Princess Leia Organa Focus Collection: Update!

Reaction score
Great additions to the collection. Really cool story bat Skye buying those pieces for you - as much as I love getting a new piece when you can add a story to how it was collected it makes the piece even more special.

Nice display - and thanks for sharing.

HWR

Reaction score
Beautiful setup, Bruce and some nice additions to your collection. Thanks for sharing pictures and story, love the story how Skye got that figure for you. Friends helping friends is one of the things at makes "the vintage gang" so cool.

Reaction score
Loving the new set up Bruce! Your collection is really displayed well! The Alien stuff Rocks!

Reaction score
I agree Jarrod the collection room setup and the Leia focus are both amazing, totally awesome Bruce!

Reaction score
Awesome display and Focus Bruce before I started C-3po I was going to go down the Leia path.

Well done on a great Focus.

Thanks

Vince

Reaction score
Very nice stuff Bruce, loving the Palitoy examples you have!!
Are you still after a mint Palitoy 12 back Leia for your focus?

Reaction score
I was recently able to add this to my Leia Organa Bespin Gown collection, a 41 back Leia Bespin with a Harbert import sticker, released in Italy. I love that TESB Italian logo that Harbert came up with!

I also picked up a Canadian 20B MOC "Starpuffs" Princess Leia Organa. I love the large French logo on the back of this one!

You can also hear me babble about the Italian Leia Bespin on the http://www.thevintagepod.com/

Enjoy!
Bruce

Reaction score
Such an awesome thread! Your dedication to Leia is just awesome... I love your original childhood figure! Priceless : )
-Steve

Reaction score
As I've said before, that Harbert is just incredible Bruce! Congrats on landing such a rarity! It belongs in your wonderful Leia focus, which by the way, is looking amazing! :)

Reaction score
Hey Bruce,

Awesome update man. I think its amazing that you and some of the guys have managed to still own the original figures you had when you were kids.

Keep up the good work

Regards

Grant.

Reaction score
Welcome to my MOC Leia focus, which I have dubbed the Princess Leia Organazation!

Princess Leia Organa

Kenner 12C, Kenner 20A, Kenner 20G, Kenner 21B, Kenner 21C

Kenner 21G, Kenner 31B, Kenner 32A, Kenner 41A, Kenner 41C

Kenner 41E, Kenner 45A, Kenner 47A, Kenner 77A, Kenner 2 pack, Kenner 65 back proof card

Takara (Kenner 12B ), Meccano 20A, Canada 20B, General Mills (German) 45 back, Trilogo, Glasslite POTF, Hungarian

Canadian Toy Fair/Multipack ESB 41 backs
(I picked up the second one because of the very minimal damage to the card.)

Polish unarticulated white and blue bootlegs, 3rd gen bootleg (w/cape)

Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)

Kenner 41D, Kenner 77A, Palitoy 41, Trilogo 70, General Mills (German) 45 back (AFA 85)

Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Gown)

Palitoy 30B, Kenner 31B, 32B, 77A, Trilogo 70, General Mills (German) ESB 45, Harbert 41(front, and back views)

Princess Leia Bespin Mexican bootlegs (loose)

Princess Leia Organa (in Combat Poncho)

Kenner 77, Kenner POTF 92, Kenner Canada 77, Trilogo 70, Lili Ledy 50

Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise)

Kenner 77, Palitoy 65 back, Trilogo 70, Tsukuda 65 back (front view), Tsukuda 65 back (sticker view)

Other Vintage Princess Leia items:

Of course, no Leia focus is really complete without the Kenner large size action figure!

Craft items:

LeeWard's Suncather, Craft Master Paint by number set, Craft Master Figurine

Bath/Beauty:

Omni Cosmetics Beauty Bag, Omni Soap, Omni Bubble Bath,ROTJ flip open comb, and Oral B toothbrush
Yes, I own a beauty bag. *sigh*
Moving on.

Miscellaneous:

Ben Cooper costume, 2 Coca-Cola cups, Deka cup, Factors pin, Mead folder, 1983 VHS SNL hosted by Carrie Fisher, ROTJ puffy stickers

Iron-ons:

Mini-figures:

Micro collection Princess Leia, blue Japanese mini-figure

The new display!

And then there is this:

The one that started it all, my childhood Leia figure. Yes, she only has one eyebrow left, a very yellow torso, her gun and cape are long gone, but this was the first figure that I got as a kid. Maybe that explains part of my fascination with the character. Maybe not.

Enjoy! Bruce

Looks Amazing Bruce... Leia is my favorite character too.

Reaction score
Wow what a great focus and collection you have there Bruce

Never seen a Harbert ESB Leia Bespin before - what a findB)

Thanks for stealing my line. That Harbert leia is awesome and if it is ever for sale please give me first shot. Glasslite and Meccano are great as well. Great collection.

No leia focus is really complete without Carrie Fisher herself.

Reaction score
Excellent additions Bruce! That Harbert is just pure awesome!

Reaction score
Amazing focus Bruce! I really love the fact you kept your original Leia. I just finished my loose collection and will display them with all with my original figures from when I was a kid.

There's something special about the first ones you owned. They are the purest example of that magic period. They lived it with you.

Reaction score
Awseome collection. Particularly like the original portion as you get to see pretty much the entire history on the line represented. No matter how beaten up, childhood figures will always have that special connection. I feel the same way about my original r2-d2, which was purchased for me at re-release of the movie in 1978.

Reaction score
First time checking out your thread. Most people drool over the rare stuff, but I think it's extra cool you still have "The one that started it all." Thanks for sharing Bruce, awesome focus!

Reaction score
That Harbert is a great piece Bruce, very cool! I've never seen that sticker before either congrats on adding it to your "organization".

-Mark

Reaction score
Harbert 12 Back Leia and more adeded to Leia focus! :)

I wanted to share some really cool items that I've picked up over the past few months.

ROTJ 2 pack Squidhead with Original Princess Leia (packed with Biker Scout pistol)

Kenner ROTJ 48 back (packed with a Han "rebel" blaster)

The 48 back is kind of a "milestone" in my US Kenner run, because I now have all of the ESB and ROTJ card front/back versions for this figure!

Palitoy 41 back (reseal)

Thanks to Gary Smith for the Palitoy addition to my collection! :)

Harbert 12 back Principessa Leila Organa!

Not perfect by any means, the bubble is dented and very slightly cracked at the top, and the card has some flaws, but I love the "Guerre Stellari" logo on this one!

Had to share! Enjoy!
Bruce

Last edited:

Toru_Komuro

Reaction score
I wanted to share some really cool items that I've picked up over the past few months.

Kenner ROTJ 48 back (packed with a Han "rebel" blaster)

The 48 back is kind of a "milestone" in my US Kenner run, because I now have all of the ESB and ROTJ card front/back versions for this figure!

Had to share! Enjoy!
Bruce

Hi Bruce, My Leia Jedi 48b comes with same blaster. Is this common for all 48b? How ratio is it?

Reaction score
Hi Bruce, My Leia Jedi 48b comes with same blaster. Is this common for all 48b? How ratio is it?
I am no expert on packaging errors, so I'm not sure how "rare" this really is. I have seen very few 48 back Leias with this blaster in the past, so they don't come up for sale that often. In my experience, this kind of error doesn't really demand a higher price, though.

Thanks for the kind words, guys!
:D

Reaction score
Nice pick-ups, Bruce!! I honestly think you have waaaaayyyyy too many carded Leias, so I'd like to take a few of them off of your hands. ;)

Great looking collection!!

Rob

Reaction score
Great update Bruce. I'm amazed at just how much is out there for Leia Organa.:)

Reaction score
Update! Recent additions to my Leia focus:

12 back Meccano Princesse Leia

12B Proof Card

45A Proof

Enjoy!
Bruce

Reaction score
These vintage focus collections really amaze me. Not only do I feel older than sin when I look at these, I feel all giddy just like I was a kid back when I tore open my first A New Hope Chewbacca figure! Thanks for sharing these. Awesome collection!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some killer stuff, Bruce. Love the updates, especially the Meccano. But my favorite overall pieces would have to be, and maybe these are weird ones to choose, but the first shot 12 inch hair brush and the carded Hungarian bootleg. Awesome stuff bro.

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, guys! Sorry I had to snag her away from you Matthieu!

Added photos showing the new state of the display!

HWR

Reaction score
Nice additions to your great collection, Bruce. Like your dispaly as well, very organized.