Portland Oregon

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody had any plans on going to the toy show and sale on the 9th of February. I've never been. Has anybody ever found anything decent or even gone for that matter?

Reaction score
somtimes you find good stuff. I actually didnt know about a con. Details?

Reaction score
This is all I could find. Being only 4 dollars to get in I figured I'd go just for the heck of it. Toy Show

Reaction score
I've never heard of that show before. I normally go to the comic show at the coliseum. Lots of toys there.

Reaction score
Didnt tha one happen a couple months back in like November or something? I think I went to that one. It was a pretty good show.

Reaction score
and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love then tell me what is..

Sorry, that song pops into my head when I see the title.

Reaction score
Geez this thing was a total waste. I did get two conecpts for 14 dollars and a rots dooku for a buck.

Reaction score
I didn't end up going. So it was a total waste of time. Was there any vintage stuff at all? Maybe I will just stick with the show at the expo center on the first. I have free tickets

Reaction score
Yeah, it did blow, They had about 15 vintage figures but all were very expensive. Plus I was afraid to even talk to the dealer. When he wasnt in conversation with someone he just talked to himself. Another guy selling some concepts actually tried to haggle with me to pay less! He gave me money back.

Reaction score
Sounds like the guy that was at the show back in October at the expo center. He was trying to sell trashed carded figures for like 300 dollars each. His loose stuff was like 50 bucks a figure. I just had to shake my head and walk away.

Reaction score
So is anybody going to the Collectible show this weekend at the Expo Center. I went back in November when they last had it and thought it was worth it.

Reaction score
Well I ended up going to the Expo Center over the weekend. There were a few dealers that had some nice stuff. Most of it was a little over priced but not to bad. One guy was flat out crazy though. He wanted 300 dollars for a recarded 77 back Ben Kenobi. I ended up getting an Indiana Jones Lunchbox with thermos for 5 bucks. But nothing else.

Reaction score
Re: Another Portland Comic Book Show

Well it looks like there will be another Comic Book Show on sunday. Maybe I will make it there this time. Anybody ever find any cool vintage stuff there? Comic Show

Reaction score
Re: Another Portland Comic Book Show

i don't collect vintage stuffs, so i'm not sure exactly what such collectors are looking for, but i do know that in past years, there has been more than one table at the comic-con with a fair number of loose vintage figs... i think i maybe even remember scattered buckets of miscellaneous vintage ships, parts, etc. like any of these things, i'm sure it all varies year to year and is hit or miss.

i'll be there on sunday trying to find all the dang current/recent figs that the scalpers horde from retail... and hopefully be buying them from people who mailorder whole cases, rather than these scalping skumbags...