Princess Leia - Rebels

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
I really love the CG model for Leia. She looks kind of hot to me. :wub:
Just a heads up, they revealed her figure today at USA TODAY ~LINK~

I'll pass on the pedo-bear comments about middle aged men and 15 y/o girl figures... I buy PLENTY of Anime ero-figures with the Cast-off feature so i know that pain.... shout out to Queen's Blade figures! lol.

Anyways did we EVER see any pre-production of the figure like the 5th brother and 7th sister or was this a secret figure?

Last edited:
Reaction score
they just announced the Leia figure at USA today... here's the shot from my blog.

I'm not usually very amped for a 5-POA.... but this one I'll take. no judging! :p
Looks good - surprised this will apparently be in the basic line, as it has what looks like a BAW part.

Reaction score
God, I just wish the animated style wasn't a seperate thing.
I'd buy this in a heartbeat if we had a realistic version coming.

Reaction score
Likeness is terrible. Looks nothing like the animation model.
really??? it looks almost like a perfect copy from the animated model.

I'm definitely getting 2 of these. beyond excited to get an animated Rebels figure. I'd love to see a future episode of Rebels where Leia has her iconic Senator dress and space buns hairdo.

Reaction score
This is a hand painted prototype, and the likeness looks fine to me, they use the digital models to create the animated figures if I recall correctly. All the Rebels figures should be very close when it comes to likeness. The final version will look slightly different, because the head will likely be flesh tone plastic, not fully painted.

Reaction score
really??? it looks almost like a perfect copy from the animated model.

I'm definitely getting 2 of these. beyond excited to get an animated Rebels figure. I'd love to see a future episode of Rebels where Leia has her iconic Senator dress and space buns hairdo.
The face is all off as is the head shape. Looks more like a generic girl whereas the animation model at least looks a bit like a young Carrie.

Reaction score
Surprised we are seeing this before TFA Leia. Either way, I'll get this one.

Reaction score
She's definitely on my wish list. Looks like she won't be out until the Fall. Maybe by then at least Captain Rex and the Fifth Brother will be out, and Vader/Ahsoka will no longer be the only season two releases.

Reaction score
Easy get. Making my collecting decisions a bit easier moving forward as well. Thank u hasbro. These rebels figs are great.

Reaction score
She's gonna be impossible to find and then I'll be told female figures don't sell :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I love this new Leia in its animated and action figure form. I would've added an off-white medium length cloak with hood for her to wear during the opening scenes, to give her a more ceremonial, consular look.

Reaction score
This figure looks lovely with clean paint lines (though I do acknowledge that it's a press photo, so it had better look good!). It seems like we might finally have a Leia figure worthy of her royal status.

Reaction score
just received and opened Princess Leia from the Rebels line. Decent figure but hard to stand up on her own. very thin legs like the Seventh Sister figure.

Reaction score
For some reason, she just doesn't look like a Star Wars figure. Lego Friends maybe, but not Star Wars.

Reaction score
Yikes - that doesn't look too good. Are the arms/legs rubbery like the Seventh Sister?

Reaction score
Yeah, a bit cartoony. But for obvious reasons I guess. Not bad though, I may have to get her.

Reaction score
Yikes - that doesn't look too good. Are the arms/legs rubbery like the Seventh Sister?
yes and no. the Seventh Sister is extremely rubbery and fragile. mine has her left arm constantly popping out and her hands are beyond tiny (kinda remind me of Deadpool with the baby hands). Leia at least can stand (with some effort and posing)

Reaction score
does leia have foot peg holes? for 7th sister who does not, i had to use these stands

Reaction score
In Leia sightings in stores yet? All that I've seen so far is some online prices that I'm definitely not willing to pay.

Reaction score
No Leias here until they begin to move all of the K2SO, and Imperial Ground Crew figures. Jyn, and Sabine have moved pretty well. Kanan is beginning to pegwarm.

Reaction score
I was not expecting to find this beauty on my run to Target.

Spoiler:  

Sorry, you need to copy the picture outside of your email account in order to link to it. You can always upload the pic to here. That's what I do.