Ponda Baba

Damn...it was actually in stock longer than I expected though. Now hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled.

I snagged about two weeks ago online. Hoping to trade for the 3.75 black series Scarif trooper, which I was never able to snag.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Forgot about this guy. Wal Mart hasn't been worth checking for a couple of months

I despair of ever finding ol' Ponda - either in stores or online. And, I'm not paying aftermarket prices for this.

Just got 1 on ebay $30 and $40 for postage to Western Australia .Very annoyed had to pay so much for it .But since we dont get alot of the figures over here .We have to rely on fleebay.

Sorry to hear about the price, but assuming you don't have this figure, then I can tell you, it is worth it. This is my favorite TVC figure (2010-2012). This figure is so cool, I'd have paid the same amount.

These have only begun to be produced. Give it time. When other chains besides Walmart start selling this line (if JTA is correct) they will be easy to acquire.

These have only begun to be produced. Give it time. When other chains besides Walmart start selling this line (if JTA is correct) they will be easy to acquire.

OK, this is my first time hearing this info. Obviously, Wal mart is currently the only retailer selling the 3.75" TBS line - I thought this was exclusive to them. So, is there news out there that a retailer/retailers other than Walmart will be able to sell these 3.75" TBS figures at some point in the future?! If so, this is great news - if it's true.

Please provide a link to this info. - I just looked on the JTA site & couldn't find any info. on this. Thanks in advance.

OK, this is my first time hearing this info. Obviously, Wal mart is currently the only retailer selling the 3.75" TBS line - I thought this was exclusive to them. So, is there news out there that a retailer/retailers other than Walmart will be able to sell these 3.75" TBS figures at some point in the future?! If so, this is great news - if it's true.

Please provide a link to this info. - I just looked on the JTA site & couldn't find any info. on this. Thanks in advance.

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/2...es-exclusivity-to-tbs-p3-sa-3-75-figure-line/

Gees talk about crappy websites! So they had three in stock when I clicked add 2 to cart. Then when I clicked "checkout", I mysteriously had to resign in. As it had been too long since my last sign in, which was only a couple days ago for GOTG2 BR. Didn't need to sign in for that purchase BTW. Needless to say that by the time that all happened, and the slow loading time. He was OOS. lol

Thanks for the link. I ordered Ponda, Boba and the Tusken. Did a few searches for the Sandtrooper but couldn't find him.

Sure thing. I posted the link to the trooper in that thread. He shows in stock as of now.

Infact it appears WmM has a good supply of these for once. Just keep checking.

Thanks bladerunner1 for the link under the Sandtrooper with Orange Pauldron title. I was so excited when I saw the first link that I jumped on the order without reading the rest of the new Black Series 3.75" posts.

Sure thing. I posted the link to the trooper in that thread. He shows in stock as of now.

Infact it appears WmM has a good supply of these for once. Just keep checking.

They were in-stock essentially all day yesterday, so hopefully that's a good sign for the future.

Decided to crack open my dupe of this guy, and as the first figure I've actually unboxed since about 2009... wow, have I been missing out. This guy is flat-out awesome, and displays great. Maybe it's time to set my figures free instead of keeping them boxed in the bowels of my closet.

Decided to crack open my dupe of this guy, and as the first figure I've actually unboxed since about 2009... wow, have I been missing out. This guy is flat-out awesome, and displays great. Maybe it's time to set my figures free instead of keeping them boxed in the bowels of my closet.

You've just taken your first step into a much larger world....

You've just taken your first step into a much larger world....

Disney ask me to tell you that Sentence is copyrighted from the Classic Star Wars movie from 40 years ago and as they are the new owner of said lines and copyrights ask to refrain immediately from using it or be sued. Thank you for your support!

just arrived, sweet figure.

I actually like the head, always thought the head was too big in R1 anyway. too big in an aesthetic sense anyway, regardless of what dimensions it had in the 70s.

Well, I ordered one of these primarily because it was less than $5. But I'm really hoping for an eventual 6 inch version of him.

Finally found one in store today! And luckily they price matched with the online price. Such a great figure. Despite primarily being a TBS6 collector now, I can't skip out on an awesome SA3.75 figure I don't own when it's $5!

Back