Posts/rank/icon picture...thing

Reaction score
It doesn't particularly matter, but I noticed the little post count rank icon picture deal, that used to be under the avatars is gone. Was there a reason? Error?

Reaction score
I noticed this myself. Also, there is a small black arrow under everyone's name pointing to the right. If you click it, it will point down, other than that it looks like nothing else happens. What is it for?

Reaction score
I noticed this myself. Also, there is a small black arrow under everyone's name pointing to the right. If you click it, it will point down, other than that it looks like nothing else happens. What is it for?
I was wondering about that too.

Reaction score
Yup. What happened to the ranks? Looks kind of empty there just seeing the avatar.:unsure:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We're aware of the issue and working on it. There was a security upgrade that was done over the weekend and it seems to have undone some patches and custom work we had previously had in place.

Reaction score
Cool. Most of my self-worth is tied up in that little picture denoting my post count equivalent within the Imperial hierarchy, so, I miss seeing it. ;):sneaky:

Reaction score
We're aware of the issue and working on it. There was a security upgrade that was done over the weekend and it seems to have undone some patches and custom work we had previously had in place.
Thanks for letting us know, Chris.