Princess Leia Organa - Yavin 4 (POTF2 Card)

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy buuuut, $30? Especially when we just saw she’s in the next wave for regular price. The mysteries of Hasbro’s inner workings continue...
Spare a thought for us Canadians. We might be getting things a bit earlier at the moment but if I want this, It'd be $55 US with shipping! Normally its not too bad if I'm ordering a wave or theres a few extra items I want like GI Joe, but given I did all my orders last week at Pulsecon, theres nothing else I want, so Hasbro have basically screwed themselves out of any Canadian sales by waiting a week for this.

Good job guys.

Reaction score
Hasbro really needs to spread out the release of figures that have exclusive and normal releases like Leia here, as well as Ponda Baba and Dr. Evazan. They're cannibalizing sales by having overlap like this.

That’s why they haven’t formally announced or solicited for the next wave that is literally already hitting stores. They did the same thing with Wave 2 and not even announcing it even though it was on pegs because they didn’t want to hurt sales of the exclusive versions of Endor Heroes, Cad, Armorer, etc

Reaction score
Spare a thought for us Canadians. We might be getting things a bit earlier at the moment but if I want this, It'd be $55 US with shipping! Normally its not too bad if I'm ordering a wave or theres a few extra items I want like GI Joe, but given I did all my orders last week at Pulsecon, theres nothing else I want, so Hasbro have basically screwed themselves out of any Canadian sales by waiting a week for this.

Good job guys.
I def feel for my northern neighbors. At $55 I’d be out for basically any Hasbro figure. That’s the price I expect to pay for a Japanese figure that includes multiple heads, hands, and accessories.

Reaction score
I really like ordering from them - usually arrives within three days and they ship each item as it comes in to stock so I probably cost them a fortune, paying only one delivery charge of $25. Unless you're ordering 3-4 or more items in one go from them though, its just not viable compared to other fan channel outlets.

Reaction score
So this gets a mainline release close/the same time as the POTF cardback version but the TCW wave with Anakin and Obi Wan still haven't got a mainline release?

I don't really understand Hasbro.

I don't want to buy them and then open the cardback so i thought the mainline release would be soon.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Still up for preorder. Can see why Hasbro don't like leaks now lol.
It may arrive sooner, but the release date on this isn't until February, so I don't know how much yesterday's leaked case assortment really hurt sales. We'd have possibly up to three months to cancel our preorders, and I'm fairly certain Hasbro wouldn't have held back the official confirmation of her mainline release for that long. I'd be surprised if the remainder of Wave 6 figures don't get "officially" revealed, and single/case orders go up for pre-order in the next few weeks.

I'm with the majority in thinking that any perceived lack of sales, due to it still being up for pre-order, is most likely cost. As great as the figure looks, $29.99 is a hard pill to swallow for what we're getting.

Reaction score
I have nostalgia for the cards like this, and the Episode I and Kenner cards they did earlier in the year as well. But I don’t have the space to be a carded collector, so I’ll definitely wait until the mainline release and tear open that card.

Reaction score
Watch...Hasbro will see our "I'm waiting for the boxed retail release" comments and then cancel the Leia retail figure on us, thus making her availability on the POTF green card only. Then it will sell for $100

Reaction score
I am a loose collector but do keep the boxes stored away, just in case I need to either sell something, or for the option to move back into my parents place somewhere in the future.

So, I prefer boxes over cards anytime. To bad, they didn't design the archives into some kind of boxes ( could have had some kind of Vault design, or like a really vintage looking container, etc.... ) or they never put up figures like R5-D4 or the recent CW figures into boxes.

Since my main sources, mostly offer new figures in complete waves, I just canceled my PO for the POTF card

Reaction score
Man I really hate these cards. Put this on a Classic Star Wars card like the 40th series and I would have bought it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know a lot of folks don't like them and the POTF2 figures were bad, but as a child of the 90's, I love these cards.

I'm annoyed at myself for being tempted by just the cards.