Post your AFA-graded modern toy pictures here

Reaction score
oh man Troopeur i cant decide on which ones are my favorites, I have to say I like the graded Hoth Luke at the top of my list then the Royal Guard.

man great stuff, keep it coming!! Like all the AFA graded pieces you own. thank you for sharing

Reaction score
I have few other i'll add pic tomorow :)
Question for you Troopeur72, What have you noticed being the difference between an AFA 9.0 and 9.25? Are there any noticeable flaws with the 9.0 (bend to card, tiny ding/dent to bubble, hairline crease, slight surface wear etc?

Reaction score
Question for you Troopeur72, What have you noticed being the difference between an AFA 9.0 and 9.25? Are there any noticeable flaws with the 9.0 (bend to card, tiny ding/dent to bubble, hairline crease, slight surface wear etc?
i don't sent card when i seen bend ,crease or slight card , wheni sent tiny ding/dent i received 8.5 , between 9.0/9.25 i don't seen difference but when you found a 9.5 you know it , the card is perfect when you verify with light.

Reaction score
very very very nice! I cant even pick from this batch a favorite lol Guess i will go with the AT AT commander since I am a Hoth guy. Man tho, they look stunning in those cases and graded. You got some nice grades too, congrats again and thank you so much for sharing!!

Reaction score
Thank it a pleasure to share :) i posted photos in past but i don't remember where

oh goddddddddddddddddddddd you are killing me!! lol

mannn I know my favorites here, Ponda and the TIE fighter pilot, god look great they look cased and graded mannnnnnnnn!

Troopeur thank you again for sharing, things are looking so nice with your figures, I want to again congratulate you on such a nice AFA graded collection of modern SW TVC, this is so inspiring and so nice to be alongside other collectors who share my interest in AFA graded modern SW toys!

keep up the GREAT work my friend!!

Reaction score
Last photo

Yea the action figure sets look gorgeous cased and graded! I like the imperial forces set the best, being a Hoth guy :D

man I sure hope you have these all out and displayed Troopeur!

thank you for sharing again!

Reaction score
new items received

Darth Vader 9.0

Han Solo Echo Base 8.5

Rebel fleet Trooper 9.0

Orrimaarko 9.0

Last edited:
Reaction score
new items received

Darth Vader 9.0

Han Solo Echo Base 8.5

Rebel fleet Trooper 9.0

Orrimaarko 9.0
wow how did I miss these?? Beautiful work there, I love it. My favorite of this batch is your 8.5 Han Solo Echo base, sweeet looking card, graded and grade! thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
I also love the look of cased MOC/MIB figures, but don't really want to go to the expense of getting them graded.

The approach I've taken is to buy GWA cases (the ones CAS use) for my TBS 6 figures to go along side the VOTC, VTSC and VTAC clamshells:

Reaction score

Snagged this on eBay last year. Just saw the updated population report and it’s the highest graded TVC Clone Wars Kenobi:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
beautiful stuff guys, keep it coming, if i have time i want to share as well, very proud of my run with the TVC gammies :D So beautiful to see AFA graded modern SW, never ever gets old, and love AFA products!