Prototype Boba Fett

Reaction score
I don't mind the re-release, but Hasbro really needs to invest in some new tooling for an articulated Boba Fett. Both the VOTC and Legacy builds have really aged badly.

Reaction score
Repacks or not im happy with them . The more the merrier.
basically repacks that never showed up in stores. I definitely wanted boba ponda, and the stormtrooper but at this point frustration has me being all eff it.

Reaction score
That's the **** part. Surely we'd have had a better shot at him the second time around, right? But no. Panda seems harder to find than the first release!

Reaction score
That's the **** part. Surely we'd have had a better shot at him the second time around, right? But no. Panda seems harder to find than the first release!
Agreed, I grabbed the Boba and Sandtrooper but never go the Ponda. I'm sure we'll have plenty of chances to grab him again later down the road.

Reaction score
Yea, I got one along with Panda & another Death Trooper over on Walmart.com. Sadly the newer wave has yet to hit the actual retailer site, except coming from something called Toywiz - that changes aftermarket prices for the Praetorians on Walmart.

Reaction score
Nobody has made an official Statement. To date though not a soul that I know has found them in the store.

Reaction score
Yea, I got one along with Panda & another Death Trooper over on Walmart.com. Sadly the newer wave has yet to hit the actual retailer site, except coming from something called Toywiz - that changes aftermarket prices for the Praetorians on Walmart.
Toy Wiz is an e-tailer that also has a brick and mortar store front in NY. They are THE definition of scalper. They are basically the scourge of the collecting community. Stay away from them.

Reaction score
Just ordered the set of 4. Tusken Raider, Ponda, Sandtrooper, and 2 Proto Fetts for $70 shipped from Walmart.com

Reaction score
Just ordered a few more, myself. Thought it be cool to group them together as some sort of Mandalorian super-commando unit.

Reaction score
Just ordered a few more, myself. Thought it be cool to group them together as some sort of Mandalorian super-commando unit.
That's what I'm going for, just say they're Mandalorian exiles who sided with the Empire after these latest REBELS episodes. I picked up two the other day, another collector in the aisle let me have them, which I thought was very generous.

Reaction score
I've seen these from chinese sellers for quite cheap. Come to think of it, that is where I got mine. Bootleg or not, you can't tell the difference.

○○○○

Reaction score
I've seen these from chinese sellers for quite cheap. Come to think of it, that is where I got mine. Bootleg or not, you can't tell the difference.

○○○○
At least in the case of regular Boba Fett, I can tell a huge difference. I own a legit Proto Fett and a KO green Boba.

Reaction score
Would've been interesting if they re-released this figure with the removable helmet version and different body sculpt.