PSA - Stickers for Hasbro Legacy or Smugglers Run Vintage Collection Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
There are two issues people should be aware of if you have the new Vintage Collection Smugglers Run Millennium Falcon or the older Legacy Collection Millennium Falcon.

Issue 1: While the Vintage Collection version comes with both Radar Dishes (Classic vs Disney), the sticker sheet included is NOT the same as the Legacy Collection Falcon. Seven stickers were updated to mimic the Disney Smugglers Run attraction. Pic 1 shows the difference between each. You would figure for $400 Hasbro would have given you both but that is not the case.

Issue 2: While I was trying to figure out if I should upgrade to the Target Exclusive version of the Millennium Falcon, I did my research on YouTube watching reviews where both were compared. This is where I discovered Issue 2. One of the reviews showed how many of the stickers were falling off the Legacy Falcon and the reviewer commented on how this has been happening over time. You could see the back of the stickers didn't look right and were yellowed. I opened my sealed Legacy Falcon and noticed the sealed sticker sheet didn't look right and one sticker was loose in the package. I took out the sticker sheet and more popped off as the glue apparently is defective. See Pic 2 for my example.

Attachments

Reaction score
I can confirm as well. I have a Legacy Falcon and never applied the stickers but the stickers started drying up and falling off the sheet a while ago.

I just took it as something that happens with age.

Reaction score
You can scan in your original sticker sheet and output it onto white decal paper. The pain is going to be having to cut them down by hand...but it's mostly straight edges.

Reaction score
While a frustration for sure it's nothing new to toys with stickers, over time they dry up, curl and eventually fall off. After all toys were made to be played with and eventually outgrown.

Fortunately for this new generation it's a lot easier to replace such things or even parts due to the invention of internet, scanning, 3D printing etc.

Reaction score
I just recently picked up a Legacy Falcon on the cheap, and all of the stickers dried up and fell off during cleaning - but there are a few sellers on Etsy and eBay that have very nice repro stickers, including ones on vinyl that should last a bit longer. My vinyl set just arrived over the weekend, so I have yet to apply, but the quality was pretty great for a relatively low price. I'll post a pic later.

Reaction score
I just recently picked up a Legacy Falcon on the cheap, and all of the stickers dried up and fell off during cleaning - but there are a few sellers on Etsy and eBay that have very nice repro stickers, including ones on vinyl that should last a bit longer. My vinyl set just arrived over the weekend, so I have yet to apply, but the quality was pretty great for a relatively low price. I'll post a pic later.
Which eBay seller?