POTF R2-D2 w/Pop Up Lightsaber Questions

Reaction score
Hi - I have a carded POTF R2-D2 w/pop up lightsaber that I'm thinking of selling. However, the bubble has cracked and both of R2's legs are poking through. Is there any way to protect the bubble for shipping, or is it a foregone conclusion it will break even further during shipping? Would I be better off selling it as loose/mint/complete instead of carded? Thanks in advance for any tips/suggestions.

Reaction score
I would say probably...if I was buying it I would only be interested in it as an opener, especially since the bubble is compromised and R2 sabers are so heavily reproed, I would need to open it to be sure

Reaction score
It's pretty hard to do anything with cracked bubbles and shipping them, they almost always bust out in transit. You could try putting it in a star case and packing soft material all around the bubble. That might cushion the vibration. I've had 2 ewoks with cracked bubbles the last few months and neither made it thru transit. If you decide to sell it, send me a pick, I might be interested in it 😁

Reaction score
Like Scott says Saran Wrap then cut a block of foam the size of bubble and snug around it and should be ok. K

Reaction score