Post your AFA-graded modern toy pictures here

Reaction score
Tom - I believe one of those 2002 NY Toy Fair Vader's scored an AFA 100 Gem Mint grade... that's not the particular one though is it? I think the AFA 100's get a special label if I remember correctly...

Reaction score
Hey,
Nice Luke, Connerlee.

Here are a couple I got recently. Both have the U grade. I want to add a U graded UGH Snowtrooper to the set.

Reaction score
Nice figures, i actually quite like the new packaging with the backdrop scene on the card too, it gives it more appeal

Reaction score
Those Unleashed look sharp!! Very nice
Excellent score on that AFA 100.I hope to be getting a few more back in the mail soon.

Reaction score
My first AFA purchase!
U85 Fans choice Concept Stormie!
Also got a U90 LUcas as stormie and U90 Jorg Sacul on the way along with several loose vintage.

Reaction score
More pics guys! I love to drool over all the awesome AFA modern figs. Still geting around to submit some of mine.

Reaction score
I love the McQuarrie Set and that Unleashed Vader Rocks

Heres just a few of my modern AFA that i bothered to take pics of

Reaction score
Nice job guys!

While i really just like the vintage star wars, i think its so great that new Star Wars are getting graded, which will go a long way to preserving the hobby, and thats such a good thing. Also, they display so well in the AFA casing.

nice job!

Reaction score
This is the first figure, I actually purchased it with the grading and all. I have a mail away hasbro Prototype Fett thats still inside the white box that I will be sending out when the funds are sorted out.

here is my figure

Reaction score
I just opened up some goodies from AFA. First was my jumbo cantina set. It got a 9.25!

I also got back a classic edition four pack. They're quite common, but rare in excellent condition. I'm happy to say this got an 85.

Reaction score
I just opened up some goodies from AFA. First was my jumbo cantina set. It got a 9.25!

I also got back a classic edition four pack. They're quite common, but rare in excellent condition. I'm happy to say this got an 85.
wow very nice, congrats on the nice AFA grades as well. Thank you for sharing your AFA graded items, I enjoy SW AFA graded items.

thank you again!B)

Reaction score
I'm kind of excited about this one. I just got back my graded Alien 3 packs! I sent in a case so that they would all have the uncirculated qualifier. I figure I'll keep a couple, trade a couple, eBay a couple, give a couple to friends.

Reaction score
I'm kind of excited about this one. I just got back my graded Alien 3 packs! I sent in a case so that they would all have the uncirculated qualifier. I figure I'll keep a couple, trade a couple, eBay a couple, give a couple to friends.

hey thats pretty coooool! Not familiar with those but looks really neat. what grade did you score? thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
I bought a case of the first wave of the new 3 packs when they came out. Finally got them graded!

Reaction score
I bought a case of the first wave of the new 3 packs when they came out. Finally got them graded!

this are really really really reallyyyyy GREAT looking. what grades did you get on these?

thank you for sharing, I am still missing some of these in my TVC collection, but I am almost there.

Reaction score
this are really really really reallyyyyy GREAT looking. what grades did you get on these?

thank you for sharing, I am still missing some of these in my TVC collection, but I am almost there.
Thanks! The big ones all got 8.0s, which was somewhat disappointing. I would have liked at least one 8.5. The individual ones all got 8.5s, except for one 9.0.

Reaction score

I like moderne Vintage collection on AFA .
very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Look at the Yoda, the canadian one, a very popular card, looks sweet!! I dont mind the modern grading label but the only problem I have is my OCD lol.. it clashes with my vintage graded ones so I sticking with the vintage grading.

still tho really nice stuff, i like it and great job! Keep up the good work!