Prop Replica Review Videos

Reaction score
Nice review on the Leia blaster. Was really gutted of her sudden passing. :( So many celebrity deaths in 2016, but none actually really affected me except Carrie Fisher. RIP to our Princess.

Reaction score
Another great video review! Thank you. Indeed it would be great to see Anovos inherit the full license...

Reaction score
After watching Gabe video, I am so very tempted to pick this up. Incredible looking shine they did on the helmet.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity Gabe, did you do a video review on your 1:1 scale Han in Carbonite? That is clearly most impressive and I would love to learn more about that one!

Reaction score
Thanks!! No I haven't done a review because it's my own build so I'm still working on it. It's made from kits made by members of theRPF. Plus I'm not ready for the criticism on my own builds hahaha I figured I'd get through all my licensed stuff first

Reaction score
Great pick up Gabe. Looks very similar to my FAC/Moncal. It's hard to tell from the video...would you say it's more of a light gray or an off white? Mine is an off white.

Reaction score
Great addition Gabe. When I passed by Tom's booth at Celebration it definitely caught my eye. Wish I had room for one in my collection room. Perhaps the small one. We'll see.

Reaction score
Nice video. I've owned all three of the MR Han Blasters. The ESB was the first I owned and I was really disappointed with it. I fel that the finish and weathering gave it a toy like feel coupled with the reticule and lack of moving parts made it feel a bit naff to me. It wasn't tough to let it go. I acquired the other two and was pretty pleased with both. The trade offs are pretty much as you've said but I felt, on balance, that the Elite was the better offering overall; even small things like the updated case make a difference in how well it displays. The MikeyX review of the EE contains a nice break down in the differences and he notes that the EE did not sell well when released and that the original 101 blaster is still a grail for many. I know that my feelings on the Han ESB were enough for me never to consider the Luke ESB blaster when that came out and it was one of the few MR pieces I never owned.

Not that it should really make a difference but the EE and the 101 LE have those nice cases as well. I know a box is just a box but I used to feel I was getting something special with the old style and EE cases that wasn't present on the straight polystyrene packing on the later offerings although that seemed to coincide with the better display cases; I seem to recall the Mace was the first with the new display case and the Anakin AOTC was the last LE with the presentation box (or about that time anyway).

Thanks for posting.

Reaction score
Sometime I will have to hit you up for a discussion regarding you Han in Carbonite build? What went well, what was a struggle?

Do do you happen to have a video review of that one?

Reaction score
Sometime I will have to hit you up for a discussion regarding you Han in Carbonite build? What went well, what was a struggle?

Do do you happen to have a video review of that one?
i haven't made a video but I would be happy to share the struggle haha I did some unconventional things on that build and took a lot of short cuts that cost me hours later. Shoot me a PM if you want. Are you building one?

Reaction score
Congrats on completing your evolution.

Mine spends most of the time in box while its cousin the Ep 2 Clone Captain gets plenty of air (Tis one of my favorites of the MR/eFx era). Both are lovely tho.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congrats on completing your evolution.

Mine spends most of the time in box while its cousin the Ep 2 Clone Captain gets plenty of air (Tis one of my favorites of the MR/eFx era). Both of lovely tho.
Yeah this helmet was surprisingly difficult to get. It seems like nobody wants to let theirs go. Im really glad i found one to complete the evolution.

Reaction score
Makes sense, considering MR made at least 6 or 7 variants of the Ep3 Clone, while eFx only made the 2 variants of Ep2. Prior to the eFx all-white, I was using the "high-end" Rubies fiberglass Ep2 Clone helmet as part of my evolution. The eFx was a major improvement, so now that Rubies sits in my office (despite at one point selling between $1000 and $1500 - madness!)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am pissed I missed out on the AOTC Clone Captain that eFX did. That one has a really nice reflective lense. Argghhh. Oh well,.....

Reaction score
That's the only eFX helmet I've ever been interested in. It's a shame it is so hard to get.

Reaction score
I picked up the white AOTC one when eFX placed it on pre-order. I needed it to complete my evolution and didn't bothered with the Clone Cap bcos I thought it was just a boring repaint. Now I wish I bought that too. Its looks beautiful. With the mold, eFX could also release a yellow Clone Commander.