Professor's Customizations

Reaction score
I have been long interested in customizing. I picked up my first parts long ago but have just recently gotten done with my first projects. I hope to share more soon; I have several nearing completion but Pennsylvania weather has been slowing my progress. I can't spray inside and outdoors has been too cold or rainy. Any way, I will post my custom projects here!

Reaction score
J Jonah Jameson

This is the basic arm swap on the Klaue body. I got a Klaue for this sole purpose and used forearms I traded for (on TheFwoosh) from the six-armed Spidy. The modification was pretty easy. I also painted the tie red as I imagined Jameson being a red tie kind of guy.

Recipe:
Head - alternate from Chameleon
Body - MUC Ulysses Klaue
Forearms - Six-armed Spidey

Last edited:
Reaction score
Uncanny X-Force Archangel

I have wanted a complete X-Force team for some time. I could not get my hands on the SDCC set originally and could never afford it after so I decided to make my own. I got a vibranium Black Panther on clearance from Walmart, stripped the pink/purple paint, then my wife painted the silver bands. I got an X-men Deadpool belt and cut of the molded X buckle and glued it on. My wife also painted the head, a resin sculpt I purchased on eBay. I had to hit the holes on back and feet with my drill to accommodate the wings and stand. Sprayed the whole thing with a matte finish Krylon sealer. Only need a nightcrawler and I am good to go.

Recipe:
Wings - Hit-monkey Archangel
Body - Vibranium Black Panther
Head - sculpt from patts_collectibles_store on eBay
X belt buckle - from X-men Deadpool belt (thanks to kailryu from TheFwoosh)

Reaction score
Great stuff, and I hear ya about the weather keeping you from spraypainting, been cold and rainy here too. I'm always keeping my eye on the forecast so I can make use of good days to tackle painting.

Reaction score
Great J. Jonah! He’s really channeling his hate for Spider-Man! Painting is the hardest custom thing to do well, but you’re off to a superb start!