Princess Leia Organa Focus Collection: Update!

Reaction score
Hello all!

It's been a while since my last update. Welcome once again to the my collection of "Her Worshipfullness"!

Ben Cooper Leia costume with very odd "as shown" sticker to depict how your child would look in the costume. Yes, I already had one, but it was very cheap, and I dig the sticker graphic.

Very cool 8" Mexican Leia knock off. Hollow, blow molded, articulated, with a very tight "pencil skirt" dress. Thanks so much to the great Cristian Gauna for this addition to my Leia collection!

Leslie's finds for me at Celebration Anaheim room sales. Polish unarticlated Princess Leia, and a purple Mexican Bespin Leia in walking pose.

Princess Leia Organa 20H
I've had this one for a long time, I just forgot to highlight it. Oops.

My awesome pick up from Anaheim, Princess Leia Organa 31B back proof card!

And while getting Carrie Fisher's autograph at Anaheim, she painted my fingernails! I just giggled while she did it. What a great time!
Cheers everyone!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fantastic Leia focus Bruce. I particularly like that proof card run you are putting together. Hopefully you can add a nice POTF proof to the run soon. There are a few out there so I'm sure it won't be long :)

HWR

Reaction score
Very cool additions, Bruce. Thanks for sharing.

But we all know the true reson, why you bought an extra of those Ben Cooper costumes. :p :grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
A few recent additions to the Leia collection:

Bootleg/knock-off DIY lamp

Kaybee two pack with Han in Trenchcoat

Kenner 77A with free POTF coin sticker:

Never seen an original Leia with this sticker offer before, but with the multiple mark down price stickers, I guess she hung around long enough to get a sticker from a store employee.

Enjoy!
Bruce

Reaction score
Holy Crap,Bruce!!!

youve been busy!!!!......I guess that Velvet Painting malarkey is paying dividends!!!!:grin:....j/k

fantastic Leia collection....I'm just sorry I sold that blue carded Hungarian Leia. It would have looked lovely with the red-carded one.

Fantastic limelight....Gary would be proud!!!

Darren

Last edited:
Reaction score
Holy Crap,Bruce!!!

youve been busy!!!!......I guess that Velvet Painting malarkey is paying dividends!!!!:grin:....j/k

Fantastic limelight....Gary would be proud!!!

Darren
Hahaha! Thanks! Yeah, that velvet money is quickly turned in to Leia items.
Great new additions, Bruce! Thanks for sharing them here with us!!

Mike
Thanks, Mike! Just doing my part to prove this place isn't as dead as some believe!

Excellent additions, my friend! The lamp is a gem. :)

--Steve
Thanks, Steve! Yeah, she is quite something...

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments!

My most recent pick up, a Princess Leia Organa first shot.

She is hand glued together, with hand painted details. She is lacking both CoO and dates. She does have foot holes, but they are different than production holes.

The cape (on right) is hand cut, made from a much thinner material, and is a different shape than production (on left).

She truly belongs here with her proofs among the other items in my Leia collection! :D

Cheers!
Bruce

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congrats on the first shot Bruce. Thats a fantastic group of pre production items you've put together there.

Reaction score
Yes, it's been awhile since my last update. Here's my newest acquisition from Celebration Chicago! Princess Leia Organa 12B with "Collect all 32 sticker"!

Really happy to have this one for my Leia run of Kenner USA mocs!

Updated display room pics!

Cheers, guys!
Bruce

Reaction score
Bruce, your collection is fantastic!! Thanks for sharing the link to your thread. Wow, I smiled the whole time looking at all the old items from my youth :) Great job and I love how you have it all displayed.

Reaction score
Amazing amount of leia figures you have there. Do you have the big cardboard cutout of her in the new hope costume?