Purge Stormtrooper

GNT

Reaction score
Here's a look at the 6" Purge Stormtrooper:

Thoughts on this figure?

Reaction score
I like it enough to buy one, but REALLY - I never thought I'd say this - I'm kind of ... getting sick of troopers?:\

Where are the ALIENS!?!?!

Reaction score
I like it enough to buy one, but REALLY - I never thought I'd say this - I'm kind of ... getting sick of troopers?:\Where are the ALIENS!?!?!
Maaan I’m the far opposite. For me there’s never enough Troopers. Just not enough space for them haha.I’m definitely without a doubt getting at least 4-6 of those Purge troopers

Reaction score
REX ELBOWS!!!!

Can't believe they finally used them again, why not on Obi-Wan? The staff not being included is criminal.

Reaction score
These Purge Troopers are awesome!! Hasbro knows troopers in black sell like hot cakes hands down!! I can see these troopers assisting the Inquisitor sister or on patrol somewhere looking for Jedi after Order 66. I've read books where Vader did have some force sensitive troopers as well. Could this Purge Trooper be one??

Reaction score
Is this the first time we are getting that large blaster rifle? I'd get it just for that blaster to be honest. Not really feeling the figure itself.

Reaction score
Agreed. It really brings nothing new to the table. It's just a hodge-podge of other trooper designs.

Reaction score
It's awesome for those who are mainly into/collecting the PT stuff - for me, while the PT is still growing on me, this one, the design in particular... is just ugly. I can't stand that helmet.
But that is okay. There are plenty of other figures I want and as I said, it's awesome for those who want it. :)

Reaction score
Too me? the large blaster rifle looks like from a Clone Trooper? Could be wrong???
That's what I thought. Doesn't the regular clone come with a long gun as well as the shorter one? Or is it a slightly different long rifle?

Reaction score
Yeah, after digging a little I see that the large blaster has come out before with various clone figures. I just have Rex and Wolfe which only have pistols, so I wasn't sure at first.

Reaction score
Yeah, after digging a little I see that the large blaster has come out before with various clone figures. I just have Rex and Wolfe which only have pistols, so I wasn't sure at first.
IIRC Gree has that rifle too.

Reaction score
Gosh, I can't say that I'm really excited about this one. Rather bland IMO. Although I guess it accurate, and unoriginal. Glad that I don't want it, because if it's anything like Commander Wolffe. I'll never find it. lol

I do realize that it's a simple and easy repaint, but gee they're really going in on this game with the Troopers.

Reaction score
Maaan I’m the far opposite. For me there’s never enough Troopers. Just not enough space for them haha.I’m definitely without a doubt getting at least 4-6 of those Purge troopers
I remember everytime Sideshow announced a new Clone figure, people “complaining” about another clone would be the majority of “initial feedback.” Next thing you know, they’re going for double or so. I think the Clone design are some of the most popular figures so I can’t blame them for coming up with repaints.

Ill definitely pick up two of these guys to go with Second Sister though.

Reaction score
I don’t think the basic black&red will, but supposedly the Walmart exclusive “carbonized” will be.

Reaction score
Do we have any idea when this figure is going to be released? Please tell me this isn’t the figure going to be bundled with the game, dagnabbit.

Reaction score
I was able to preorder a Carbonized Jet Trooper online last night, but did not see the Purge Trooper on the walmart site.

Jet Trooper order says arriving Nov. 4th.

Reaction score
I was able to preorder a Carbonized Jet Trooper online last night, but did not see the Purge Trooper on the walmart site.

Jet Trooper order says arriving Nov. 4th.
The Jet Trooper was available at multiple local stores this morning. No sign of the Purge Trooper.

Reaction score
I got him pre-ordered with an ETA of 3rd week of October (UK). Dont know if its the same across the pond though?

Reaction score
I got him pre-ordered with an ETA of 3rd week of October (UK). Dont know if its the same across the pond though?
I know Robot Kingdom which I believe is UK based always gets stuff before it’s available in the states

Reaction score
I know Robot Kingdom which I believe is UK based always gets stuff before it’s available in the states
Some stores get import stock early straight from Hong Kong over here, although Hasbro have stepped up their distribution efforts in Europe recently so we are getting more stock at the same time as the States now

Reaction score
Agreed. It really brings nothing new to the table. It's just a hodge-podge of other trooper designs.
And it's not even a good hodge podge design like those scout troopers in solo. This one just looks bad all over.

Reaction score
Pro-tip:
GameStop usually does a deal on Black Friday where you buy a $2-$5 canvas bag and any collectibles you can fit inside are 25% off.

Good if you want this one and the Carbonized 2nd Sister and some other goodies.

Reaction score
I had thought that these guys were from Uprising, but the figure doesn't look anything like the Purge Troopers from that.

Reaction score
Well, until 1997 you would have been sort of right :) it's in Hong Kong
My bad. I just know that the few times I’ve thought about buying from them they were shipping to me from UK. Never pulled trigger cause it cost too much