Purge Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Just got one of these with my Fallen Order pre-order. I guess I ordered the mega deluxe version.

eBay....

Reaction score
I'd be curious to see how many people show up to pick up their Fallen Order Pre Orders only to discover that their figures were sold to someone who didn't pre-order the bundle

Reaction score
Around here most stores got just a handful of them, but none of them would sell them today; one store said to try tomorrow in case someone didn't pick up their bundle pre-order.

Reaction score
Haven't the last few Gamestop 'exclusives' shown up eventually at other online sites in the last year or two?

I mean, I would really like to just simply buy this figure outright, right now, but if I don't get one (or two) until sometime next year, I'll be fine.
It's only one more trooper. :p

I was able to get the Battlefront II Inferno Squad Agent easily a few months later, and I never even cared about buying the figure until it was suddenly available for standard cost, and then I said 'Okay, sure'. (and that old Battle Front II fig is still currently available on BBTS for $22.99)

I understand this is a 'new helmet sculpt' - but I hope this will be the same as the Battlefront II figs in 6 months - readily available?

GNT

Reaction score
Passed getting this one but kind of regretting it now. Will have to find it next time i'm out shopping.

Reaction score
I got mine last night! I picked my game and the figure up from GameStop at their evening event. Haven't opened him up yet but he looks great. It's interesting that these guys were still using the clone trooper blasters.

Reaction score
All the stores around me claim they only got enough to fill their bundle preorders, even the ThinkGeek that the Gamestops thought would get extras

Reaction score
I'll probably check a few stores today/tomorrow. Theres a thinkgeek and a gamestop in the closest mall to me, thats a good starting point. I'll probably buy the game so maybe I can use that to leverage

Reaction score
It seems that the only way to get this at GameStop right now is if your store got more than they need for preorders, or if someone decided they didn't want to buy it with their bundle.

I was lucky, and the manager at mine didn't want his, so he let me buy it. I even got 20% off because of the sale this week!

Coz

Reaction score
I just picked one up at my Gamestop. My particular store had the pre-orders covered and some to sell without. Although they said the one I got was the last one. I asked about more and they said as of now, no.

Reaction score
No dice around me either. Everyone said they got just enough to cover bundle. I'm not concerned. They'll be available somehow. I may try my local store again tomorrow

Reaction score
I preordered the deluxe bundle. Got the game but the stupid figure hasn’t shipped wow. I did not expect them to split the order.

Reaction score
I was looking at pop finder under GameStop in my area zero across the board. God I hate my area sometimes. Looks like it Robot Kingdom for me.

Reaction score
I went in Gamestop last night just to look and stumbled on a line one of these guys on the pegs. He's pretty cool looking so I got him.
must be nice. None in my area only. Only the figures GS got for pre orders for the game. I Hope GameStop doesn’t mess this up. I hope the figure is not already discontinued.

Reaction score
I stopped by one Gamestop on Friday and they acted luke they didn't know anything about this figure... yesterday I stopped by a different Gamestop and they said they only received enough for the game preorders... knew nothing about it being offered at later date.. then showed me the Gamestop catalog and said a Purge Snowtrooper was coming soon..

Question... Purge Stormtrooper and Purge Snowtrooper.. Are they the same figure or different figures?

Reaction score
After playing with the game realised why this guy didn't come with a staff. This is the commander who uses blasters. It's a purge trooper with a black pauldron who uses the staff.

Reaction score
After playing with the game realised why this guy didn't come with a staff. This is the commander who uses blasters. It's a purge trooper with a black pauldron who uses the staff.
And theres another version with no pauldron who uses two electro batons. This guys easy to customize I think. Use a sandtrooper pauldron for the black one. Pop it off completely for the baton one

Reaction score
And theres another version with no pauldron who uses two electro batons. This guys easy to customize I think. Use a sandtrooper pauldron for the black one. Pop it off completely for the baton one
There's another Variant later who has a hammer and has a white pauldron and accents in his outfit. Hope they make them all.

Reaction score
Called about 10 Gamestops in my metro area yesterday, all pretty much claimed to be sold out/pre-order only. One helpful guy let me know they only have a 48 hour hold for their pre-orders, and I was able to come by today and get the bundle. Other stores told me this hold ended tonight so might be worthwhile to check tomorrow and see if stores have any unclaimed pre-orders. Would love to get another and hopefully we get some variants, awesome figure.

Reaction score
I went to many Gamestops and spoke to many store managers and they all said the Purge Trooper will be sold separately only IF they have extras of the trooper! Other than that, all remaining Purge Troopers will be sold with the game bundle. I managed to grab one Purge Trooper only after someone returned it.

Reaction score
I called one of my GameStops at lunch and they had one that they didn't have yesterday? Anyways, it's mine now. He's cool.

Reaction score
I was able to score one today. I went to my 3rd GameStop. The guy opened a drawer were they hold stuff for Pre orders and I saw like 4 of the figures. He had someone with the bundle preordered. He was able to sell me one. I have to say he is cool. Sorry he is not for sale. They really should have packaged the figure with the game then just have the figures on hand. The thing I really wish it was the Carbonized 2nd Sister that was in the bundle and not this guy. GameStop obviously never heard of army builders.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good score. I tried my 4th GS today to no avail. Purge trooper isn't even in the system separately so no one would budge on selling the ones they had. Aggravating since the dude on Fri told me after 48hrs they were open game if preorders hadn't picked em up. Ah well. I'll get him eventually

Reaction score
Yeah, my three local stores only got enough for their preorders so far and everyone picked them up. I have no doubts that these will be abundantly available sooner or later, so patience it is for now.

Reaction score
Patience stinks. I'm not normally a trooper guy. I'm very picky about the designs I like. Fact on my display self right now every single trooper is Japanese made except for one (BF jet trooper). But I'm a sucker for troopers and black and I've always love the airborne trooper helmet and the combo with the clone armor looks really cool especially with the deco. So Patience is not my friend right now unfortunately

Reaction score
Yeah when I confront them about the figure being in their own gift guide at the normal price they charge for the Black series. They pretty much clam up.

Reaction score
One Gamestop here today had 3 on the shelf, the other one had none to be seen.

Also found a Death Star Waffle Maker on the clearance rack for $14.97.

Reaction score
since it appears to be repaint of airbourne trooper, this one would be a good candidate for TVC in a hypothetical upcoming repack/repaint wave like the current yavin Leia/jawa wave. Unlike Darth Revan that came out originally the same year, an airbourne trooper does have tvc worthy articulation

Reaction score
To quote my local GameStop employee when I asked if they can sell their extra Purge troopers yet - "We are waiting for the president of GameStop to tell us its ok to sell these"

hahaha

Reaction score
Just before that I'll ask the President of Hasbro if I can actually by their product too.

Reaction score
I heard from a Gamestop employee that if they had extra or unclaimed Purgetroopers, they weren't sure they could sell them individually.

I replied that I am not a gamer and wouldn't buy the game but do collect the Black Series. Then they mentioned that I wasn't alone in asking that question.

We'll see what happens.