Post your AFA Graded loose items here - Part 2

Reaction score
I'll kick this new thread off with one I have been meaning to share for a long time.

-chris

Reaction score
Great googly moogly, that's incredible. I knew of the 15 packs being out there, but never realized that a blue trim piece existed. Very impressive!

Reaction score
Thanks, guys!

In my opinion, the 15-pack w/Line Art is the grail of all the dept. store multipacks. Most people don't get into dept. store multipacks but just about everyone can agree that the line art boxes are really cool. One day I hope to add the other line art multipacks to my collection, but it is a longshot. Having one is incredible, don't know if I will ever be able to find another in the condition I want.

Okay, one more to share. I figure I better share these before I have to sell them to fund other purchases! Meet the boys:

-chris

Reaction score
Amazing 15-pack you have there Chris, and in stunning condition! Thanks for sharing the pic.

Andy

Reaction score
I just received this back from AFA today and wow it looks awesome!!!!!!!! pbp 4-lom

Special thanks to Jason jedge2000 for the chance to buy it, it graded AFA 85.

I waited 2 years until a real nice one poped up and it finally did.

Reaction score
Collect all 21!!!

Ok.

Not the best pic but I finally completed my collection of the first 21 figs. Hopefully next Saturday I'll have some acrylic risers to put them on. Just have to figure out this new heat gun Santa brought me.

Reaction score
I only c ounted 19- must be the pic. What kind of grades o you have on the first 21? Nice job, by the way!

Reaction score
Decepticon said:
I only c ounted 19- must be the pic. What kind of grades o you have on the first 21? Nice job, by the way!
Snaggletooth and Power Droid seem to be lurking in the wings, kind of like in an 'I spy' picture. Very nice figures and display, btw!

Reaction score
I got a heat gun for Christmas to make risers but haven't had a chance to yet. They are all 85's except Greedo and R2 which are 90s. Thanks for looking.

John

Reaction score
U90 - Cairo Swordsman
U85 - Indiana Jones
U90 - Marion Ravenwood
U90 - Toht
U85 - Indiana Jones Map Room
U85 - Belloq
U90 - German Mechanic
U90 - Indiana Jones German Uniform
U90 - Sallah
U90 - Monkey Man
U90 - Belloq Ceremonial Robe
U85 - Belloq Ceremonial Robe Mailer
U90 - Arabian Horse
U85 - Marion Ravenwood Hiding

Reaction score
Any advice for someone new to collecting AFA? Good price guide out there? I'm trying not to overpay, so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Steve

Reaction score
Some of those Indiana figures look cool, love the Marion hiding one, I think some figures look better in a case than on a card,
heres my Vlix I had recased

Reaction score
Some new adds to the loose collection.

All 85 except for the white hair Ben. Lili Ledy Chewie too. :)

Reaction score
on taiwan cards they are both relatively common. i am looking for a 65 back A and B but on hk cards and i was having a hard time telling the color of fetts belt in the picture. yours does look very nice.

Reaction score
Received our first-ever AFA graded item ever yesterday! My brother found it in a box of childhood toys at his friend's house.... apparently he lived next to a Kenner employee growing up.

Reaction score
Received our first-ever AFA graded item ever yesterday! My brother found it in a box of childhood toys at his friend's house.... apparently he lived next to a Kenner employee growing up.

Wow...what in the world are the chances of that? Great find. Do you collect normally? How did you decide on AFA? Great first post.