Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise - #17

Reaction score
Boushh Leia needs modern articulation and a better face sculpt and then it should be the definitive Boushh Leia IMO.

The OTC one only looks good with the helmet on.

Reaction score
a little surprised by this but I welcome it.... I only have the original & the 1996 SOTE

and yes, I too am wanting a new and improved classic "A New Hope" Princess Leia Organa

Reaction score
Hoping this an all new sculpt, and not just a minor retool. Never liked the TSC version. Too tiny, with bowling ball shoulders and bloated, water-retaining knees. Not to mention that ridiculous braid which was unwarranted artistic license by Hasbro. Fingers crossed this new one corrects all those mistakes.

Reaction score
It's posed in a particularly bad way in that image. Of course they can do better, that goes without saying, it's an 8 year old figure! But in terms of priorities, I don't think it should be remade ahead of other, more pressing, choices.
With this I agree. I am still fine with that one

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I remember Hasbro or someone on the inside saying that the priority would be ROTJ since it will be the movie that takes place the closest to Episode 7. As much as I want to see Yavin Celebration Leia updated I can see why they went with an ROTJ version, but still, it would have been nice to see Ewok Leia who is also as much in need of an update. I will still buy this version though as it was in need of improvement, just not a s dire.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I remember Hasbro or someone on the inside saying that the priority would be ROTJ since it will be the movie that takes place the closest to Episode 7. As much as I want to see Yavin Celebration Leia updated I can see why they went with an ROTJ version, but still, it would have been nice to see Ewok Leia who is also as much in need of an update. I will still buy this version though as it was in need of improvement, just not a s dire.
Personally, this is the Leia I want the most!!! But, I'm pretty sure ANH Leia is on the list as well, so it could quite possibly be a ceremonial version!!!

Reaction score
Just comes down to prioritization. After ANH Leia, Ceremony Leia, Bespin Escape Leia, Ewok Leia - and that's just the Leias. Yeah sounds like a couple are coming, so that discussion point is a bit moot.

Would rather ALL of the POTF2 re-dos before this one, but hey, I get it, and probably will get one...

But then there's Hasbro and their like for making sets of figures - Han Carbonite, Slave Chewie, and Leia Boushh all go together, throw in some of the throne room denizens, and that continues to fill on the same theme.

Reaction score
^ Boushh looks like she is trying to sell Jabba an actual brown carpet in that photo. The presence of the nearby "walking carpet" is mere coincidence.

Reaction score
I forgot the smirk smile, as in joking around. Sorry if it came off as personal towards you. I just simply couldn't believe anyone would say, that that figure holds up. I felt it needed an update as soon as it was released! lol

Reaction score
Well if hasbro is listening I will say that if this is a repack/repaint or a retool, I will NOT be buying this.

Reaction score
D@mn skippy. New sculpt (and a good one) or forget it.
Agreed!!! I don't have the latest version, and this will be my personal most highly anticipated figure if its new!!! I just hate getting my hopes up, as Luke and Yoda has me super excited when the prototypes were shown, only to be let down!!! I still have to see them in person to see if they are really "as bad" as they look in photos!!!

Reaction score
It's amazing how good those heads actually are, & 99% of the time with these main characters, it's they're using paintball guns to do fine line work.

Reaction score
Hasbro will need to correct their paint issues. Paint apps can really enhance or detract from a sculpt.

No kidding. From left to right:
Drunk leia, strung out ***** with runny mascara leia, alien hybrid with no nose leia and alien hybrid with no nose but remembered to put all her make-up on leia.

Reaction score
Can't say I am surprised, although I am a little disappointed since I always welcome new OT figures. Stan had been reporting a new Ceremonial Leia for awhile, so when this popped up on JTA's list it was a little surprising since it had never been rumored uo to that point. I also thought justbefore SdCC it was confirmed the upcoming Leia figure was indeed Ceremony Leia, and not Boushh Leia.

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm surprised they went with this as their first 6" Leia figure. Instead of hey classic ANH look.

As for the 4" figure, no loss IMO. Wasn't really interested in this figure if it's a repack. And if it's all new, I'm more interested in other choices than this one. At this point in time.
I feel Ewok Leia is more in need of the update, than Boushh is.

Reaction score
To be honest, I'm surprised they went with this as their first 6" Leia figure. Instead of hey classic ANH look.
They went with Slave Leia as the first 6" offering of her. Understandable that you overlooked it; I've never seen a 6" Slave Leia in the wild...so rare! :p

Reaction score
I was surprised to see her listed for both sizes. I thought Hasbro said at SDCC that the next Leia was an ANH Leia in the 6" line.

Reaction score
I should add that I'd buy a new Boushh Leia as well as any other 3.75" SA Leia they make.

Reaction score
They went with Slave Leia as the first 6" offering of her. Understandable that you overlooked it; I've never seen a 6" Slave Leia in the wild...so rare! :p
lol, I had totally forgotten about that one! So the Boushh figure would be insult #2! I seriously considered getting the Slave figure too, but unfortunately every one I had seen was worse looking than her 3 3/4" counterpart!

Reaction score
So this one is really just a six inch figure? so what then about some of the others that rumored like mommaw nadon? Is that probably just going to be six inch also?

Reaction score
So this one is really just a six inch figure? so what then about some of the others that rumored like mommaw nadon? Is that probably just going to be six inch also?

The way Greedo has been warming pegs now for nearly a year, fans of that line better hope not.
I reallyhope it is a definitive SA 4" figure. I'd be fine if thry jist retooled the '06 figure with new arms and legs.

Reaction score
It's hard to say, however, I believe a Hammerhead for the 3.75" line has been rumored for a while. There was a lot of speculation that they were going to put out a new Hammerhead in one of those Vintage Target 3-packs before that line got cancelled, so maybe he'll come out in the TBS line.

Reaction score
Yep. And I believe the long-rumored Lobot was also from that canceled wave of 3-packs. I am positive Lobot and Mosep are not 6" figures, either.

Reaction score
I agree. There's no way Hasbro would try a 6" Mosep at this Point or probably ever. That's the nice Thing about the 3.75" line, they have a lot more room for figures like that.

Reaction score
Figure looks pretty darn hood. Boots are a tad wonky looking but maybe because the feet aren't painted yet on this protype. That probably makes the shins look bigger with the stark contrast.