FS/FT Pre-Holiday Star Wars Yard Sale

Reaction score
Just doing a little collection consolidation ahead of the holidays. Listing multiple items here; will accept payment via Paypal. Everything in 'displayed only condition' or otherwise mint unless something is specifically noted. Shipping is included and for that reason I want to stay within the continental U.S. If there is significant interest abroad, let's discuss, but shipping will be extra. Will consider trades/partial trades - I am in search of a Chronicle Collectible Robo Cain (Tippett Signature edition) and T-800 Endoskeleton bust/life size fig from Sideshow. Also interested in EFX stunt lightsaber hilts (particularly Darth Maul, Obi Wan ROTS, and Dooku), RS Props helmets (particularly Boba Fett painted lineage helmet), anything from the PropShop 2016 run, or other interesting lineage pieces. Please PM me if you have any questions, thoughts, or offers.

Roman Props Static Hilts
Darth Vader ANH (black sidebars): Asking $225 SOLD

Luke Skywalker ANH: Asking $225 SOLD

Obi Wan weathered version: Asking $325 (does not have the chrome sink knob, this was a previous version). SOLD

Genesis Custom Sabers

SAE (Special Advance Edition) Speeder FX installed hilt (CFX): Edition of 10. Asking $1,300 for the installed hilt w/original box

Korbanth
Mace Windu FX installed hilt (MW2 Neo-Pixel Installed saber): Asking $800 for the installed hilt w/original box

EFX
Scout Trooper Helmet - has three hairline cracks that were present when I received from EFX; one directly on the crown, and one each on the visor connection points (not directly visible) see attached pics. Edition of 750. Complete with all original packaging. Asking $650. SOLD

Anovos

Kylo Ren Premium fiberglass Helmet mint and complete. Asking $800 for the bucket.

Phoenix Props
Kylo Ren v2 FX installed and fully finished hilt (edition of 130) - perfect, unused condition complete with some extra pieces/components, numbered plaque and custom acrylic display case. Asking $1,400.

Vaders Vault
The Negotiator (OWK Clone Wars) FX installed hilt - plecter pixel, includes bluetooth, un-weathered. Asking $1,200. SOLD

Attachments

• GCS SAE Speeder (Corran Horn).jpg
    GCS SAE Speeder (Corran Horn).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • Korbanth Mace Windu.jpg
    Korbanth Mace Windu.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet.JPEG
    Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet.JPEG
    732.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Phoenix Props Kylo Ren FX Lightsaber.JPEG
    Phoenix Props Kylo Ren FX Lightsaber.JPEG
    663.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Reaction score
Interested in the scout trooper
If you will ship north of the boarder?
Lmk cheers

Reaction score
Last go on these - Will pull these on Thursday. Willing to cut a good deal for someone who wants the GCS, Phoenix Kylo and Mace Windu lot together.