Putting new ANH\Rogue One Darth Vader gloves on first version of Hot Toys ANH Darth Vader

Reaction score
Hi guys.

So I just bought a set of the Darth Vader gloves off eBay that come from the Hot Toys ANH Darth Vader and Tarkin 2 pack.

Having trouble putting these new gloves on my original Hot Toys ANH Darth Vader though.

I've taken the hands and leather gauntlets off and just tried putting the new gloves on and the glove hole won't reach the peg on hole on the wrist as it's too short . Plus the suits sleeves keep getting pushed up too.

How have you guys that have the original ANH Darth Vader managed to put the new upgraded gloves on?

Cheers..

Reaction score
All good, figured it out.

Just had to click the wrist peg into the glove first then the glove goes on easily. 😁

Reaction score
Long ago I got a Jazzinc modded HT ANH Vader, but one thing he could not do was the gloves. So I bought a RO Vader and kept the gloves and sold the figure. I heated the gloves a bit and all went fine, the difference is great with the new hands. When replacing hands and gloves you can always use the hairdryer or hot water method to get them on easier.

Hot Toys Darth Vader ANH 15.jpg