Price check on astromech collection

Reaction score
I have a lot of the 3 -1/2 inch astromech that i have been collecting through out the years. i would think i have at least 25 or 30 maybe more, i never counted them. some are from the disney in florida where you build your own from when i went in 2006 and 2012, some are from sets or single carded.

essentially i bought them because i love astromech's but they sit in a tin and i dont look at them anymore. if i wanted to bulk sell them all would i lose significant amount of money vs selling them individually. How much do you think they are worth assuming i have say 25? (i dont know if specific ones are worth more than others or if it doesnt)

i can count them and take a picture when i get home, but i am just looking for a general idea at this point. i still love them, but the problem for me is, i rarely look at them now, so i would rather someone who would enjoy them more have them.

i also have several of the black series 6 inch ones, which i would be selling too. maybe separately.

i didnt know where to post this, so if its in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

Reaction score
I"m no expert but I have sold astro for about $8 each, The disney build a droids might go for more.

Try listing them on here & you might get a better bulk offer without the ebay fees.

Reaction score
I"m no expert but I have sold astro for about $8 each, The disney build a droids might go for more.

Try listing them on here & you might get a better bulk offer without the ebay fees.

ok thanks. i dont think i would sell for 8 dollars each. for some reason i thought they were 12 to 15 each. I have paid 20 dollars for a couple of them because i liked the colors