Prop Store and Profiles in History auctions coming - Star Wars stuff included

Reaction score
The helmet looks authentic to me but I would really like to see the dome off to see some of the details.

Reaction score
I think it's interesting (and good) that nether the Vader or Fleet Trooper helmets sold. IMO the Vaders provenance sounded sketchy - and the Rebel Fleet Trooper was hugely overpriced

cheers

Jez
Star Wars Helmets

Reaction score
I think it's interesting (and good) that nether the Vader or Fleet Trooper helmets sold. IMO the Vaders provenance sounded sketchy - and the Rebel Fleet Trooper was hugely overpriced

cheers

Jez
Star Wars Helmets
Rebel fleet trooper helmet estimate 150000 - 250000; starting at 150000

A screen used stormtrooper helmet from empire sold last week at propstore auction in london for 65000£ or approx 99000 $US. Ill take the stormtrooper and fill it with 50,000$ Or throw in the stormtrooper blaster from new hope that went for 35,000$ US and still have funds leftover.

Reaction score
These things are not for people like us. But cool to see them anyway. There is a Slave Leia suit that sold for $80000, guess to the same buyer who got the Tantive 4 for $350000. Other things didn't sell: prototype Vader helmet, ANH Rebel Fleet Trooper or Death Star II section with turrets, prices were way too high for what was offered for sale.

Reaction score
A couple of potential bidders asked me about the RFT, I thought it was nice but just over priced. Given 40 of these lids were made for ANH I'm sure there are more out there - and hopefully ones with the black visor front.

Cheers

Jez
Star Wars Helmets

Reaction score

GNT

Reaction score
Some nice Star Wars items, I'd love the Batman and Bane suits from the Nolan era batman films :(