WTB Professor's Wish List

Reaction score
WTB/WTTF: Professor's Wish List

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am open to trades (stuff I have up for grabs (Link)) but will buy at fair prices pending my monthly budget (gorceries and gas are killing me at the moment...). Please reach out and let's make a deal!

Droid Fodder:
I am in the planning phases but want to build a droid depot diorama. I am on the look out for any and all droid fodder. Got busted bits of droids let me know. Got spare heads, arms, legs, etc. from old custom projects let me know. Got extra unmatcheded Build-a-Droid bits let me know. I want to stock my droid depot with all the extra droid pieces just like in the Disney parks.

R1-J5 aka Bucket (Star Wars Resistance 2-pack) - I am hoping to score a couple of these for parts in my droid depot
R2-D2 battle damaged (from Luke and R2 2-pack with C-3PX piece) - again a couple if possible / I cannot afford steep pricing though
EV-9D9 (Power of the Force) - mainly interested in the data pad but will happily take the droid as well
Carbon Scraper (from Power of the Force Luke Skywalker)
Grasper arm and circular saw (from Power of the Force R2-D2)
Data pad (from Episode 1 Watto) I think a few other rereleases of Watto included this as well / a couple would be nice
Welder (from Episode 1 Watto) I think a few other rereleases of Watto included this as well / several would be nice

Disney Droid Factory (Carded Figures):
SK-620 (Staying on the star-cruiser? Mind grabbing me one, please?) - prefer carded on neat card.
R7-TNO - loose is fine
R5-D23 - prefer carded on neat card.

Disney Droid Factory Crates:
I live in western Pennsylvania and have limited access to the parks any help acquiring these without paying scalper prices is greatly appreciated!
- G4-S8 (R4 unit with green markings)
- S3-R9 (silver R2 unit)
- C1-4B (blue Chopper repaint)
- JB-9 (grey and yellow BB droid)
- B5-SL (blue BB droid)
Thanks Ewokgirl!
- CH-83 (yellow BB droid)

I also love the crates and have some ideas for displaying my droids. If you think the crates are trash let me know. I may be interested in taking them off your hands.

** I have an extra JB-9 that I am willing to trade.

Disney Droid Factory (from old bins of loose parts):

I am on the look out for a purple/white R9 dome

Disney_BAD_Wishlist.jpg

*No longer need the red one
** Acquired blue R7 unit - Thank you Johnboy_Walton!

Droids:
R7-A7 from Star Wars Celebrate the Saga Jedi Order set - highest priority
RX-24 (Star Tours) eBay $19.50
RX Droid (Star Tours) eBay $27.00
G2-4T (Star Tours) eBay $15.85
G3-5LE (Star Tours)
3T-RNE (Star Tours)
DL-X2 (Star Tours)
WEG-1618 (Star Tours) - very low priority
MSE-1T (Star Tours) - very low priority
SK-Z38 (Star Tours) - very low priority

Figures (loose but complete is okay):
Tholme and Tra-Saa (Comic Pack) *A complete Tholme is much higher priority then complete set
Holiday Jawas (McQuarrie set)
Jocasta Nu (Exclusive)

Custom Work:
I have some custom projects in the works. While in quarantine my wife and I did some work to the living room and there is a little nook. I want to make custom Jedi figures of my family to place in said nook. As such I am hoping to acquire for a decent price the following for this project.

- Quinlan Vos (TVC 85) - I do not need the head or accessories from these figures, though I would not turn down Vos' lightsaber
- Bastilla Shan - I do not need the head or lightsaber
- Anakin Skywalker (Black Series #03) Thank you matto!
-Old man Luke head (Ideally or This) Thank you to matto!
-Right hand from Obi Wan Kenobi (Reference) Thank you yodashizzle!
-Left hand from TBS23 Toryn Farr (Reference) Thank you yodashizzle!
- Count Dooku head that sit on a ball joint Thank you matto!
- Count Dooku lightsaber or lightsaber hilt Thank you matto!

Odds and Ends
Star Tours packaging inserts (Star Tours Sector 2 Security / Star Tours Boarding Party) - in decent shape, I hope to make a Star Tour diorama.
Star Tours - Star Speeder 1000 vechicle playset - long shot I know...
Stray Star Tours figures and accessories
Eadu base from Jyn Erso (Just the base not the figure / reference)
Mustafar base pieces (reference) *interested in a few of these*
--> packed with Mustafar Sentry (ROTS 56), Passel Argente (ROTS 61), Cat Miin (ROTS 62) Darth Vader (Duel on Mustafar), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Duel on Mustafar)
Alternate sitting legs for Princess Leia (BD17) (Image reference)
Count Dooku Bust and Holocron from Jocasta Nu (Image reference)
Any Jedi Temple scenery pieces (like the Dooku bust) - I am working on a display piece for my Jedi

Non-Star Wars 1:12 Custom Fodder:
- Female body with Jeans - ideally Netflix Elektra or MJ or Jessica Jones
- Netflix Elektra unmasked head
- White suit Deadpool - do not need head or hands
- head that is passible for comic Gamora and fits on the MCU Wasp Legends figure; the less painting the better
- Cage necklace from Marvel Universe figure
- 2 - 4 energy hoops from disco Dazzler
- ice stand piece from Vintage Iceman

For my Maestro Hulk Trophy Room Project
-Iron man torso - chest armor - arc reactor
-Silver Surfer board
-Bow and arrow (from Walgreen's new mutants)
-Excalibur from Black Knight (new or old no preference)
-Winter Soldier mechanical arm

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updates...

Still looking but have received one with another pending. I got Lama Su from StapesCustoms in a great transaction!

Reaction score
Updates...

Still looking but have received one with another pending. I got Lama Su from StapesCustoms in a great transaction!

I have a Carded R5-J2 if you still looking for one of those. I can ship it carded or loose.

Reaction score
Acquired Sora Bulq in a great transaction from gumbo, a newer member of the forums. It was a great transaction and I encourage you to do business with this new member.

Reaction score
Just acquired Darth Phobos through a great trade with Vorax! Still looking for others. Any help completing my poor R3-M3, without his dome and third foot for almost 2 years now, would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Mainly looking to trade at this point in time but check the first post for my wants. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bumping - Still mainly interested in trading. Please check my haves and we can work something out favorably. Will also purchase if price is right.

Reaction score
Bump - really hoping for some custom fodder to work on several projects during my between-semesters-break

Reaction score
Bump - I have time off and would really like to score fodder. Please help if you can. Thank you!

Reaction score
Had a few bucks extra and splurged on a Droid Mystery crate from eBay. Would love to track down all 6 of these. Anyone able to help me out with C1-4B for non-scalper pricing?