Purge Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Has anyone found any sort of weapon that works as an electrostaff for these guys? I might try the electric prod that comes with some Jurassic World figures, even though it will be a tad undersized.

Reaction score
Anyone find anymore of these at their Local Gamestop? My local store are very stubborn about buying the Jedi Fallen order game + Figure bundle pack vs selling just the Purge Trooper????

Reaction score
Here in Canada, seems that EBGames screwed up and sold all the Purge Troopers individually. They were $40 CDN vs the $30 CDN for regular figures.

When the game came out, people who ordered the bundle to get the game and figure were just offered any random BS figure of their choice that the store had. As the bundle cost more than just getting the game and a regular BS figure, most people I know just cancelled their pre-order and bought the game.

For me, I was lucky enough to get 2 Purge Troopers. I was not planning on any cause the $40 price tag really put me off, but when I had the figure in my hand, I couldn't put him down...haha. Then found a 2nd one a few days later at another EB Games.

Reaction score
the local GS have all indicated that they only have enough for the pre-orders, but to check back as they are getting new shipments everyday.

Reaction score
I ordered one from an outfit in the UK and a friend in Eastern Canada found one at EB, so I'll have three. Should make for a nice little squad to go beside the Second Sister. Contemplating hunting down another one or two for customs as the Purge Stormtroopers have a couple different looks in the game.

Coz

Reaction score
I saw a report saying they will be available online soon. Sorry, it was on fb and I can't find it to link.

Reaction score
One GS had 6 as of Friday, I picked up 1 each at two of my local GameStops, they will be out there....