Princess Leia - Rebels

Reaction score
I want to say that's better, but um. Its tiny and sideways.

I did finally find her today at Targèt. They had her, Krennic and the rest of the gang. I picked her up. She really does look like a terrible figure. Sometimes, it sucks to be a completest.

Reaction score
She is a pretty terrible figure, so bad that my son (who loves Rebels and has all the other Rebels figures) saw her and said "no way."

Reaction score
Yeah, I really understand. I look at her to and think "Why?". But I want them all and there are so few Rebels figures that its easy to collect them on the cheap.

Reaction score
I'd hardly call this terrible, we've seen some far worse Leia figures. She is lackluster in comparison to Sabine from wave 1, and could use more accessories, considering how tiny she is however. Its cool to have this concept outfit in action figure form though, so I'm happy they released her.

Reaction score
I personally think the figure is fine. It could be better as all of them could be. As far as CHEWIE said above about Rebels figures being cheap to collect, I don't completely agree. Go look up some of the first ones released, the price is slowly creeping up. The ones now have been released just widely enough that they are not that overpriced online. For some kids that are just getting into Rebels, some of the main characters are just too expensive to buy, if the parents don't know about the 2 packs and single releases.

Reaction score
Ha! No edit button for you!

I still think she's awful. But that's personal opinion. But when I reference cheap, I'm thinking more of the big picture. I spent $1000s on TCW stuff. Between the 100s of figures, battle packs, Large Vehicles, regular vehicles. mini-rigs, deluxe figures, battle packs, etc.. There was just so much stuff to buy that spent some serious coin. Go to the rebelscum gallery for the TCW. Yeah, I pretty much have all of that. (Plus many other lines of great stuff such as BMFs, AT-ATs, etc..)

In comparision, with the Rebels line, there isn't much to buy. No battle packs, no large Vehicles. About 2 - 3 regular vehicles, and two or three speeder bike sized vehicles. So while Chopper and Agent K may be $ on eBay, for me as a collector, they were just $8 figures. So yeah, Rebels is on the cheap as far I discern.

Reaction score
I see what you mean now. I have lots of TCW and Battle packs too, as well as the ships. It was great back then. I personally feel that they are missing a great opportunity with battle packs and even the 2 packs. Why not do Rebels evolution 2 pack? Rex to old man/ Ahsoka to Fulcrum/ Caleb Dume to Kanan/ Hondo to Hondo/ Wolfee, Cody, Tarkin, and Anakin too. What they did with the Seventh Sister and Darth Maul was sensible. They fight and one dies. It has play value and makes nice for a set unlike Poe and Snowtrooper. That is a horrible idea yet alone have 2 characters that have no interaction let alone costumes from 2 different environments.

Reaction score
I bought mine through Amazon over the holidays. Glad to finally add her to my Rebels collection.

Reaction score
I have 2 mint on card if anyone is looking. I'll sell them at cost plus shipping. pm me if you are interested.

Reaction score
I personally think the figure is fine. It could be better as all of them could be. As far as CHEWIE said above about Rebels figures being cheap to collect, I don't completely agree. Go look up some of the first ones released, the price is slowly creeping up. The ones now have been released just widely enough that they are not that overpriced online. For some kids that are just getting into Rebels, some of the main characters are just too expensive to buy, if the parents don't know about the 2 packs and single releases.
I don't have problem with her either. Do I wish she was a tad taller yes but I do look it her like well she was about(I stress about) the same age a Erza was. Again, people have their opinions.

Reaction score
For some kids that are just getting into Rebels, some of the main characters are just too expensive to buy, if the parents don't know about the 2 packs and single releases.
I told you before, Rebels figures in orange cards (specially singles) will be insanely expensive in a few years. That particular card design was short lived and is the only one relating directly to the series.

Since the general discontinuation of realistic SA line, whether you like it or not, Rebels is the ONLY collector's line currently running.

You see, these figures have an inherent nostalgic feel and are the spiritual successors of a remarkable lineage that began with the Early Bird kit and ended with the Droids line. The 5 POA format works best for the animated characters and, in this case, I wouldn't have it any other way.