eFX COLLECTIBLES 1:1 LIGHTSABERS:
eFX COLLECTIBLES MODELS:
MASTER REPLICAS 1:1 BLASTERS:
MASTER REPLICAS 1:1 HELMETS:
MASTER REPLICAS 1:1 LIGHTSABERS:
MASTER REPLICAS OTHER REPLICAS:
MASTER REPLICAS STUDIO SCALE:

Reaction score
This is a great list. Thank you. The rebel snow speeder from MR is missing from the studio scale list.

Reaction score
Only 500 MR Stormy buckets?! Wow. I remember they said they ran out of time to finish the entire run, due to them giving up the license, but I didn't realise they made so few,...
I didn't realise I was so lucky to have one.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sendintheclones said:
Only 500 MR Stormy buckets?! Wow. I remember they said they ran out of time to finish the entire run, due to them giving up the license, but I didn't realise they made so few,...
Should be 2500. eFX did the same helmet in a 500 piece run though.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
Sendintheclones said:
Should be 2500. eFX did the same helmet in a 500 piece run though.
I think the actual MR run was about 1048 or something like that. The first 500 had the Hodges print.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the MR Vader TESB LE Lightsaber is limited to 2000 not 2500. Also on the MR Vader ROTS Helmets, the LE is 1000, the SE is 500, and you forgot to add the DSE, which is also 500. There may be more errors, but this is just what I know.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
DARTHZERIMAR said:
I'm pretty sure the MR Vader TESB LE Lightsaber is limited to 2000 not 2500. Also on the MR Vader ROTS Helmets, the LE is 1000, the SE is 500, and you forgot to add the DSE, which is also 500. There may be more errors, but this is just what I know.
Thanks, let me know if you see anymore. I'm just going off of an old reference sheet.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
DARTHZERIMAR said:
Thanks, let me know if you see anymore. I'm just going off of an old reference sheet.
Are we sure the ROTS Vader LE helmet is 1000? I'm showing up to #1,669 in the Registry for the LE version.

Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I was able to find out the actual number of Stormtrooper Helmets that were made. It is 1,048 not including the 30-40 APs that were made as well.

Amy

[/QUOTE]

Found the quote from Amy about the actual number of stormtrooper helmets made

Reaction score
Very cool thread.Chris I think you need to change the eFX Studio Scale to eFX Model's even the info on the X-wing says Model.

Reaction score
MR Y-Wing had a real run from only 500.

OK. . .Here is your answer . . . Even though the "published" edition size was 1000, we only made a total of 500 Y-Wings. . . PLUS the AP's.

Reaction score
Chris Wyman said:
Chris Wyman said:
DARTHZERIMAR said:
Are we sure the ROTS Vader LE helmet is 1000? I'm showing up to #1,669 in the Registry for the LE version.
I'll find out, I've always heard 1000, but I'll double check, but the Vader TESB LE still says 2500 instead of 2000

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
spudmanski said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I was able to find out the actual number of Stormtrooper Helmets that were made. It is 1,048 not including the 30-40 APs that were made as well.

Amy
Found the quote from Amy about the actual number of stormtrooper helmets made

[/QUOTE]

Fixed!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
catch said:
MR Y-Wing had a real run from only 500.

OK. . .Here is your answer . . . Even though the "published" edition size was 1000, we only made a total of 500 Y-Wings. . . PLUS the AP's.
Changed as well!

Reaction score
DARTHZERIMAR said:
Chris Wyman said:
Chris Wyman said:
DARTHZERIMAR said:
I'll find out, I've always heard 1000, but I'll double check, but the Vader TESB LE still says 2500 instead of 2000
Wow. Great thread. Thankyou Chris.

I thought the Vader ESB was finally settled at 2500 although many plaques do show 2000. I also believe that the ROTJ Vader LE finished at only 500 pieces even though the planned size was 1500. I recall Bryan confirmed this in an old thread. The Vader ROTS LE helmet is supposed to be 2500 although I have never seen or heard tell of one over 1669 , which is in the registry (never heard of a LE falcon or LE Boba helmet over 1000 either for that matter but this is mere speculation).

Reaction score
intwenothor said:
DARTHZERIMAR said:
Chris Wyman said:
Chris Wyman said:
DARTHZERIMAR said:
Wow. Great thread. Thankyou Chris.

I thought the Vader ESB was finally settled at 2500 although many plaques do show 2000.
2500 for the MR Darth Vader ESB LE saber, mine is #2494.

Reaction score
Next update
:

For the Vader ROTJ, we made a total of 1,000 pieces, 500 Signatures and 500 Limited Editions, PLUS the AP's. (The "published" edition size of the LE was 1500).

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
catch said:
Next update
:

For the Vader ROTJ, we made a total of 1,000 pieces, 500 Signatures and 500 Limited Editions, PLUS the AP's. (The "published" edition size of the LE was 1500).
I'm guessing that was a direct quote from MR?

Reaction score
Chris, is it possible yet to add a listing for Museum Replicas into the Registry? I know they don't have many products out yet. But the Imperial Officer caps would be a good start.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jay_the_Lesser said:
Chris, is it possible yet to add a listing for Museum Replicas into the Registry? I know they don't have many products out yet. But the Imperial Officer caps would be a good start.
Sure thing!

Reaction score

Could anybody help me with this item please?

I have been offered the chance to purchase one but I was wondering what the average price might be for such an item, just seeing if anyone could help.

Also at the bottom of the hilt should the signature edition contain "Signature Edition" engraved in the bottom?

Thank you

Reaction score
I purchased Master replica Anakin Skywalker light saber SW-201
I noticed the little dots on the hilt are popping off are there any suggestions on what I can use to replace or do they even sell these

thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't think they sell those. Originally they were calculator bubble strips from some old calculator but the PT bubbles were more than likely made for the prop. I'd try a craft store like Michaels, you might get lucky and find something you can modify to fit.

Reaction score
I don't think they sell those. Originally they were calculator bubble strips from some old calculator but the PT bubbles were more than likely made for the prop. I'd try a craft store like Michaels, you might get lucky and find something you can modify to fit.

The original bubble strips come from an Exactra 19 or 20 calculator.

Replicas of these are being made by Roy from RPF here: Shop | WannaWangaWannaWanga. Maybe try to contact him if he could help you only with the bubbles