Post Your Custom Micro Machines Here

Reaction score
I really think it was successful Matt! Your creativity constantly surprises me. You make stuff I never would have even considered using those base figures. I wish you lived closer so I could commission some of these for my own collection :D Great job as always!

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the kind comment ! You might like those two other Naboo Royal Guards too, then :

These are based on Rebel Fleet Troopers. While costumes are very different, the fact some of them share a lot of details or general look makes it really easy to transform figures at this scale. It would be a lot harder with Hasbro action figures for example.

Reaction score
And here is the latest addition to Naboo forces : two Naboo officers, based on the Naboo Soldier figures from the figure set.

One has brown gauntlets, like Captain Panaka in TPM, while the second officer has blue gauntlets, like Typho in AotC.

And here is the complete set of custom Naboo troops, ready to take back Theed :

Reaction score
That's a really nice squad you've got there Matt. I would love to see some of these in a diorama setting.

Reaction score
Thanks ! Yeah, I'll try to take a few pictures with the Theed Palace display, it should be really cool !

Here are new customs, with a pair of Battle Droids featuring their Geonosis deco. It was really easy to paint, obviously, but still a lot of fun !

Reaction score
Again, two clones ready to defend the Republic ! These are from the 212th Battalion :

And here are all the clones I painted so far :

Reaction score
Okay, I've been really busy these last days, but here's a new figure from TCW, a Commando Droid. These units took part in the attack of a republican outpost.

Reaction score
Well, it's sorta Micro Machines, but it's really a repaint of the Darth Vader statue from the Unleashed line. I painted it in a brass/bronze color and weathered it to create the patina look. I did add Micro Machine Anakin figure, so it gives you an idea of scale. Of course, it's not a real depiction, but a neat display piece. I'm thinking about throwing it on evil-bay eventually (to fund my modelling habit). More pics here: Darth Vader statue "Reflections"

Reaction score
Maybe you remember the cool Micro Turbo Tank playset that was released years ago, but which instead of a real tech interior had a landscape diorama with Kashyyyk planet. I never liked the diorama inside a tank and thus I removed all the plants and trees from inside and made it a real Turbo Tank. The doors landscape parts where the hardest to take off, being glued too well.

Weathering was in 2 stages, the top photo combo is the final stage, the lower photos are only with finished interior, outside weathering was not 100% finished:

Reaction score
Great custom! I remember the ROTS Blockade Runner, but I'd forgotten they did a turbo tank too. The interior you've done is a great improvement!

Reaction score
Sergiu, your custom is really great and the Turbo Tank really stands out as a battle-worn vehicle !

Unreality, your repaint of the Unleashed Vader is beautiful, it's a great idea !

Reaction score
I have way less time than before to create customs, but here is one I hadn't posted yet :

Lando Calrissian in his General uniform from Return of the Jedi

Reaction score
The second trailer for SWVII-TFA was great, and to celebrate it, here's my first take at a custom for the new movie: Poe Dameron, X-Wing pilot.

Reaction score
Huh. I just saw this...somehow missed it. Fantastic work Matt. By the way, if you make a slice right under the main cannon (where it connects to the body), you can make the turret rotate.

Reaction score
After seeing the Phoenix Squad in the Rebels series, I decided to make my own version of a Blockade Runner, but this one is called a Blockade Buster. It has extra forward blasters, a mid-ship command center, as well as aft blasters and rocket launcher pods.

Reaction score
I like it. I REALLY like the color though...it fits Phoenix squad without being an exact copy of the Runners they already have.

Reaction score
Thanks guys - glad you like it. I'm looking forward to seeing this thread get a boost in activity with customs from both the old and new MM lines!

Reaction score
sort of a general question: has anyone used 3-D printing in customizing? (or is it even a useful customizing tool?)

Reaction score
I created a ship from the Rebels era and its full classification is the Communications and Networking Imperial Star Destroyer (CAN ISD). The ship is pictured here with the new Micro Machines ISD:

Reaction score
I had a spare Phantom MM, so I figured I'd make the Season 2 version of the ship, as I haven't been customizing lately! I added some extended engines, included Chopper in a droid socket, altered the wings, and added a bit of paint. The second snap is next to the original.

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm hoping to do more soon - I love converting spares into new ships. Not sure what to make with the extra Ghost yet...

Reaction score
I recently picked up the Micro Machines Falcon playset that transforms into Jakku. I got it for $11 on clearance at Walmart. With how cheap it is I figured I'd use it for custom purposes. Just trying to test weathering it, giving it a battle worn look. I just did a simple dry brush with black and added in some silver marks as a blast effect.

Just wanted to get some opinions on how it looks. Constructive criticism is welcomed as this is my first time doing this so just looking to get all the help I can. Thanks!

Reaction score
I recently picked up the Micro Machines Falcon playset that transforms into Jakku. I got it for $11 on clearance at Walmart. With how cheap it is I figured I'd use it for custom purposes. Just trying to test weathering it, giving it a battle worn look. I just did a simple dry brush with black and added in some silver marks as a blast effect.

Just wanted to get some opinions on how it looks. Constructive criticism is welcomed as this is my first time doing this so just looking to get all the help I can. Thanks!

I think it looks great. Very realistic compared to the perfectly glossy plastic and paint on the actual set

Reaction score
Sorry about that^ Phone is crazy anyways that is a concerted Quasar into the Quasar from Rebels

Nearly done Endurance taken from a First Order Star Destroyer

Reaction score

And my last is a Pellaeon class Star Destroyer constructed from a First Order Star Destroyer and an Executor class SSD

Reaction score
Has anyone tried modifying the transport shuttle and Krennic's shuttle from the Rogue One releases yet? I'm trying to get a hold of the wings deployed Krennic Shuttle at the moment, but in the meantime am wondering if the wings could be cut off and then repositioned on the standard ship. Same with the transport shuttle, as there isn't a wings deployed version of it yet.