Purge Stormtrooper

Reaction score
I'm sick of Troopers too, but I think this looks cool. I'll get at least one. Maybe two. The only issue with Gamestop exclusives is the extra cost.
It's weird to me we're only a month away from the game and they still haven't told us who the figure is the game comes with.

Reaction score
One nice thing about GS is they won’t sell them unless the box is in decent shape. They cater more to collectors.

Reaction score
robotkingdom has these now up for order in stock...I just ordered 2 since I have no idea when its coming to gamestop or if it will be the pack in figure with the game.

Reaction score
robotkingdom has these now up for order in stock...I just ordered 2 since I have no idea when its coming to gamestop or if it will be the pack in figure with the game.
I don’t see it. It’s also sold out on star action figures.co.uk

Reaction score
I don’t see it. It’s also sold out on star action figures.co.uk

nevermind. I found it and ordered Jedi Knight Luke, 2 purge troopers and Clone Kenobi. Ended up being $165 with EMS shipping but that’s like $40 a figure which is better than finding these specific figures and they are available now so that’s great. Should get them with 3-7 days hopefully.

Reaction score
Does anyone who has experience ording thru Robot Kingdom know how long it usually takes their packages to get to the USA when you order something that's "in stock"?

Reaction score
Does anyone who has experience ording thru Robot Kingdom know how long it usually takes their packages to get to the USA when you order something that's "in stock"?
I ordered once and was very impressed to have the item in two weeks but that was just my experience. I was able to take their tracking info and set up update notifications through USPS as well, which eased my anxiety in waiting a little bit.

Reaction score
I ordered a few things from them and got the with in Week in a half to 2 weeks. Also my last order was for the Palpatine with the throne. I ordered it with my old address and was sent back to them. I asked if they would reship it and they did. I got a good amount of my stuff in really great shape. Very well packed.

Reaction score
But he's $39.99. I dont get why he is $10 more than regular figures. Even the Elite Snowtrooper was only $5 more like other exclusives.
Yeah, I was annoyed at the price. I don’t see any reason for it. You’re right, the Elite Snowtrooper was an extra $5. But the Jump Trooper was regular price (I’m pretty sure). Is this just EB Games arbitrarily making up prices? Exclusives at other retailers tend to be the regular $30, like Jedi Luke at Walmart or Deathstar Escape Luke at TRU. Although I did pay extra at TRU for the quicksilver baton Phasma when it was released.

I am to blame though, because I’m the idiot who paid $40 for the Purge Trooper 🤦

Come to think of it... the Mimban Trooper might have been marked up as well at TRU...

Reaction score
Yeah, I was annoyed at the price. I don’t see any reason for it. You’re right, the Elite Snowtrooper was an extra $5. But the Jump Trooper was regular price (I’m pretty sure). Is this just EB Games arbitrarily making up prices? Exclusives at other retailers tend to be the regular $30, like Jedi Luke at Walmart or Deathstar Escape Luke at TRU. Although I did pay extra at TRU for the quicksilver baton Phasma when it was released.

I am to blame though, because I’m the idiot who paid $40 for the Purge Trooper 🤦

Come to think of it... the Mimban Trooper might have been marked up as well at TRU...
Yeah, Mimban was $40 later on but was originally $35 i think.

Reaction score
I have seen a few reports on Yakface of folks already getting this guy. Anyone know what areas have been getting him. Went by one GameStop and the guy had no clue what I was talking about. Even said that store probably won’t be getting it.

Reaction score
Got this figure a few days ago. A German online store happened to have some in stock. Probably got it directly from China due to the Chinese sticker on the back of the box.

The Purge Stormtrooper is one of Hasbro's finest troopers. The helmet sculpt is very sharp and, if I'm not mistaken, the figure's got the improved (Rex) elbow joints.

Will post some more pictures soon.

Reaction score
This is a Walmart exclusive?😁
GameStop, it’s the special bundle figure with the Fallen game. Also supposed to be sold separately as well. Looks good. I’ll be picking this one up. Always liked that Airborne trooper helmet

Reaction score
GameStop, it’s the special bundle figure with the Fallen game. Also supposed to be sold separately as well. Looks good. I’ll be picking this one up. Always liked that Airborne trooper helmet
Has it been confirmed this is the figure included with the game pre-order? Last time I was in my local EB Games they didn’t even know. If this is the case then I can cancel my pre-order since I’ve got the figure. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to playing Fallen Order, but if I don’t need to buy the $100 special edition I won’t 😊

Reaction score
Has it been confirmed this is the figure included with the game pre-order? Last time I was in my local EB Games they didn’t even know. If this is the case then I can cancel my pre-order since I’ve got the figure. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to playing Fallen Order, but if I don’t need to buy the $100 special edition I won’t 
https://jedibusiness.com/NewsDetails?id=25345

The STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH PURGE STORMTROOPER Figure is currently available exclusively at GameStop as part of a bundle with the Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order video game and then will be made available for purchase on its own on 11/15.

Reaction score
I own every black series trooper... but can anybody tell me if this helmet is a new sculpt? there's so many of them!

Reaction score
I asked about the figure at GameStop and the guy didn’t know if it was only going to be sold with the game or separately. They said they had 2 the back but were designated for the game release.

Reaction score
I asked about the figure at GameStop and the guy didn’t know if it was only going to be sold with the game or separately. They said they had 2 the back but were designated for the game release.
Official release said the individual figures will be a available 11/15. They don't tell employees squat, just dump the merch on them day of usually. I have a good friend that works for GS

Reaction score
So did they just sell you the figure alone? I've called two different GS locations & so far they're saying they can't sell the figure alone because they don't have a separate SKU for it. (I doubt what they're saying is true because they've always been able to sell they're exclusives separately before)

Reaction score
I sure hope the GameStops in my area will get in more of them. Someone at one store told me they only got in 2 and those were the ones that were for the bundle that were pre ordered.

Reaction score
According to my local Gamestop, only on and fter Friday November 15th the Purge Trooper will be available separete from the game bundle deal. However, this isn't written stone per the stone manager. He said ALL Gamestops will only know on Friday. He couldn't tell me more!

Reaction score
I have one pre ordered with the game, but every game stop in my area in New York refuses to sell a 2nd one without the game. I wonder if that will change tomorrow. I am curious if anyone has a picture of a receipt with a purchased Purge Trooper

Reaction score
I LOVE the new board, but one thing I do miss is when people had their location listed under their names, so when they say 'found this at my local' - you could get an idea if they might be in your region as well?

I def would like to get two of these.

Coz

Reaction score
I LOVE the new board, but one thing I do miss is when people had their location listed under their names, so when they say 'found this at my local' - you could get an idea if they might be in your region as well?

I def would like to get two of these.
Hover over their name.

Reaction score
I have one pre ordered with the game, but every game stop in my area in New York refuses to sell a 2nd one without the game. I wonder if that will change tomorrow. I am curious if anyone has a picture of a receipt with a purchased Purge Trooper
I purchased one today at GameStop (South FL), called right when they opened and was told they had them and would hold it for me. Picked it up at lunch, no issues. Talked with a friend later in the day who tried to get one at the same store but the manager said the figures were only for bundle pre purchases and they should not have sold any. That may change tomorrow but like others have said, the manager was under her impression that they would only be sold as a part of the Bundle.

Attachments