polling -what are you collecting?

Reaction score
Update: all canon Jedi, Empire, named clone cmdrs, GAR sf, mandos, all Sith, BIG 5 and specific background characters.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forum Runner

Reaction score
I'll pick up a few others on occasion that look cool, like Starkiller, or Yoda on Kybuck and the concept style figures. But for the most part, just droids and troopers ��

Reaction score
I used to collect anything that had Star Wars stamped on it. I hit every yard sale, flea market, ebay and every toy store within 50 miles for anything and everything. Now that I work weekends I haven't been able to do that for 2 years or so. I still shop on here for Astromechs but can't get out to do the toy runs I used to.

Reaction score
I did what you did. I hit my local Wal- Mart, TRU and Target just about every day or every other day. Then on the weekend I would hit the TRUs, Wal-Marts & Targets in the Philly & New Jersey area. I would buy what I could find. Even if I had it already. But lately I've been sticking with Gentle Giant. Both Star Wars and the Marvel busts. I just can't afford it all anymore. Paying $8 + for a 3.75" figure is crazy. Especially since they making every character and every form possible.

Reaction score
Used to buy every figure.
Used to buy every vehicle.
Bought every Galactic Hero.
Bought a lot of everything else.

Only buy new characters that are getting a first time figure now OR a significant update of a character that hasn't been done recently. I like detail so the 5 POA garbage is not for me. Might as well go no articulation like Galactic Heroes and make them fun to collect. And I'm not an articulation junkie... I loved the posed figures like Barriss Ofee and Luminara Unduli... I just want good sculpts with possible posability and good paint. I only bought one 6" and that was Chewbacca because I got pretty much everything Chewbacca.

Love the Build-a-droids. Disney... keep those up forever!

Hasbro, while I don't like it, has allowed me to keep a lot of my money, so I guess I should be grateful. I was able to get a few Sideshow figures, but they haven't made a ton recently that I want. I don't want humans, they look too goofy in 12". Saving my money for Hot Toys Chewbacca.

The Force Awakens? I imagine I'll get the main characters in 3 3/4" form and see what else floats my boat.

Reaction score
I buy figures from Power Of The Force till now. But I am excluding the newest lines Saga Legends and Rebels, they are such a step backwards. I try to buy each character only once with some exceptions. I also own some Lego sets.

Reaction score
Finishing up the first 20 (loose)...two more figures to go (R5D4 and Luke [X wing 1978]...i have been refurbishing old vehicles as well. Recently completed two Millennium Falcons, AT AT Walker, AT ST Walker, Blue Tie Fighter, White Tie Fighter, Tie Interceptor, and am working on completing the 1984 Original Imperial Shuttle, Darth Vader Tie Fighter, Blue Tie Fighter, Slave I, and White Tie Fighter. What to buy after?...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Revised collection. Named GAR cmdrs, GE/FO troopers, mechs, big3, Sith and mandos.:awesome:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Started off collecting any TLC, VC ,TAC & TBS 3.75" troopers from OT & PT.
Then got rid of almost all PT stuff & shifted my focus towards VC Imperials (90%) with minimal vehicles only from OT.
Added Lego minifigs of 90% OT Imperials & the rest is 'others' characters.
Then the TBS 6" came along which I collected the OT Imperials only & slowly ventured into OT 12" Sideshows, & now Hot Toys.
Trying to move into props territory now....

Reaction score
I'm not collecting 3 3/4 for tfa and beyond. Just my collecting focus of sith, mandos, mechs and GAR special forces. Also, BANDAI SW figs.

Reaction score
With a main focus on the OT, and very few pieces from everything else, I've collect and still collect:

- Gentle Giant: all mini busts, statues and OT dioramas.
- Sideshow Collectibles: Selected OT Premium Format and dioramas
- Kotobukiya: Selected 1/7 scale and 1/10 scale Imperials.
- Master Replicas: All 1:1 OT blasters, Thermal detonator, Jedi Training Remote, some 1:1 OT lightsabers, all .45 scale lightsabers/ blasters.
- Fan made replicas : Selected 1:1 OT helmets and weaponry.
- Bandai: All Movie Realization OT figures based on the Samurai look.
- Some life-size characters.
- All Action Fleet.

Reaction score
My focus still remains the same (a mish-mash of various mediums) although I'm steering towards the premium format line & some select sixth scale.

Reaction score
I mainly focus on Vintage Star Wars, 6" Black Series and S.H. Figuarts Star Wars.

Reaction score
I still collect a mish mosh of mixed media but my main focus is starting to be premium formats. My collection has started out small & has gradually increased & now I'm amping up to the big guns. So in the near future, I'll be selling off the pieces that I end up replacing.

Reaction score
Used to be a big fans back then on Kenner / Hasbro, hunting and collecting every 3.75 inclusive Variants and Exclusive.
Have stopped since almost 8 years back.
Now have turn my collection to GG mini busts and Japanese Kubricks.

Reaction score
1/6 non-Star Wars....

TFA 3.75 and 6 inch. Tried to quit....but got pulled back in....

Reaction score
Only stuff up to 2012... Mostly vintage now. Anything recent is fan made replicas, hot toys, or eFX if they still exist... Hasbro can kiss it. Hasbro dropped the ball after the sale.

Reaction score
I mostly focus on lightsaber/blasters and vehicles, though I do collect some modern figures if I feel like it. I'm also big on the prop replica scene.

Reaction score
I have a fairly broad collection but focus *quite a bit* on Han, Chewbacca and the Falcon. Have some vintage but am looking to fill out my vintage collection of Hans and Chewies :) But also add pieces that I happen to like (such as I love Bossk, Snaggletooth and Imperial Guards so I look to add to their numbers!) But I don't add the numerous and never-ending new action figures as I simply don't have room for those other than an odd or end Black Series Han and Chewie.