Post Your Custom Micro Machines Here

Reaction score
To accompany Tycho Celchu, today is the A-Wing with green color scheme, based on the Hasbro SAGA vehicle: SAGA A-Wing
Quite difficult to manage the Rebel Alliance symbol and white lines at this scale, as you can see on the close-up below, but it looks good from a reasonable distance and adds diversity to the MM line (original ship top left).

Reaction score
Hello friends, due to everything going on I suddenly have lots of time on my hands and new ideas are blossoming in my head. First up I have turned the Vulcan Shuttle craft Surak into a Rebel Alliance Liberator Class Cruiser, the dimensions aren't exactly correct but I'm happy with it.

Attachments

Reaction score
Congrats on your customs StarHawk ! These are very clever. I like the color schemes on your T-16 and transformed Flash Speeder. The Liberator Cruiser is one of those "good at this scale" that's so fun with MM customs.

On my side today, an addition to Mace Windu in the name of his astromech droid R4-M6, based on the Hasbro figure in TSC line: TSC-074

The original figure is of course the standard R2-D2.

Reaction score
Hey thanks Darkmatt, I've got some more to share.

First is a CC-7700 frigate, It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped it would but that's cause the parts I really wanted to use ( Babylon 5 shuttle ) didn't really work with the dimensions. I still like it though.

I've honestly run out of conversions to do on Imperial Star Destroyers, I've made a Rebel Alliance/ New Republic one, I've done the Errant Venture, and so I decided that since the Republic did in fact use them at the very end of the war why not try one out.

I had a Lambda shuttle with its top wing eaten? Off I think and I said wow that looks like a Nu class attack shuttle and the rest was easy. Sadly I failed to get the cockpit right and its it's a little squat.

Attachments

Reaction score
To accompany Tycho Celchu, today is the A-Wing with green color scheme, based on the Hasbro SAGA vehicle: SAGA A-Wing
Quite difficult to manage the Rebel Alliance symbol and white lines at this scale, as you can see on the close-up below, but it looks good from a reasonable distance and adds diversity to the MM line (original ship top left).

This is simply Breathtaking! I have the action fleet version of this A-Wing and it's my favorite.

Reaction score
Thanks for the comment DarkArtist ! Yes, I've been trying to include some of the Action Fleet paint schemes on the MM ships as these were quite great !

Today a complementary custom for Mace Windu and R4-M6 in the shape of Windu's Jedi Starfighter, based on the Hasbro ships from The Saga Collection: TSC Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter

The original mini is the Jedi Interceptor from Hasbro's line.

And here is the complete set:

Reaction score
So great to see activity in this thread, you guys are coming up with some cool repaints and nice kitbashed ships!

Reaction score
Good ideas StarHawk ! These are clever transformations of existing ships. It's a shame that the final battle in TRoS was so blurry, there are many ships that would have deserved clearer shots and attention.

As for my part, here is the start of a series based on some of Hasbro's designs. First, an Astromech Droid, named R4-C7. For those who know him, it's a good hint at what is coming next :) The original figure is an R2, of course !

Reaction score
As promised, here is the follow-up to the Razor Squadron crew, in the form of their ride, the ARC-170 fighter with Clone Wars deco (based on the Hasbro TAC ship):

Reaction score
Finally, here is the Republic Gunship in its Clone Wars deco as it appears in the original Tartakovsky cartoon !

On the top right, the original mini from Hasbro's 3-pack. Both the Gunship and the ARC-170 were amongst the most difficult customs I had to paint, due to the "shark" deco.

And here is the full squadron :

Reaction score
Starting today is a series of customs based on the movie Rogue One. First, a set of pilots from Blue Squadron with (from left to right):
- Farns Monsbee, Blue Five;
- General Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader;
- Barion Raner, Blue Four.

I tried my best to reproduce certain details from the helmets, but at this scale it is quite difficult ! Also, Merrick's moustache was a pain to paint on ! You should of course recognize the standard MicroMachines Rebel Pilots as the basis for these customs.

Reaction score
Today, I introduce Cassian Andor (in his Eadu outfit) to the MM line, with a repaint of the Rebel Echo Trooper mini based on Hasbro's Black Series 6" figure BS-23 Cassian Andor Eadu:

I must admit that I did not bother removing the backpack, as it would probably lead to too much additional work to clean up the back of the figure. It still remains fairly consistent with the character that he would take a backpack on some of his infiltration missions !

Reaction score
I should add, Rogue One is my third favorite Star Wars movie, behind only Star Wars and ESB, so I’m really digging your most recent updates.

Reaction score
Accompanying his partner in crime, here is Ponda Baba, based on the Han Solo minifigure (same as Cassian Andor above). The human face remains visible, but I was afraid that at this scale, trying to correct the hair by polishing would be more detrimental than positive. The scary duo can now hang out in the C-3PO/Cantina environment !

Reaction score
Here's a character done to enrich the fairly small Rebels line-up, in the name of Agent Kallus, from the Imperial Security Bureau. You will easily recognize the base figure, which is the armored Imperial Officer from the figures pack. I was always wondering why the designer at Galoob chose such a weird pose for that figure, which is not representative of the brief appearance of General Veers in The Empire Strikes Back. Given the base figure, Kallus is an acceptable match at this scale, but there are some obvious differences (helmet and armor shapes, weapon) when compared to the Hasbro version SL-05 Kallus.
It's a shame that the Rebels crew could not be finished, as only Hera, Kanan and the Inquisitor were available (and surprinsigly, Fenn Rau), leaving out Sabine, Ezra, Zeb, Chopper, Ahsoka or Rex.

Reaction score
Yes, the MicroMachines line is awesome for these kind of customs ! Since many costumes look quite similar, at this scale a simple repaint is often largely sufficient to pass as good enough, without having to mod the figs/ships. I'm having a lot of fun trying to figure out which new characters I can get from the spare figures and ships I have around. It's really a shame that the most recent line was so weak, as there were some great items, but no group of characters was ever really completed: the Rogue One crew is incomplete, so is the Rebels one, while The Clone Wars was completely avoided. The main players from TFA were done, but with some of them only available in the very hard to find exclusive multipack.

Anyway, the new customs for the day are a squad of Rebel Honor Guards, who are in the background of the Yavin Ceremony in A New Hope. These are modelled after the Hasbro figure from TAC line (TAC-10), and based on Imperial Naval Troopers figures. The squad leader got white gloves, to highlight his higher rank, as is customary in some military uniforms.

Reaction score
A new custom inspired by a Hasbro creation from the Revenge of the Sith line in 2005, the Covert OPS trooper is an infiltration unit equipped with a special armor covered with light-warping material called reflec to escape detection (taken from the figure description: RotS - Covert OPS).

I don't think that these troopers have appeared in any other media (comics or books), but I may be wrong.

Reaction score
An easy custom today, with a Rebel Pilot from Y-Wing "Grey" Squadron, as they appear in Return of the Jedi. This figure could also double as Horton Salm, for those of you who are fond of the old Expanded Universe !