla enemy. Maybe its just me. Freak!! Why was I an 80's kid!!! Dang!! Gone are the days of Phil Tippet, Joe Jonhston, Ralph McQuarrie, Stan Winston, Dennis Murren and Nilo Rodis Janero!! :'( And that other lil Goos dude...sad.

Reaction score
I really dislike this design. On every level, from the morphology to the colouring, it looks like something a pre*****cent girl would draw.

Reaction score
Really? Prepu bescent is censored?!?
Which 4rse is offended by science and secondary school level biology?

:rolleyes: This deal is getting worse all the time.

Reaction score
Hmmm, PZ-4CO and BB8, this generations C3-PO and R2? Anyways I'm always up for a bit of variety in the droids, the more diverse the better, he's a buy for me.

Reaction score
Maybe its just me. Freak!! Why was I an 80's kid!!! Dang!!
I was also an 80s kid and I like the design because it feels like something that would have come out of that timeframe. As others have said, either out of Jim Henson's studio or the old Droids cartoon.

GNT

Reaction score
The droid seems to be a mixture of old/new charm. I'm looking forward to seeing the droid on screen. As for the figure, it could use a wash but looks good.

Reaction score
General Grievous meets Protocol Droid. Doesn't look very pleasant to be around, kinda menacing looking, but we'll see how he comes off on the big screen.

Reaction score
It's differerent. I like it.
I totally agree!

In fact - I'm loving the baby blue colouring as well. I've always been a fan of the more lurid coloured droids / creatures in SW lore, so this character / figure fits right in.

Probably the reason I loved Super Powers Cyclotron, back in the day - yellow and green armour = total win! :p

Reaction score
If this thing turns out to be the next jar jar I'm giving it to the dog.

Reaction score
Hmmm, PZ-4CO and BB8, this generations C3-PO and R2? Anyways I'm always up for a bit of variety in the droids, the more diverse the better, he's a buy for me.
I can tell you otherwise, for sure. Personal knowledge of the age group, even my 10 year old brother would reject these, he'd say R2 and 3P0 are cooler.I do like the design though, it looks kinda- neat.

Reaction score
PZ-4CO, I'm going to have to ask you to step into my collection please. :)

Reaction score
This will be one of (possibly the only) in the 5POA line I'll buy. 5POA for Protocol droids doesn't bother me. And I love this funky design.

Reaction score
I was also an 80s kid and I like the design because it feels like something that would have come out of that timeframe. As others have said, either out of Jim Henson's studio or the old Droids cartoon.
Same here! I kinda like the design. Although, I feel immediate sympathy for the poor actor inside that thing- can't see, bumping into walls.
Also, isn't Carrie Fisher like 5 feet tall? Interesting Leia would have such an oddly tall droid. Maybe its voice programming will sound like her mother, Debbie Reynolds, and they'll have passive-aggressive trash-talk with each other.