Private Commissions from Tony McVey...

Reaction score
Hello RS- Been a while since I've posted...

In an effort to help ILM'er and ROTJ Sculptor Tony McVey drum up some business, I am posting here on his behalf.

Tony has offered that he would take on private commissions from time to time-- either in the form of a commissioned sculpture or Star Wars related (signed) drawing. Here's a gallery of Tony's sculptures to give you an idea:

Menagerie Productions

If you are interested email me at ajnesselrod@me.com and I will pass along to Tony.

Thanks! - A.J.

PS- I will be posting soon over in the props section a similar type offer from model maker noted ESB Model Maker... stay tuned.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was VERY pleased with Tony when I contacted him a couple of months ago to have his signature added to a metal plaque for my life size Salacious Crumb figure by SSC. Tony kept consistent and friendly communication, and he was very careful to get it all signed up in a perfect way. He is a great person to deal with, and needless to say, a great sculptor and designer. Here is the plaque he signed for me ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know he is more ROTJ but I'm hoping he'll consider making something I've coveted from ESB in statue form for far too long.

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I know he's more about creatures than anything else but my first wants when it comes to Star Wars are Imperial troopers, figured I'd ask anyway..., he can only say no after all. :)
It never hurts to ask ... well, unless you are asking out a Sumo wretler's wife. :)

Reaction score
Is this something that might be done as a small run of sculptures, or would it be a one-off kind of thing? I'd love either one, but I have a feeling I couldn't afford the latter.

Reaction score
I've been speaking to Tony & they are one offs, what ever you request he'll make basically..., so a tad on the high side price was because of it.