POTJ Vehicle/Playset Custom Mini Poster

Reaction score
I put together a mini poster of the POTJ Vehicles. I wanted to see all of the vehicles and etc.. all in one visual.

Which ones are you missing from your collection?

GNT

Reaction score
Re: POTJ Vehicle Custom Mini Poster

You've included the freezing chamber and the 3 action deluxe figures... they aren't vehicles

Reaction score
That is correct! That is a playset and I added the 3 mega figures to fill in space. The Destroyer droid is worth picking up as it is to scale with the figures. Ok I went ahead and edited the subject to relect the one playset added in the image.

Reaction score
Wow, I'd forgotten just how sparse the vehicle releases were for the POTJ line. Although, with Ep1 vehicles rotting on shelves well into 2001, you can't really blame them.

Reaction score
Great poster - Thanks for putting this together.

IMHO, the TB is the crown jewel vehicle from this line - I remember picking this up @ Wal-mart back in 2002-2003-ish (it was a Wal-mart Exclusive) and being very impressed with the toy. It's worth noting that this POTJ TB is the first time this toy was made (at least as a version for the 3 3/4 figures). I had been waiting for this vehicle since the '80's, and it definitely delivered.

The B-wing fighter was another great vehicle in this line. I think I have the vintage one around somewhere, but this newer version (with updated deco) was excellent.