Pons Limbic - Cantina Patron - BD35

Reaction score
Re: Brainiac - Cantina Patron

Scoutrooper1138 said:
Possibly interested, but it seems to be good peg warmer fodder potentially.
Yep, there are still two of this guy sitting at my local Walmart for $4.50 and they haven't moved in months.

Reaction score

Neal said:
Tontus314 said:
Where did that droid scanner thing to the left of the Jawa come from?
It came with the POTF2 carded Wuher.
What might be cool when they get around to him again, is mold a new Droid scanner with a sound chip that plays those phrases from that Comtech chip.
Though I know most of the people around here want that center bar piece instead.

Reaction score

Thanks Neal, I skipped that figure back in the day and thought I didn't need to get it after getting the K-Mart Cantina scene set with Wuher. Oh well, Ebay here I come.

Reaction score
Probably one of my favourite Cantina patrons. Love his design! Only gripe is the headscuplt isn't the best and his gun is loose in the holster.

Personally I like holsters that are mounted in traditionally.

Will probably end up with an extra one or two of him because I like the table he comes with. Shame people don't sell them individually.

Reaction score
Probably one of my favourite Cantina patrons. Love his design! Only gripe is the headscuplt isn't the best and his gun is loose in the holster.

Personally I like holsters that are mounted in traditionally.

Will probably end up with an extra one or two of him because I like the table he comes with. Shame people don't sell them individually.
Yeah, why don't they put that table in more cantina characters? Like ALL of them!

:upset:

I mean I got a pretty much complete Cantina but with just one table and Obi-Wan's table just to take up a bit of room!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/3/27/129142039097358503.jpg

Reaction score
I found him at a Wal Mart clearance aisle in Arizona for $3.22. No droid part though it was ripped out of the card and bubble. I guess I'm going to have to get it off of ebay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found him at a Wal Mart clearance aisle in Arizona for $3.22. No droid part though it was ripped out of the card and bubble. I guess I'm going to have to get it off of ebay.
You're kidding? I would pay that for the table alone!

Reaction score
Yeah, I personally have 7 of these tables. I bought pins limbic a bunch of times just to get the tables. Also got 2 of the slim ones. I was really dedicated to getting all of cantina stuff. Now, have to move on. Thinking of posting them in a sale thread. Still, an awesome addition to any Cantina diorama.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got this figure in the mail and I love it. Wish Hasbro spent more time to make a few more New Hope figures for the Legacy Collection series

Reaction score
Got this figure in the mail and I love it. Wish Hasbro spent more time to make a few more New Hope figures for the Legacy Collection series
They did:

Luke Stormtrooper
Han Stormtrooper
Spacetrooper
Jawa with WED Treadwell droid
Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi
Wioslea
Trinto Duaba & Dice Ibegon
R2D2 (Jawa Capture)
Han Solo (Death Star Escape)
Chewbacca (Pilot)
Imperial Scanning Crew
Hrchek Kal Fas
Leesun Sirin
Jawa and Security Droid
R5-A2 (BAD)
U-3PO (BAD)
R3-M3 (BAD)

Reaction score
NO!

Not those figures. Figures Hasbro should have made such as those tonnika "sisters" and some of the other mos eisley characters

Reaction score
NO!

Not those figures. Figures Hasbro should have made such as those tonnika "sisters" and some of the other mos eisley characters
They CAN'T make the Tonnika "sisters". Both actresses didn't agree to giving away their likeness rights. One of the 2 has passed away. This has been repeated 1,000 on this and almost every other SW toy fan site.

4 of the figures he listed above ARE Mos Eisley characters.

Reaction score
It's useless to try to explain things to Schutzie Chuck, if you read his original post he didn't mention Mos Eisley characters, he just said "new hope" characters. Anyways dunno:)

Reaction score
NO!

Hasbro "should have" made every figure on that list. The Legacy Collection gave us more and better ANH figures than any to date, with several AWESOME Mos Eisley characters. I'll take the alien characters over 2 spandex wearing women fresh from the Tatooine Rave any day.

Reaction score
Most of the time the likeness isnt a match even for the main leads/characters. I dont see why they cant release generic female faces or base it off the art in some comic. The characters themselves are Star Wars creations and its not like either of the actresses or their part in the movie was big time.

Reaction score
I bought a number of Pons' just for the extra tables. It would be a great accessory to see again along with chairs, but at this point Hasbro doesn't seem to want to go that route.

Reaction score
I bought a number of Pons' just for the extra tables. It would be a great accessory to see again along with chairs, but at this point Hasbro doesn't seem to want to go that route.

This guy sells some really nicely cast ones, but they're $6 each. I've ordered other stuff from him, but in my personal opinion $6 is a little too much. The 4 pack is $22, so that's a bit better. They are pretty nicely cast though.

Dioramas for 3 3/4" action figures

Last edited: