Post your AFA Graded loose items here - Part 2

Reaction score
Wow...what in the world are the chances of that? Great find. Do you collect normally? How did you decide on AFA? Great first post.
Thanks! My brother and I have been collecting off and on for about 15 years, but got back into it more recently. We've really had some good luck lately. I just submitted my second figure to AFA a couple of weeks ago. We bought a completely different lot of loose figures in a random local auction a few months back and as we were going through everything for a toy show we're doing this weekend, we realized a first shot Hammerhead was mixed in! It's finds like this that make it all worthwhile though.

Reaction score
Question....are those CIB letters sent with all AFA submissions or are they extra cost or something totally unrelated to AFA grading?

Reaction score
Received our first-ever AFA graded item ever yesterday! My brother found it in a box of childhood toys at his friend's house.... apparently he lived next to a Kenner employee growing up.
Wow, awesome Dengar! Love the way he looks in solid white!!

Question....are those CIB letters sent with all AFA submissions or are they extra cost or something totally unrelated to AFA grading?
CIB letters are sent with all pre-production/prototype items and rare items that need CIB verification. Regular production items don't get (or need) a CIB letter. Yes, it is included in the grading cost.

Last edited:
Reaction score
nice stuff , it is a bit hard to find a place to talk afa loose and u graded, don`t anyone think we should have a section for buying and selling just afa graded items? and does anyone have u90 of the first 12 for sale,thanks.

Reaction score
My collection. Only needing loose Tig Fromm, Droids R2-D2 and an Ewoks Wicket! Please let me know if you have these for sale! Love my AFA stuff, and believe in what they do. Great seeing those who have awesome collections.

Working on finishing my MQV2 Fett and ROTJ Fett Helmets before October hits and the weather gets bad. Yes, I have a Fett Helmet fetish!

Reaction score
My collection. Only needing loose Tig Fromm, Droids R2-D2 and an Ewoks Wicket! Please let me know if you have these for sale! Love my AFA stuff, and believe in what they do. Great seeing those who have awesome collections.

Working on finishing my MQV2 Fett and ROTJ Fett Helmets before October hits and the weather gets bad. Yes, I have a Fett Helmet fetish!
It all looks great, I like how you have it all organized. As with you, I love my AFA items and I believe 100% in what they do and theres no doubt at all that the majority of collectors want AFA and there is no stopping it at all. B)

Reaction score

Nice stuff Leo. I always have AFA stuff for sale. Hit me up if you like. I love the SGB helms. I have a few myself.

Just a quick pic. Finally finished the Collect All 41. Hoth Leia took forever to find. Now on to Collect All 45!
Nice new AFA loose pieces. Keep it up. Looks like you are going to need a display soon.

Reaction score
Just a quick pic. Finally finished the Collect All 41. Hoth Leia took forever to find. Now on to Collect All 45!
wow niceeeeeeee job there, love the AFA collection there!

I hope to catch up with you guys, got a lot of stuff on tap to get graded :grin:

Reaction score
wow niceeeeeeee job there, love the AFA collection there!

I hope to catch up with you guys, got a lot of stuff on tap to get graded :grin:
I agree, hoth leia was the bane of my existence for several months. Examples for sale are still at a minimum. Congrats!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I need two more to finish through ESB (Tie Pilot and 4-Lom). Should have those in the next month. Then off to ROTJ. :)

Last edited: