Poor Insider Magazine Management

Reaction score
When I renewed my fanclub membership a couple of months ago, I figured it would take some time to get into the system for the new Insiders. (They say as much with their 6-8 week order processing waiver.)

Okay, so I'm expecting issue #88 to arrive and it does, (albeit nearly a month after I already picked one up--from the store.) 1 issue, no worries right? Well, much to my horrendous surprise the very next day I found issues #86 & #87 in my mailbox. WTF? Why in the world would they dump old issues from the fall and winter on me? Are they trying to get rid of their extra supply or what?! I just hope these old issues don't count towards my total, cause that's pretty lame indeed....

Reaction score
Actually, they are also terrible with the membership kits. Many don't receive them until the offers in them are expired or nearly so. I have had trouble with every company Lucasfilm has had involving the membership kits, this goes back 10 years I kid you not. I always get a membership kit LATE or not at all. How hard is it for them to get it straightened out?