POTF2 Bootleg Thread

Reaction score
Another bump down the line to keep this thread alive!

I just found a few more bootlegs on C-3PO cards but I need help finding bootlegs on the following cards: Han Endor and Luke X-Wing. These are very, very rare and even I only have one. I am offering $100 a piece for any POTF2 bootleg on these cards (except Yoda on Han Endor card, already have him).

If you have added any POTF2 bootlegs to your collection let's see them.......

Reaction score
Another bump down the line to keep this thread alive!

I just found a few more bootlegs on C-3PO cards but I need help finding bootlegs on the following cards: Han Endor and Luke X-Wing. These are very, very rare and even I only have one. I am offering $100 a piece for any POTF2 bootleg on these cards (except Yoda on Han Endor card, already have him).

If you have added any POTF2 bootlegs to your collection let's see them.......
Hows your potf boot collecting going steve?
How hard is it to find one of those dodgy looking land speeders? just had a look, couldnt find anything.
When these early figures have black unpainted arms or head, what does that mean?
Ive got a few like that i bought many years ago.
What inspired you to collect them? i like em.

Reaction score
It's been a couple months since I've done an update so I'd figure now is a good time. I have some different things to add.

I found a POTF2 8-pack that is fairly uncommon:

This Landspeeder is actually from Mexico. It comes with two figures (3PO and Vader) with a simple POTF2 header card:

These are probably my favorite POTF2 boots. These also came out of Mexico. Unlike your typical POTF2 bootlegs these are on very flemsy cards that are actually square shaped (as opposed to the cut around Vaders head) and the bubbles are very fragile. Like typical Mexican carded figures the cardback is plain and these are also bi-logo in Spanish and French.

I have a couple more Russian figures coming soon

Enjoy!!
This is the land speeder i was talking about, love the pink triangle lol, are these very common bro?
Is there any other mexican ships or mini rigs that fit figures like this land speeder?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hows your potf boot collecting going steve?
How hard is it to find one of those dodgy looking land speeders? just had a look, couldnt find anything.
When these early figures have black unpainted arms or head, what does that mean?
Ive got a few like that i bought many years ago.
What inspired you to collect them? i like em.
The POTF2 bootleg collection has grown very much since I last posted here. I was posting here quite a bit back in the hayday of my collecting when I was beginning... I loved it.

My first Landspeeder (the yellow one pictured) I actually got from Joe years ago. Since then I've found a red, green and blue one. The only color I haven't found yet is a black one. They are pretty tough to find. All of mine I've bought from other collectors.

I'm not really sure what you mean by black unpainted arms or head... can you elaborate?

I started to collect POTF2 bootlegs when I was collecting bootlegs in general and I just wanted samples of anything I could find. I stuck with this line because I already loved POTF2 figures anyway. That is actually the only more modern line that I kept, I sold off all of my other modern lines. I still, to this day, collect just the OC POTF2 items I don't have.

Reaction score
This is the land speeder i was talking about, love the pink triangle lol, are these very common bro?
Is there any other mexican ships or mini rigs that fit figures like this land speeder?
These really are not that common at all. I've only ran into a small handful since collecting this line. I have them in four colors now: yellow, green, red and blue.... just need to find the black one. This is the only ship/mini rig that I'm aware of. I mean there are the small Mexican ship things that come packed with figures on header cards but not to this scale.

Reaction score
I've been tempted to pick up a pink Bossk figure a number of times, they seem to be readily available, almost as if they're still being bootlegged. I vaguely recall hearing something about a bunch of loose Bossk figures being found at the factory they were produced at - anyone know if that's the case?

Reaction score
I've been tempted to pick up a pink Bossk figure a number of times, they seem to be readily available, almost as if they're still being bootlegged. I vaguely recall hearing something about a bunch of loose Bossk figures being found at the factory they were produced at - anyone know if that's the case?

Yes, you are correct. A bunch of loose and several carded pink Bossks were found at the old factory by Gonzalo Diaz, a good friend of mine. I ended up with a few. He also found some loose gold Chewies and just a handful of carded ones which I was also able to get both. I was also able to get a couple unused cardbacks along one that has printing errors. And, a few years ago I managed to find a carded orange and green Bossks as well ;). There have been a ton of Chewie "sprues" that have been found as well, I have several of those if you'd like one. But, I'd pick up a pink Bossk if I were you. Nowadays they are cheap. I paid a LOT more for mine but that was long before that big lot was found.

Reaction score
The POTF2 bootleg collection has grown very much since I last posted here. I was posting here quite a bit back in the hayday of my collecting when I was beginning... I loved it.

My first Landspeeder (the yellow one pictured) I actually got from Joe years ago. Since then I've found a red, green and blue one. The only color I haven't found yet is a black one. They are pretty tough to find. All of mine I've bought from other collectors.

I'm not really sure what you mean by black unpainted arms or head... can you elaborate?

I started to collect POTF2 bootlegs when I was collecting bootlegs in general and I just wanted samples of anything I could find. I stuck with this line because I already loved POTF2 figures anyway. That is actually the only more modern line that I kept, I sold off all of my other modern lines. I still, to this day, collect just the OC POTF2 items I don't have.
I'll get some pics, im new to this whole internet pic thing lol.
They have totally unpainted heads one has unpainted arms, all black, rest of the bodies look production with paint and coloured plastic, i bought them on ebay about 5 years ago.

Reaction score
Awesome! Love to see them.
I'll get some pics, im new to this whole internet pic thing lol.
They have totally unpainted heads one has unpainted arms, all black, rest of the bodies look production with paint and coloured plastic, i bought them on ebay about 5 years ago.

Reaction score
75252907_10217037863312733_8695068472213766144_n.jpg

Just to start a discussion here in the group, here is a pic of the basic types of 1990's card variants to look for. Some of these, like the Han Endor card, are quite difficult to find.

Reaction score
Very nice bro, have you heard of the bootleg glowing yoda? i think it might be one of these POTF.
I'm not really sure I'm familiar with a "glowing" bootleg Yoda?? I think I have a black series bootleg Yoday that glows in the dark but not POTF2. You have any details or pics?

Reaction score
AussieFortuna - You were asking earlier about the Lanspeeders. Here is a pic of the ones I have, I'm just missing the black one.

97087551_10218722016295505_5432124582708379648_n.jpg

Reaction score
Reaction score
Whats the story? ive looked very hard for one, cant find one, i thought there would be more.
Its super cool.
These were sold mainly out of Malaysia by a different company that basically molded their own ugly Yoda and mocked up a black series package similar to the regular black series bootlegs. There are subtle differences but very close. These Yoda's are indeed very hard to find.