polling -what are you collecting?

Reaction score
:listening_headphoneUpdate: I now collect VC figs, Clone Officers from TCW and vehicles from both. Also, I collect hardcover books and reference guides from SW, Tom Clancy, Marvel, Transformers, dinosaur and prehistoric creatures and Dean Koontz.
-------------------------
"He's no good to me dead."

Reaction score
I collect Modern Star Wars figures from the Original Trilogy, but only if it's a figure that I think is interesting (I skip figures like Willrow Hood) I have a handful of 3 3/4 inch scale ships and vehicles, but my main focus is on figures. I used to be a carded collector, but I got into diorama making a couple of years ago and now I buy doubles of my favorite Vintage Collection figures to keep some on card. I was collecting 3 3/4 inch Indy figures and a few other Indiana Jones collectibles, but that's pretty much over now. I also collect other figure lines like DC Universe Classics, DC Direct, Marvel Legends, Marvel Select, and Mattel's Ghostbusters. I collect comic books, trades, and graphic novels (mostly Batman stuff) and I also have small collection of SW lunchboxes.

Reaction score
Mainly vintage, but I've been getting into the new Vintage Collection and other modern OT figs that were not released in the vintage line lately as well

Reaction score
i collect anything loose vintage. i have a complete set of loose figures,and alot of variants.i am now working on my varient loose figures

Last edited:
Reaction score
Loose and carded vintage are my favorite but I collect all moden lines too ( except for clone wars) . I use to pick up anything and everything Star Wars but after 35 years I'm running out of space. I need to think smaller because what I get for the star wars room stays in the star wars room.

Reaction score
Update. I now collect VC figs and back towards TSC. Vechicles from VC and TCW.
-----------------------------
"He's no good to me dead.":ninja:

Reaction score
In the past I collected Action Fleet. Now it's posters, a little MR, and books.

Reaction score
I started off as a kid with the original Kenner toys BUT after my mum gave them ALL away when I got older I hadn't really been collecting again until more recently. This time around I started off buying the Galactic Heros range, followed by the Hasbro current figure range before moving onto Gentle Giant & now Kotobukiya..., I'm now just collecting statues so only look for Gentle Giant & Kotobukiya when shopping for new items. :)

Reaction score
More than I can afford, though I'm thankful it is only the figures and they are film/scene specific

Reaction score
The current Vintage collection figures.I have them all right now except Wedge Antilles.

and the one before VC, Legacy I almost have them all except the empire strikes back wave
with U-3PO and the Attack of The Clones wave with Owen and Beru.

I don't want any of the figures from before those except a few because of the articulation and detail that the figures have now.

Reaction score
ADDITIONAL: I can now add Sideshow Collectables to my statue/figure collecting range, mainly 1/6 scale but I've also ordered a 1/4 scale Stormtrooper for my collection as it looks to good to pass up. :)

Reaction score
I'm not collecting anything right now, I am moving... and all collecting has been put on hold. Which sucks...

But when I get back up and running, I am working on completing the origional 96 run of the Vintage kenner figures, finishing TVC from Hasbro, and Gentle Giant items and trying to aquire some rarer Side Show items along with my 501st armor building addiction I have now. I want to do a ANH Vader.

Oh, and started with GI Joes (vintage only) and want 1 or 2 of the vintage transformers that I had back in the day.

Reaction score
I'm collecting a few different things.

GG busts
Boba Fett items
501st items
Sideshow
Lego mini-figs
And pieces for a Fett costume

Reaction score
Always collecting anything Boba Fett, or Darth Maul related, but focusing on finishing my vintage loose figure collection, before I circle back to any other lines I have yet to complete. I want to finish my POTJ collection next most likely.

Reaction score
I'm now collecting Imperial and Clone pilots, drivers, special forces(ARC, RC, Sandtrooper, Covert Ops), Jedi, Sith, bounty hunters including Mandos, non-tcw mechs and combat droids, some vehicles and regular film characters.
-----------------------
"Put Capt Solo in the cargo hold."B)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Obi-Wan Kenobi's are always at the top of my priority list -especially prequel Obi. I usually like to pick up as many different Jedi as I can. I also tend to focus on Luke's alot as well. But I'm always on the hunt for new prequel Obi items.

Reaction score
ILM cast/crew shirts (1976-1985) and vintage Kenner Micro Collection toy line including unproduced figures.

Reaction score
I'm collecting dust.

But seriously, over the last year I've made an effort to beef-up my autograph collection. These people aren't getting any younger...

Reaction score
I am trying to keep up with the Vintage Collection, but is getting harder and expensive!

Reaction score
besides any video......main focus is on SW autographs, and books (reference books, encyclopedias, guides, art and I dabble in some fiction). Also I've started a weird outdoor diorama collection of sorts. I've got a large woodsy secluded property, and now that everything's nice n green and colorful,I have found small locations to plant figures, ships etc. in relation to the environment,...meaning Endor scenes(Biker scout patrols w/ ewok spies in the distance); Naboo (STAP scout and a Kaadu w/ Gungan scout, Dagobah(Luke training)....all seperate, looks great but they can be hard to spot, but who needs to see 'em but me!! Working on more ideas (Wookiees, Felucians), but it can be pricey, as we all know.

Reaction score
Finished off my loose collection including ewoks and droids (except tig and sise fromm), now after a full set of the first 21 moc's, only 17 more to go.

Reaction score
i currently have a few comic books thinking about getting some figures from koto or slideshow

Reaction score
My main focus is Bowen X-Men statues and Gentle Giant Star Wars mini busts. I do however stray from that with the occasional Sideshow Legendary Scale bust or marvel art work.

Reaction score
I more-so focus on how I choose to collect, rather than what I collect. Sure, I like the graded carded figs from the first movie, the early ESB ones, and the palitoys, basically because they're worth some cash and becuae they yellow at such a miniscule rate. Also, I obviously like AFA 85's. That said, however, most important to me is that I don't spend money. I've literally acquired my entire graded vintage collection simply by buying POTF2 rarities, errors, and commons at retail when they came out back in 97 and trading/selling them for other items and doing the same with those items until I made enough profit on sales to acquire what I have today. I guess the best way to describle my collecting style is self-sufficent. It took a lot of work and wheeling-and-dealling, but it's been incredibly satisfying.

Reaction score
Loose vintage action figures, vehicles, creatures, 12” figures, micro collection, diecast, playsets, and misc vintage like tins, candy heads, soaps, etc. I collect it all lol. Occasionally I’ll pick up a MOC/MIB but rarely.. toys are meant to be played with!

Loose modern creatures, vehicles, 12” figures and The Vintage Collection figure line.. love the articulation and detail in these!! Plus as usual anything that catches my eye like Funko bobbleheads or whatever. I am a very random collector.. lol..

Reaction score
Trying to collect full loose collection of higher end condition, including high end pieces such as DT Luke, Yak face, Blue Snag...mostly need ROTJ and POTF figs.

Reaction score
I’m exclusively collecting pre-production items at this time. I’m really into proof cards at the moment.J

Reaction score
Droids. Any and all droids. They're part of a greater /robot/android/artificial life themed collection. Everything from action figures to electronic pets.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update: I'm coming back to collecting some TCW, ROTS officers and now collecting Predator figs. B)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm almost completely out of Star Wars. So, I'm into Vintage GI Joes, and Transformers. The occasional GG bust, but that's it.

And I am COMPLETELY DONE WITH HASBRO. Good riddence. It's such a relief.

Reaction score
I'm almost completely out of Star Wars. So, I'm into Vintage GI Joes, and Transformers. The occasional GG bust, but that's it.

And I am COMPLETELY DONE WITH HASBRO. Good riddence. It's such a relief.
What!>!>!>! Heresy!!! Ryan....what in the world happened?

I am full up on the Kenner Vintage line. Rarely any Hasbro. One or two here and there.

Reaction score
I'm done with the drama of collecting Hasbro. Their distribution, hiking prices all the time, gimmicks, repacks, the same Anakin/Vader and push button R2 figure over and over and over year after year, exclusives you can't ever get your hands on unless you are online at HTS for hours on end refreshing every 15 seconds, having 3 or 4 different line saturating the market on any given franchise, and if you miss a figure, you have to play scalper prices just about everywhere and the fact that hasbro rarely listens to fans. How long have we been asking for a Reven and Malak to be re-released just to help collectors fill some holes, yet they still illude us.

The list with hasbro has gone on and on and on, and I finially came to my senses, and realized it's not worth it to me. The aggrivation, the frustration, it wasn't fun, and I wasn't getting my moneys worth. And I realized that I started collecting toys to relive my childhood with the great items I had back then. So why not go back to where it all started? With vintage Transformers and GI Joe? Collect what you REALLY love instead of just collecting to collect for the sake of collecting them all. Naw, don't need it anymore. I'm getting more satisfaction with the old vintage Joes, Transformers, and Star wars than I do with the modern stuff.

Same thing with Hallmark. I'm done with them as well. The quality of their product has gone down and down, and with Hallmark getting into the exclusive market in places like SDCC and a quick cash grab for those fortunate enough to be able to aquire pieces, they are not worth the money. And I give it to Hallmark, they know how to market their product to make it desireable. But at what cost? They have cut so many corners, that these ornaments are no longer quality, it all feels like cheap plastic now with all their items. So no need to support them anymore either.

Over the years, I have been growing more and more frustrated with collecting modern anything in general due to quick cash grab attempts at places like SDCC by companies or the endless "exclusives" that send scalpers, collectors and anyone looking ot make a buck out to the stores to find that one Target, Wally, BBTS, Brians Toys, or whatever other place you think that might make them a buck on someone who can't find it and take advantage of them. Modern collecting has lost its appeal to me. And best of luck to those that want to continue, I am not trying to talk you out of it. I'm just out of the game now so you have 1 less scummer to worry about when hunting out there for items.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Currently I'm focused on expanding my Astromech collection, picking up the new Saga Legends and some of the Black Series and expanding my EU section :)