Princess Leia Organa (Endor) - ROTJ #03

Reaction score
Glad the trio got finaly confirmed 😊
Might still hold on to PO Leia, somehow I have the feeling thst she might end up reused for a DLX set together with Wicket, similar to Dagobah Luke with Yoda 🤔🤔

Reaction score
Glad the trio got finaly confirmed 😊
Might still hold on to PO Leia, somehow I have the feeling thst she might end up reused for a DLX set together with Wicket, similar to Dagobah Luke with Yoda 🤔🤔
I bet Hasbro does package this Leia with Wicket in a set like Dagobah Luke with Yoda, and I'll be compelled to buy it in order to obtain Wicket, even though I ordered the Heroes of Endor set on Wednesday. Damn you Hasbro! 😆

Reaction score
I bet Hasbro does package this Leia with Wicket in a set like Dagobah Luke with Yoda, and I'll be compelled to buy it in order to obtain Wicket, even though I ordered the Heroes of Endor set on Wednesday. Damn you Hasbro! 😆
This is going to happen now.

Reaction score
Really glad this is happening! I had a feeling we’d start to see a few more Return of the Jedi figures between now and 2023 ready for the vintage card backs. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a few more Ewoks and a Bib Fortuna in the next couple of years.

GNT

Reaction score
A nice looking figure, I like her Endor gear so this is a must

Reaction score
When are they going to officially announce the rest of this wave so people can start preordering? I would’ve expected it a couple of days ago.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Very excited for this one, though I plan to display her in her Rebel Fleet outfit (I have the 12" scale version of Endor gear displayed). Now, bring on Ewok Village dress Leia 😙

Reaction score
Endor Leia was the only Leia figure I had when I was a kid so the nostalgia factor is real high for me with this figure. I can't wait to get this.

Reaction score
Wow, in-hand Leia looks better than promo pics!

I have always liked the look of Leia's ROTJ Rebel Briefing costume - it's a shame, because ultimately I'd probably never pose the figure without her poncho. To me, the iconic Endor costumes are the ponchos, and I tend to go for iconic looks/poses for figures on my shelves.

Reaction score
That left knee though, it worries me. And it's not because of the Endor set, as the single release box is on one of the other images.

Reaction score
The waist looks odd. Definitely needs a belt if not wearing the poncho.
I thought it looked odd without the poncho too. But then I though about how I would never display the figure without the poncho so it really doesn't matter to me.

Reaction score
I thought it looked odd without the poncho too. But then I though about how I would never display the figure without the poncho so it really doesn't matter to me.
Yeah she looks a lil skinny without poncho. The left knee does seem to be warped/bowed too. Hope it’s not a common problem. Looking forward to this one

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with the left knee for gods sake.

Have you noticed that the legs have swivel parts and ball jointed knees?

You guys freak out instantly when an action figure's legs look "wrong"

wow
Ok.
Yes.
We'll call it "speaking from experience" then. There are more than one example of bad/wonky knees within this line.

Reaction score
Man, I haven't seen that phrase since I stopped going to Fark.com 15 years ago. I never understood what it meant. Did it mean the woman was too skinny so she wasn't hot?
I always took it to be that regardless of how conventionally attractive a woman may be, men on the internet will find a reason to complain about her having a feature that makes her too ugly for him.

(The knee issue with the figure is a legit concern. I just couldn't help making that callback to early 2000s internet lore.)

Reaction score
Leia endor/general from heroes of the rebellion set, should be the same one coming on the single box.

Attachments

Reaction score
Well Leia never wore the outfit without her belt and holster in the movie, so technically she was never meant not to wear the belt when no poncho is on.