Princess Leia (Ewok Village) - #ROTJ??

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Princess Leia (Ewok Village) from Return of the Jedi.

Revealed in the pipeline on 10/22 at the 2021 PulseCon Livestream.

Princess-Leia-Ewok-Village.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wait till 2023. We'll have more Ewok variants than Clones.
And they'll sit on the pegs longer than Lando or Jyn.

Reaction score
Wanted this (and Yavin Ceremony) since I was a kid so even though its going to be the most boring figure since Holdo, I'm in.

Just Bespin Gown Leia to go?
I guess technically, there is the gown she was wearing at the end of Empire. Probably an easy version using ANH outfit with a new head. I don't know if there has every been a figure of her in that outfit.

Reaction score
I guess technically, there is the gown she was wearing at the end of Empire. Probably an easy version using ANH outfit with a new head. I don't know if there has every been a figure of her in that outfit.
The Legacy Collection (2008-2010) released a version. If the "Black Series" does get around to this one, it won't be for a very long time. I could see them releasing it as a 2-pack with Luke in his medical clothes and mechanical hand - but probably not until ESB's 50th in 2030. We're probably in for a long haul of Disney+ series related characters for the next 8 years. These OG trilogy characters (especially ones such as this where they're wearing an outfit for two minutes of the movie) are probably going to be on the backburner for awhile.

However I am excited about Ewok Village Leia and hope that Bespin Gown isn't too far behind. Would also love to see a Raddus, Crait and TROS version as well but I'm not holding my breath on seeing those anytime soon. Check out my customs below. My pal Timothy made these for me because, like me, he agrees we won't see these for a long time, if ever. He really did a great job!

Attachments

• princess-leia-medical-frigate.jpg
    princess-leia-medical-frigate.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Custom Generals.png
    Custom Generals.png
    322.7 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
Princess Leia (Ewok Village) from Return of the Jedi.

Revealed in the pipeline on 10/22 at the 2021 PulseCon Livestream.

Princess-Leia-Ewok-Village.jpg
So, her hair will be all sculpted plastic right?

I don't really want or need this figure, but I suppose I'm mildly interested to see what it comes out like.

I really want the Bespin Gown figure.

THAT is a must have immediate purchase if/when they release one.

Reaction score
Now that she's been pipelined, I take it as a sign of there WILL be more Ewoks for ROTJ 40th - not that I was in doubt, since Wickett hasn't been made yet, which will also give them the opportunity to re-release Endor Leia (and Han, Luke).
Looking forward to those Ewoks :) yes, I don't dislike the murder bears like so many others do.

Reaction score
Not a chance--in the entire history of SW toys, Ewoks have never been pegwarmers.
Back in the original kenner run they were for sure. Chirpa, Logray, Paploo on ROTJ cards hung around until they were 2 for a buck alongside Weeqway, Ree Yees, Klattu and Rancor Keeper. Not to mention the cartoon line.

Reaction score
Back in the original kenner run they were for sure. Chirpa, Logray, Paploo on ROTJ cards hung around until they were 2 for a buck alongside Weeqway, Ree Yees, Klattu and Rancor Keeper. Not to mention the cartoon line.
Mos def. I remember the end of the Kenner days as a kid and the Ewoks were absolutely peg warmers. And so were those Jabba goons you mentioned

Reaction score

I suspect it was more to do with the core audience for the toys "growing out of it" along with more saturation than for previous films.

Reaction score
Did the Yavin Ceremony Leia ever go up for preorder yet?

Reaction score
I had the hardest time finding Logray back then. Found Chirpa fine but pretty sure I didn't find Logray until 1985.

I totally remember when I got him. We had traveled back to NY from California and were in Riverside Mall. Parents were in Montgomery Wards and I had gone into KB. Found him!!! Ran back to MW and begged for some cash. Was so happy to finally have him.

I must have been the perfect age when ROTJ came out. I loved the Ewoks and have always loved them. Some fans hated them but I never did. I'd love for Hasbro to repaint the hell out of Teebo with different headdresses for various ewoks. Build the army!

Reaction score
This is an interesting choice! I hope she also gets an update in TVC in the next few years. Not the most exciting costume, but Leia was wearing it when Luke and Leia had a pivotal emotional scene together, so I’m very interested for that reason.

Reaction score
I had the hardest time finding Logray back then. Found Chirpa fine but pretty sure I didn't find Logray until 1985.

I totally remember when I got him. We had traveled back to NY from California and were in Riverside Mall. Parents were in Montgomery Wards and I had gone into KB. Found him!!! Ran back to MW and begged for some cash. Was so happy to finally have him.

I must have been the perfect age when ROTJ came out. I loved the Ewoks and have always loved them. Some fans hated them but I never did. I'd love for Hasbro to repaint the hell out of Teebo with different headdresses for various ewoks. Build the army!

Reaction score
I’m also wondering if this choice somehow ties into the long rumored Luke and Leia Jedi training figures. When she lifts her mask in that scene her face is clearly taken from her in this dress speaking to Luke.