Pre Order of Han in Carbonite

Reaction score
I'm contemplating getting one.

Im a collector and want it to look at. I rarely sell anything, but have concerns SS will just continue making them so there wouldn't be any value increase.

Any thoughts or comments?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Not much is limited anymore and just when you think you have something rare these companies re-issue it. My rule with collecting is to buy what I like and not future value hope. That's just me though.

Reaction score
If you're worried about future monetary loss with this piece, you can either build your own for about a third of what Sideshow charges or get an accurate one made with all the bells and whistles for about half. You'll have no problem making that money back should you decide to sell it in the future.

Reaction score
I wouldn't have a clue how to build one or where to get one done.

I'm in Australia which also complicates it.

Open to suggestions though.

Reaction score
I wouldn't have a clue how to build one or where to get one done.

I'm in Australia which also complicates it.

Open to suggestions though.

You might want to check into the Replica Prop Forum. A lot of folks have been there and done this already. I see parts like the original Volvo instrument panels and castings and electronic kits for sale there quite often in the junkyard and also builder sections. www.therpf.com. GC

Last edited:
Reaction score
You might want to check into the Replica Prop Forum. At lot of folks have been there and done this already. I see parts like the original Volvo instrument panels and castings and electronic kits for sale there quite often in the junkyard and also builder sections. www.therpf.com. GC
Thanks Gold Cylon. Appreciate the help and direction!

Just what we are all about