polling -what are you collecting?

Reaction score
I prefer GG and Sidshow pieces. Hasbro doesnt do it for me anymore.

Reaction score
I collect all Star Wars but recently i have gotten into the heavy collecting of art and vintage. Vintage because I finally have some money and the art because i just acquired a trailer house for which to house my collection in.

Reaction score
Mostly Episode 1 carded. I'm after Collection 2 mostly. I am also after the Vintage Collection, really trying to get my hands on the Zuckuss and 4-LOM set. I would have got one at CV, but I had no idea they had them.

Reaction score
Vintage Collection, and finishing my needs of TAC and TLC.

Reaction score
Some figs/vehicles from VC,TCW and finding SLs from LC/TAC to finished my collection.
------------------------
"He's no good to me dead."

Reaction score
Loose vintage.
Carded VOTC.
Carded POTF2.
Carded 2010 Vintage.
Carded Saga Legends. (Casually, I don't plan to have all of them. I basically want them for the UPCs so I don't have to cut my vintage cards.)

There are plenty more lines I am wanting to collect, but I figured I'd stop with 5 lines.

Reaction score
potpourri of stuff that catches my eye.

I'm always game for a good deal on a Kenner vintage toy I don't already have.

I'd like to grab up few more Micronauts items.

I'm cutting way back on modern figures, just grabbing a few here and there.

Trying to get all the comics.

Reaction score
I'm into the odds and ends of the vintage section. Right now going after magazines and books, with alittle animation cells thrown in for fun.

Reaction score
Mainly just collecting loose vintage stuff. I dont have alot of room so loose stuff is the best way for me to go and plus i dont have the cash for all the high end carded stuff.

Reaction score
I was big into GG but I've REALLY switched focus to SS. 1/6 figures, LSB, Dios, 1:1, a little bit of everything. I collect Koto, Efx, RAH, art work, autos, comics, trading cards, even some Hasbro. I do still collect a little GG but they're so hit and miss and I don't really want to go into a long rant about all the things GG should change/fix so I just get very selective as to what I get.

Reaction score
irocink33 said:
I am collecting only figures now. Not even the 2 packs or anything, just carded 1 figure each. I stopped with the vehicles, 2 packs (since they are almost 90% repacks) and evolutions due to the fact that they are almost all rebel pilots and imperial pilots.
I am quoting myself becuase my collecting habbits have changed. I am now getting more and more into Gental Giant collectables. Let's see how this pans out in the future shall we? Right now I have on the way, a Boba Fett statue. Should be fun to display that.

Reaction score
I am currantly collecting the following:
1)Any Astromechs
2)Any different Clone/Storm Trooper
3)Misc C-3PO & R2-D2 thingies-Mighty Beans/assorted PVC figures/Lego Minifigs/Etc./Etc.

Spencer?:>}

Reaction score
I used to collect the 3.75 inch figures, the vehicles, the weapons, and the Titanium series pretty much exclusively. Now though I'm getting into a more all inclusive collecting. Clothes, board games, anything, I'll get.

Reaction score
Jar Jar Binks Focus.

Its great because you can buy everything of ebay for under 1 pound have a giant pink room in no time.

Mesa so happy!

Reaction score
It used to be whatever I could get my hands on. These days it's slowed to Jedi Luke's and Ewan as Obi-Wan items.

Reaction score
Sorta strange here but mainly vehicles (seem 2 hold up better) in my collection so far. While I have such items as an at-at and slave 1, I also go for some of the more unusual items such as my vader don post mask or my unopened Jabba the Hutt shampoo bottle. Its wierd because while I have several unpunched, carded origionals, I can honestly say at this moment I have not 1 loose figure.

Reaction score
Blitzkriegtrench said:
I am currantly collecting the following:
1)Any Astromechs
2)Any different Clone/Storm Trooper
3)Misc C-3PO & R2-D2 thingies-Mighty Beans/assorted PVC figures/Lego Minifigs/Etc./Etc.

Spencer?:>} [/quote

4)1/64th scale diecast Mustangs

5)1/64th scale diecast vehicles w/surfboards

Spence?:>}

Reaction score
currently collecting:

all of the 3.75" figures... OT,PT,EU,CW
some of the vehicles (new molds / exclusive figures)
Mattycollector's Ghostbusters line
Transformers (not a complete wave...just a few here and there...mostly Optimus Prime and Legends Class stuff

Reaction score
Hasbro Vintage basic figures
Hasbro Clone Wars basic figures - Jedi/Sith only
Sideshow various 12" and PF
Gentle Giant (mostly older stuff)
Hasbro FX lightsabers with removeable blades only
Some eFX
Star Wars / Harry Potter Legos

Reaction score
I used to collect anything that was Star Wars related. I have switched to primarily 1:1 scale items - prop replicas, studio scale, statues, etc.

I have been purchasing some vintage stuff that reminds me of my younger days including lunch boxes, toy lightsabers, and finishing my loose vintage figure collection.

Oh, and some cool art work.

Reaction score
Lately its been the Koto Bounty Hunter set & mainly Vintage vehicles...Straying away from bubble figures but I have found myself also focusing more on the smaller gentle giant statues recently.

Reaction score
I mostly collect 1 of a kind things when it comes to Star Wars. My main focus is autographs, with focus on the more rare/difficult examples like Eddie Byrne, Jack Purvis, Peter Cushing on SW and the like. I'm working on two cast signed posters now, one an ingot from the only sit down Harrison Ford poster signing and the other a vintage Style A ANH with Guinness and Cushing on it already. I focus almost exclusively on OT. I also collect signed limited edition hard back Star Wars books.
At the moment I'm also finishing up a OT marvel star wars comic run 1-107 in high grade. The 35 cent issues have been difficult. Lastly star wars wise I collect original comic art. Not to many pieces but you can find it from time to time.

Reaction score
I collect autographs both PT and OT for Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. I especially love multi signer pieces, especially posters (I have TOO many)...I also collect Star Wars Legos (I have 95% or so of the ones ever made...tha darn Cloud City will come around some day). Lastly, I collect the modern Hasbro action figures, though someday I would like to start with vintage.

Reaction score
For the most part I collect anything having to do with 3.75" figures. Vehicles, figures, and both modern and vintage. No CW figures though. However I bounce around between vintage and Modern and I am currently on modern although I hope to complete my loose vintage set.

Reaction score
Well after some re-evaluation of finances...I am down to the following autographed posters...

1. 1980 Original Folded ESB Poster signed by 7 including Oz so far
2. EII. Teaser signed by 9 so far
3. EI British Quad signed by 27
4. Lord of the Rings Return of the King Advance signed by 3 so far

Reaction score
I collect statues/busts, prop replicas, and SW prints/artwork for the most part. EFX, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Acme.
I've stopped buying toys/Hasbro and purged most of it from my collection.

Reaction score
Aside from 1/6 scale,Sideshow. I just recently got into the Ultimate Quarter Scale from Diamond Select.... got Ben Kenobi for $32.50 shipped and ROTS Kenobi $46.00 shipped.(They retail for about $80 each) Nice figures for the price and the detail isn't all that bad. Not to mention that they say lines from the movies! I really wanted to get into 1/4 Premium Format and I figure this would be a good stepping stone.

Reaction score
I'm in a serious lull when it comes to collecting interest right now. Outside of 3.75" figures based on ROTJ aliens and creatures, I don't have much interest in Star Wars collecting or collecting in general for that matter. Marvel comics is my other big hobby, but I'm just so frustrated with what that company is doing (or not doing) with my favorite characters, that I find it hard to maintain a constant interest right now.

I think I'm just tired of spending money on stuff, that's my main problem.

Reaction score
1. Completing loose vintage SW figs
2. LXW and XW fighter vintage and some modern
3. Dr Who figures modern and some Dapol
4. Pif gadget comic with vintage SW adverts

Reaction score
I have been collecting 3 3/4 figures for awhile (nearly 15 years) both modern carded and recently I bought loose vintage figures. I did buy the early lego sets and sometimes I buy the odd set that catches my eye over the years. I have a collection of titanium ships and also have subscribed to the DeAgostini magazine. I do have a small collection of trading cards, electronic games, plush toys, Chubbies and other stuff I can't remember.

J have large collection of Galactic Heroes!:D

3 3/4 figures are my main focus.

Reaction score
I have lots of the 3 3/4" figures, most of the original line, loose, missing a few of the POTF 85 figs. Most of the 1995-current line, though I stopped buying alot of re-paints and figures where I already have the same chacter/costume, unless it is a great improvement over the previous sculpt. I most have loose, but I do have about 100 carded figures that are doubles of ones I have loose.

Lots of books comics, and video games.

I also have some of the old Master Replicas LE lightsabers, some FX lightsabers, and a handful of Gentle Giant busts.

I also have assorted things like fast food prizes, posters, etc... things I get if they cross my path, but I don't really go looking for.

I do like to find anything to do with the original Kinghts of the Old Republic game, there's not much of this. I have a poster, a standee, a pewter lightsaber letter opener, and of course the Revan and Malak figues, Revan and Malak busts.