Project POTF2 Checklist - Help Wanted

Reaction score
Hey all,
When I recently inventoried my POTF2 collection I could not find a truly comprehensive checklist of the figures. Some sites had some listed but not others and I wanted to know all that were out there. Therefore, I started with the best base I could find which was the old archived POTF2.COM checklist from around 2013. This was a good start but was missing quite a few variations, namely foreign ones. So I combined that with several others sites and my own personal observations. My goal now is to share it with the POTF2 community to crowd source my missing stuff so as to have the penultimate POTF2 checklist which can be shared and used by all. Right now it's just me that maintains it, but I would like to add trusted members to have Edit rights, as well, to help add to it. This isn't a checklist for the faint of heart - it's for hardcore carded POTF2 collectors who are as OCD about it as I am.

Features/Goals/Thought Process:
  • List every single known variation of POTF2 figures, including foreign
  • List all production errors
    • Production errors are only listed if it is a universally-recognized error for which there are at least several examples of. A minor paint error on 1 figure does not count.
  • Identify by card color
  • Create filters to allow for sorting by an entire variation type such as country or card type/color
...now I need your help. What am I missing? I have 1 requirement when submitting for a missing item: you have to be able to prove it. A photo from your own collection, your own photo archives, or a link to the fig on the web is sufficient. This is just to maintain the integrity.
Likewise, are you aware of something on the checklist that shouldn't be on there? Tell me that, too!

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_JNR_NgeHuwkSbrPtbGVHa4_OPSIut-f1Ulq_a5BMg4/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, this is a work-in-progress. I still have plenty of cleanup to do, so please be patient. I also am only focusing on figures right now, so please excuse the mess in Vehicles.

Reaction score
Sounds like a great project! I remember I used to go on POTF2.com a lot myself back then, has been shut down for some time now. The OC POTF2 figures are the only modern figures I even kept along with my ships and sets. 1995 was the hayday of my Star Wars collecting when these toys started to come out. Any more, I just collect the bootleg versions of them which I have over 200 but still get regular ones when I can that I need. I know of a lot of foreign ones and variants out there and used to have a ton. I'll take a look at your link.

Reaction score
Very impressive and I am certainly going to use it! My focus has been Potf2. If you havent already, check out my collection in the display forum. I have quite a few variants and pictures there.

Reaction score
Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire - Chewbacca
EU

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/333533452243_/Star-Wars-Kenner-1996-3-3-4-Shadows.jpg
Italian

While I was looking for the EU version I stumble with this carded version that I haven't seen before:
84666955_801906006995955_3855417567606872319_n.jpg

Trilingual

Reaction score
Now this sounds interesting and worth it. I'm a huge POTF2 red card Collector mainly and secondary green Collector.

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Now im curious about all this too. Id like to know all the checklist too. I'm still collecting this line and missing several still.

Reaction score
Looking over your spreadsheet, specifically for the Jawa-Two Pack. The following are correct and pictures of each one can be located on Ebay:

.01, Col. # 2, Hologram, Green Card, Square Bubble, Old Peg Hook, Four Digit
.01, Col. # 2, Photo, Green Card, Square Bubble, Old Peg Hook, Four Digit, 'Glowing Eyes and Blaster Pistols'
.02, Col. # 2, Hologram, Green Card, Square Bubble, New Peg Hook, Four Digit
.02, Col. # 2, Hologram, Green Card, Slanted Bubble, New Peg Hook, Four Digit
.02, Col. # 2, Photo, Green Card, Slanted Bubble, New Peg Hook, Four Digit

Also, you have this one listed twice:
.02, Col. # 2, Photo, Green Card, Slanted Bubble, New Peg Hook, Four Digit

The Canadian Trilogo with insert comes with a Slanted and Square Bubbles and have enclosed the links from Ebay:
Canadian Trilogo Jawa (Slanted Bubble)
Canadian Trilogo Jawa (Square Bubble)

Here is another one for you list:
POTF2 European Jawa

Though the one I have listed is a QC sample with five languages, I do remember seeing an actual Production one for sale in the past. However, they are not easy to track down.

The POTF2 Jawas can also be found with Showtime stickers as well.
POTF2 Showtime Jawa

Hope this helps..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jason, thanks so much!

1) The one you say I have listed twice actually is different: slanted vs. square bubble and there are 2 different square bubbles with different peg hooks.
2) Added the slanted bubble Canadian - thanks!
3) Added EU Long Photo - had no idea this existed, thank you!
4) Showtime one already on there :)

Reaction score
  • Added Biggs w/ sticker and unpainted leg
  • Did not add Leia EU THX - already exists
  • Added Luke Bespin unpainted saber hilt
  • Need more info on Gamorean, Jawas, and Hammerhead - please check list and see if it's already on there?
  • Added CN EV-9D9 w/ insert
  • Added CN Ugnaughts w/ insert
I also had to do a hard copy/paste text only of my personal checklist so I need to format it again, but that will take time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I might be crazy but I didn't see the European 'tri-logo' Freeze Fame Emperor's Royal Guard listed.
IMG_2277.jpg

Reaction score
This is a great thread. I had a massive potf2 collection and variations were my favorites.
I agree! I never realized the force pikes on my guards came both right side up and upside down on one of these until I saw this list (and, as my name might give away, I have a decent collection of carded guards 😂). Immediately eBayed one. Always learning something new!

Reaction score
Updated with a lot of new stuff, especially Canadian variants:

Reaction score
Updated with a lot of new stuff, especially Canadian variants:
Thank you! You're doing the (sith) lord's work!

Reaction score
Thank you for this amazing list @Vemnox . I attempt to add my variants I cound't find on your list. I am not sure if I understand all things corretly. so you might have to check if I did something wrong:
-slanted bubble has a sloping surface on top and a square bubbles top is perpendicular to the card.
-old peg hook is slim and new peg hook is wider
-four or five digit? no idea. what does that mean?
-EU Long is for example the unpainted saber hilt luke @commanderbacara posted into this thread. not sure if the trilogo ones just beneath also count as long. i will call them "Long(er)" to clarify.

Following I add my things I could not find on the list + pictures.

-2-1B, Holo, Slanted Bubble, Old Peg Hook (the one you already found on facebook i guess)
-Barquin D'an & Droopy McCool has two versions according to https://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2bandbarquindroopy.asp . One with CGI Sy Snootles and one with puppet Sy Snootles. I only have the CGI variant (+square bubble and new peg hook)
-Bib Fortuna, EU Card, Long(er) Photo, No PotF bellow logo
-Greedo CommTech, Chip Holo, Green Starbust, Green Knee Pins, EU Sticker over back and also over commtech on front. Notice the red font.
1612368144043.png1612368160474.png
1612368440994.png
1612368692062.png1612368722905.png
1612369051937.png1612369066458.png1612369086967.png

Reaction score
I follow with some more figures which I don't own. but i've seen all of them in person when I bought those from my last comment. Sadly i have only photos from their front.

-Darth Vader with Interrogation Droid is completly missing from the list. The photo I attach here is most likely with the same EU sticker as my Greedo from the last comment.
-Han Solo (Hoth Gear), Orange Card, Trilogo, Open Hand
-Han Solo Endor, Trilogo, Photo, Green Card, probably Square Bubble, New Peg Hook (addition for that existing trilogo entry)
-Dewback with Sandtrooper, Trilogo
-Speeder Bike (Expanded Universe), Trilogo
-Speeder Bike with Luke Endor, Trilogo

1612372422992.png1612373161042.png
1612373744273.png1612374028993.png
1612374241035.png1612374264345.png

Reaction score
-Dewback with Sandtrooper, Trilogo
-Speeder Bike (Expanded Universe), Trilogo
I never knew about these!

Since I’ve been here Vemnox pops on every few months and does a list update. I think the Google sheets is locked so we can’t make edits but I’m thrilled someone has taken up this task.

It’s also nice to see a fellow POTF2 fan on here. Sometimes I feel like it’s a lost collection between the Vintage and TVC threads 😂

Reaction score
I'll update soon. Like GuardsonCards says, I usually pop in once a month. Thanks so much for the addition suggestions - lots to go through.

Reaction score
Lots of new updates I've added from the past 6 months. Link in the OP. Let me know of anything I am missing.